CHAPTER 2

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

 " Mint-ah! Cha Mint! Where are you?! Mint! " a shouting voice can be heard through the hallway. A figure keeps wandering and opening a door by door searching for something or someone.

" Do you know where Mint is? " ask the person at one of the staff. The latter just shooked her head. The person became more worried.

~ Flashback ~

    " The stage was so much fun! I'm want to faint., " said Ken while closing his eyes.

    " If you faint, no one going to pick you up hyung. You're so heavy! Stop eating so much snack Ken-hyung~ " joked Hyuk at Ken and received neck chop from the older. Hongbin and Ravi just laughed with the two clown. Mint and N were busy monitoring their previous stage.

    " Mint-ah, hold this for me okay? I want to go to the toilet for a moment " request N while handing the device to Mint. Mint just nodded. Mint open the online news and read the headline of the news.

    JELLYFISH ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW MIX-GROUP ARE GOING TO DEBUT TODAY

    Jellyfish Entertainment is going to debut their new mix-group, VIXX today. The group contained 5 boys and 1 girl. At the previous press conference, VIXX were presented themself for the first time at the netizens. The group consists of N, Mint, Ken, Ravi, HongBin and Hyuk. When asked why they want to make a mixed group than make an all-boy group, the President of the company said that he and the company decided to make a difference idol group than before. Jellyfish Entertainment has produced some awesome singer such as Seo In Guk, Sung Si Kyung, Park Hyo Shin and more. They hope VIXX will be the new trend in South Korea.


    Comment
    User1     What kind of b**** is her??!! Doesn't she have a pride? I hate her!
    User2    Does she want popularity that much? Until she agreed  to joining an all-boy group??
    User3    If VIXX didn't popular as others idol group, it's her fault!
    User4    She joined the group because she wants to seduce the other boy members.
    User5    Let's hope she will get remove by the group!

    Mint surprised when she read the comments. Tears have filled her eyes. She speechless. She went out from the dorm leaving her flustered members. The nightmare became true. Her legs brought her somewhere she didn't know. It became true. The phrase keeps lingering in her mind. The comments also become one with her brain. The tears that she want to kept dripped from its place.

    " Hey guys, where's Mint? " asked N to the boys as soon as he didn't saw his sister.

    " I don't know hyung. After she looked at the device, she became too quiet and stormed out. She didn't say anything before that " explained Ken worriedly. N became confuse with Mint's behaviour. N took a look at the device. He gasped. He knew what her problem is. He trembling. The other members became more worried about N's changes. In no time, he stormed out from the dorm. The other members look at the device and gasped. So this is why...

~ End Of Flashback ~

" Mint-ah! Please answer me! Where are you Lil' sis??! " N shouted like a mad person. He went to the vocal room. He breathed out. He saw a figure sitting there while wearing a headphone and put her head on her knee. Crying. He knew by the sobbing sound. He relieved that his sister didn't do anything stupid thing. He calmly sat beside her.

" Mint-ah " called N slowly. Mint lift her head and looked at the person beside her. Her eyes swelling from the crying. N immediately hugged his sister.

" Don't cry by yourself you idiot! Don't leave like that! Don't make me worry! " screamed N while crying. Mint burst into tears. The two of them ending up crying in the room.

" They didn't like me oppa! They hate me! " shout Mint while sobbing. N release the hug and face her sister.

" Just ignore what they said. They didn't know you. Show to them that you are better than them! " consoled N while holding Mint's hand.

" Yes noona, prove to them that you're the best, " said HongBin. One by one, the others 4 members gathered in the vocal room.

" Guys... Thank you for stay with me. Thank you for belief me " Mint was moved by her members support.

" We'll always be with you until the end.. " then they make a group hug.

" Hm... Guys, can I eat a snack? I'm kinda hungry right now " ask Ken with aegyo. The others just laughed.

" Thank You, Guys... "


Hi there~ ffarahanim here.. How was the chapter?? Hope it doesn't disappointing. I want to ask you a question. Do you want Leo in this story?? Comment your answer okay?? Bye!

( I've been through a lot of trouble lately.. It's kinda stab my heart >.< )

( But these people brightens my day.. )