CHAPTER 24

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

2016

Mint and the other guys were in a salon to makeover for their next comeback. This time, they will do a trilogy and use Greek Gods as their concept. Mint dyed her hair into light brown.

Her hair also grew longer than before. Then, her phone lit up indicating there's a message came in. She opened her phone and saw messages from her group chat with EXID's Hani and MAMAMOO's MoonByul.

 

Heeyeonie

Guyssss... I'm bored to death. Let's hang out together

Moonbyulie

Yeah... Let's go for a ride together. Let's karaoke, food hunting, taking pictures...

I miss you guys so muchh

Mint

I can't. Busy preparing for our comeback. The schedule is killing me guys.

Heeyeonie

Hey, Mint. Take care of yourself. Don't push yourself too much. You're not getting any younger.

Mint

Shut up. So are you. We are in the same age, girl

Moonbyulie

Haha. But seriously, girl. Take care of yourself.

Mint

I will. Thank you so much, guys.

 

" You're done. You look beautiful with that hair color, Mint-ah " her hairstylist praised Mint, making Mint look at the mirror from her phone. She just smiled.

" It's all thanks to you, unnie. You have magic touch that can make people beautiful. Thank you unnie " Mint hugged her hairstylist. Then she went to Ken. Ken was sleeping while getting his hair dyed. Mint took the chance by opened her camera on her phone and took pictures of Ken's sleeping. Hehe. I will blackmail him with these pictures. Mint smirked playfully at her thought. Then another message pop out on her phone. She smiled at the contact name.

Taek Woon Oppa

Hey, Ha Ni. Are you busy? Where are you now?

 

Mint immediately replied to the message.

 

Ha Ni

I'm in the salon. Preparing for my comeback look. Why, Oppa? Is there anything?

Taek Woon Oppa

Nothing. Isn't it to early to have a comeback? I thought that you just finish your last comeback.

Ha Ni

I think it's already 3 months. It's okay, I love it.

Taek Woon Oppa

I watch your Christmas special video. You look cute in the Rudolph outfit.

 

Mint's eyes widen. Omg.

 

Ha Ni

Do you really have to watch that? OMG. It's so embarrassing. I'm having a hangover at that time.

Taek Woon Oppa

Why? You look so cute. Dancing to Chained Up while wearing a costume like that. It's interesting.

Ha Ni

I hate you.

Taek Woon Oppa

Hahahaha. You're so cute. Fine. I'm sorry. Don't forget to take care of your health.

Don't work too much. If anything, you can tell me.

Let's hang out together another time.

Ha Ni

I will Oppa. Take care of yourself too. I will make time to meet you next time. Bye Oppa.

Taek Woon Oppa

Bye, Ha Ni.

 

" Well, well, well. Look at this girl over here smiling by herself " Hyuk silly comment interrupted Mint's daydream. Mint glared at him.

" Go away, you giant. Don't disturb me " Mint rolled her eyes at him. Hyuk just laughed at her. Then her stylist called her to shows her outfits for the first comeback.


VIXX was in a studio to take pictures for their album. Mint wore these:

 

She applied these on her face:

She also applied some freckles on her face. She braided her hair on one side. After that, she took some photos for their new album. The concept for the first comeback was Zelos, The God of Jealousy. Their outfits also were brighter than their previous comebacks. Then the photoshoots went on until midnight. Mint was tired as hell. She rode the van and immediately falls asleep. She woke up when she felt the vibration from her phone. She didn't even look at the caller ID when she answered the call.

" Hello? "

" Why you sound so tired? " Mint smiled weakly.

" I just finished my schedule and it was tiring as hell. How are you, Jinho - ah? " Mint asked the person on the other side. The boy just laughed at her.

" Everything's fine, Ha Ni-ah. I'm doing my best " the boy, who named Jinho answered.

" You always have me. If you need anything, just tell me " Mint told him. Mint and Jinho have been friends since they were trainees. Mint and Jinho entered the same company in 2008. In 2010, Mint moved to another company which is her current company while Jinho continues his training in that company. Luck on behalf of Mint when she got to debut in 2012 while Jinho still waiting for his debut until now. He moved to another company and became a vocal trainer there. Now, he's preparing for his debut by participating in a survival show held by the company. Mint and Jinho still in contact with each other and they have been best friends for 8 years, longer than Mint and Ken's friendship.

" I will. You also have to take care of your health. I saw your post on SNS. You look skinnier. Did you dye your hair? "

" Yeah, for our comeback. Does it look nice? "

" You look ugly " Mint rolled her eyes.

" How dare you, shortie. Bad Jinho " Jinho laughed at the other line.

" Yes, I'm short. But you are shorter than me, you shortie " Jinho fired back. Mint laughed at him. All her tiredness from before fades away.

" Work hard. I can't wait to sing with you on the stage as our dream " Mint said. Mint can imagine Jinho smiling from the other line.

" I will. Thank you for supporting me, my best friend. I have to go. Take care, Ha Ni - ah "

" Okay, take care too, Jinho - ah " Mint hang up the call. Talking to Jinho always nice.


Hi everyone! I can't believe I left this story for 3 years! Well, you can say that I have a writer's block. Forgive me, guys! So here's a new character! PENTAGON's Jinho! I'm in love with Pentagon nowadays and I marathoning watching their videos. Please comment on your opinion, okay? I will do my best to update you sooner. Bye!