CHAPTER 20

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

A few days has passed after Leo and Mint's farewell. They were not in contact with each other after that day. Mint was back to her usual schedule and so did Leo. Mint was composing her new song in her studio when her manager knocks the door.

" Come in " Mint said. Mint looked at her manager when he entered the studio.

" Why oppa? There is anything that I need to do? " Mint asked. It's quite weird for her manager to came personally in her studio. Before, he just informed her about her schedule through the phone.

" The president wants to meet you " the older said. Mint's eyes widen, surprised.

" M-me? B-but why? " asked Mint stuttering. Why does he want to meet me though?  Does he mad at me? But why? Many thoughts kept running in Mint's mind. It's uncommon that the president wanted to meet her except during VIXX's song promotion.

" Stop asking in your mind and follow me " Geez, this oppa always know what's running on my mind. Mint just followed her manager to the president's room. Mint's hand were shaking, nervous. She kept her eyes on the floor. When they arrived at the room, the manager knocked the door. After getting permission to enter by the president, Mint and her manager came in.

" Sir, I brought Mint here " Mint did not dare to look at the president.

" Okay, thanks. You may go now " The manager bowed and ready to get out when Mint tugged his shirt. Mint looked at him, pleading him to stay with her. The man just glared at her and pulled his shirt then immediately went out. Mint sighed heavily. Someone help me~

" Mint-ah, why you stare at the floor? Come here and raise your head " Mint nodded and obeyed her boss. She came closer toward him and looked up. She surprised when there were two people sat in front of her boss. That head looks familiar to me.

" Mint-shi, let me introduce to you, the president of Light Entertainment, Im Chang Jun-shi. Im Chang Jun-shi, this is our artist, VIXX's Mint " the president said. Mint bowed the older man in front of her.

" Anyeonghaseyo, VIXX's Mint ibnida. Nice to meet you " the older man smiled.

" Annyeonghaseyo Mint-shi. I'm always heard about you. I also love your songs " Wow, he heard my songs? That's surprising.

" Really? Thank you so much " Mint smiled gratefully.

" Ah! I want to introduce you to my artist " the man beside him stand up and turn to Mint. Mint's eyes widen.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Leo ibnida " the man smiled. What the heck?


" Please come in, sunbaenim " Mint said, invited Leo to her studio. I'm still can't believe that he's here.

" Thank you, and by the way, please drop the formality. call me Taek Woon oppa, like before " Leo said. Mint nodded, understand.

" O-okay. Well, have a sit Taek Woon oppa " Leo nodded and sat on the couch. Then the atmosphere became silent. This is awk..ward.

" S-so, umm, this is my studio. I always spend my night here, composing or studying " Mint said, breaking the atmosphere.

" Well, I can see that. You have a nice studio " Leo said, looking around the studio. Then his eyes stopped at a picture frame. There was a picture of Mint and her family.

" That is your family? " Leo said, pointing towards the picture on the table. Mint turned to the picture and smiled.

" Yup. Do you want to see it? " Leo nodded. Mint took the picture and gave it to Leo. Leo smiled when there was kids and baby in the picture.

" Are these kids your nephew and niece? " Leo asked. Mint nodded.

" They are cute, right? " Mint asked, smiling gleefully. Leo just nodded.

" So, do you have any idea for our project? "

" Well, what kind of concept that suit your taste? Ballad? R&B? Pop? " Mint asked. Leo thinks for a while.

" My songs are always in ballad so I'm more comfortable in the ballad. How about you Ha Ni-ah? "

" I don't have any specific taste in music, but I'm always composing in the ballad. I think ballad are really suiting to our project, Taek Woon oppa " Mint said. Leo nodded agreed. After some hours discussing their duet project, Leo get ready to go home.

" I'll tell you when we will discuss this project. I need to go " Leo said. Mint nodded.

" Take care, Taek Woon oppa. See you soon " Mint waved to Leo and bowed. Leo smiled and waved back. He went out from the studio.


" Mint noona, can you cook me some fried rice please? I'm really hungry right now " Hyuk said, blinked innocently at Mint.

" Do it by yourself " Mint said emotionlessly. Hyuk whined.

" But I want your fried rice noona! Your fried rice is very delicious! "

" Fine! I will make it " Hyuk cheer victoriously. I know this noona love me~

" But with one condition " Hyuk stopped from jumping around and looked at Mint.

" Please stop growing up. You are too tall and strong for me to bully you " Mint said seriously. Hyuk just laughed.

" Mint-ah, you can't make him stop growing. But I wish he will stop growing too. Can you, Hyukkie? " N said, walked toward Hyuk and hug him.

" I'm sorry but I can't help it, noona, hyung " Hyuk said, smiling. I know that will be like that. Mint make her way toward the kitchen.

" Mint-ah, what are you doing? " N asked when he saw his sister unspiritually walked towards the kitchen.

" I'm want to make this giant kid a fried rice "

" Oh! I want it too! " N said.

" Make it three " Ken said, walking out from his room. Aish, this kid always have a great sense towards food. Not long after that, Hongbin and Ravi walked ou from their own room.

" We want Mint noona's fried rice too! "

" Aish! " The other members gathered around the living room when Mint prepared to cook. Suddenly, Mint phone in the living room ringing.

" Mint-ah, your phone is ringing! " Ken said. Mint ran towards her phone and picked up the call.

" Hello? "

" Hello? Is this VIXX's Mint's phone? " a man voice's can be heard from the other side. Who is this guy?

" Yes, who are you? "

" Ha Ni-ah, it's me, Taek Woon oppa "

" Taek Woon oppa?! "


Hi! An update for you! Did you see VIXX's The Closer and Desperate? Gosh, they never disappointing. With their laces, army outfits, just great! Tell me how the chapter was okay? Bye!