CHAPTER 13

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

Leo and Mint wander around the busy streets. After the concert, Leo invites Mint to go out with him. Mint agreed. She change into this:

 

She tied her ash brown hair into a high ponytail. They walk side by side along the streets. Sometimes, their hand will brush against each other, giving them an unknown electricity. Then Mint spotted a little shop and she wants to go there.

" Oppa! Let's go over there " Mint pointed to the shop while tugging Leo's shirt. Leo just nodded. Excited, Mint walk across the street without looking. Suddenly a car drove to Mint's way. Leo quickly pulled Mint to his side.

" Aish this kid! Be careful before walking " mad Leo knocking Mint's head. Mint just look down.

" I'm sorry oppa " Leo eyed her up and down. Then, Leo grabbed her hand and walk towards the shop. Mint gasped at Leo's boldness. After a while, they arrived at the shop. Leo intertwined his hand with Mint. What with this oppa today? They entered the shop together. They shop sells many couple things such as couple tees, couple shoes, couple bracelets and more. Leo and Mint keep wandering around the shop. Then, Leo spotted a beautiful couple necklaces.

" Ha Ni-ah, look at this necklaces, " Leo said while pointing to the necklaces.

" It is so beautiful oppa! " Mint beamed.

" Do you like it? " Mint nodded eagerly.

" Okay, Let's buy this, " Leo said, pick up the necklaces. The couple went to the counter to pay.

" Let me help you put this on, " Leo said. He put Mint's hair to one side and slowly put the necklace on her neck.

" Let me do it for you too, oppa " Leo bent down to balance his height with Mint. Slowly, Mint put the necklace on.

" It looks good on you "

" You too " praise Leo making Mint blush. Why do I keep blushing these days? Maybe I'm sick.

" Let's take a picture " Mint suggest while taking out her phone. Leo and Mint smile at the camera and take a picture together.


Leo and Mint walking along the streets while holding each other hands. Then, they spotted a street music band. Being a music person, Leo and Mint attracted to the band. They have a good voice.

" Now, we are going to choose one of the crowd to perform with us. Hmm.. Can I have that man with the grey sweater? " said one of the band's member, pointing to Leo.  Leo looked over Mint. Mint just nodded. Leo walk to the band and whispering something to them. Then Leo grabs the microphone.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Leo-ibnida. I want to dedicate this song to my wife, Ha Ni " Leo said while looking at Mint. Mint cover her face, embarrass. This oppa. Then the band starts playing a song.

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,
No one will know oh oh oh,
Oh, come on, girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,
Shots of patron,
And it's on, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Suddenly, people around Mint start giving her a rose. They give her a red rose, blue rose, yellow rose and more. After a few session of giving out the flower, Mint ending up holding a bouquet of colorful roses.

What is this? Mint looked at Leo confused. Leo went to Mint and start singing.

I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh,
So what you wanna do?
Let's just run girl.

If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool.
No, I won't blame you;
It was fun, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby, baby.

He then takes Mint's hand and continues singing.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Leo take out a ring and kneel down in front of Mint.

" Ha Ni-ah, will you marry me? " Mint nodded eagerly with tears on her cheeks. Leo wiped the tears and hug her.

" Thank you, Taek Woon oppa "


Hi!! Long time no see right? Sorry for the late update. School and  Ramadhan are starting. Yeah, it's kinda chaotic. Did you see VIXX's Hana Kaze mv? The boys should act in a drama. Just look at Leo! And Ken too! And Hongbin too! Don't forget N! Hyuk is just wrecking my bias list! Ravi still Ravehhh!! Okay, I'm sorry. Anyway, maybe I'll update again next week because I'll go to my hometown on the next Friday. So, I'm kinda can't update the next chapter. But I'll try! Hope you'll tell me how this chapter okay? See ya! *continue drooling over vixx's hana kaze mv *