CHAPTER 14

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

Mint sit alone in her dorm's kitchen. She keeps turning the rings that placed perfectly on her finger. She smiles to herself. Then earlier incident keeps playing in her mind. She smiles like an idiot. She then slaps her cheek. Grab your sense Cha Mint! He doing that just because of that show. How can he proposed to you when he didn't have any feeling towards you? You're so stupid, Mint-ah! Mint frowned at the thought. She keeps hitting her head and didn't notice that the front door is opening.

" What are you doing? " Mint surprised by the sudden voice. She looked up and saw Ken who looking at her weirdly.

" Ya!!! You make me surprised! Knock before come in will ya??!! " mad Mint at her same age friend.

" But I knocked. You must be in your own world right? " teased Ken making Mint neck chop him. Ken noticed the ring on Mint's finger.

" What's that? " Ken asked while pointing to the ring. He then sits in front of Mint.

" A cake. It's a ring, you idiot "

" Who give you that? Is it, Leo hyung? Did he proposed to you? " ask Ken continuously. Mint just nodded. Ken looked at her with horror.

" He proposed to me because of the mission, " Mint said with a frown. Ken sigh relief. He noticed the bitterness in his best friend's face.

" Then, why you so gloomy? Don't say that... " Ken looked at Mint shocked.

" No way!!! I'm just.. I don't know! " Mint groaned frustrated. Ken just shake his head.

" Suit yourself then "

" Ya, Jaehwan-ah. How was your musical? I'm sorry I can't watch your stage. But I promise I'll find a time to watch you, okay? " said Mint.

" Ya! It's only you and N hyung that didn't watch my musical yet! But it's okay because you're my best friend and my jagiya, I'll let you go. But promise me! You should watch my musical okay? Promise! " Ken take out his pinky finger. Mint just smile widely and linked her pinky finger with Ken.

" Promise!! "


Mint knock at the door in Ravi's studio.

" Come in " Mint enter the studio and saw Ravi diligently typing something on his computer.

" Why do you call me, Ravi-ya? " ask Mint while sitting on the couch. Ravi turned around to face with Mint.

" Noona, I think we should form a sub unit " suggest Ravi seriously.

" Sub unit? Who? Me and you? " Ravi nodded.

" But, why? "

" You know, in VIXX, only me and you compose songs. So, I think we should combine our songs in one album and make a sub unit " explain Ravi. Mint thought for a while. It's not a bad idea. I can promote my songs, right?

" Okay then, let's talk to the CEO about this. Thanks for choosing me Wonshikie~ " said Mint while ruffling Ravi's hair.

" You're welcome, noona but please, don't ruffle my hair and call me Ravehhhh, not Wonshik okay? Because it's not hip hop, noona! " pouted Ravi.

" Whatever, you're still my cute puppy dongsaeng right? "


Mint and Ravi are preparing for their mv filming. After some discussion with their company, they agreed to debut a sub unit from VIXX called VIXX MR. The title song for the album is Ravi's composed song, Beautiful Liar. Mint wore this for the drama scene :

Her hair is back to the normal color, black. For this scene, Ravi will act like a mad person and Mint will act like someone who just calm on the outside, but dying inside. They act like a couple who want to break up. Mint willingly letting Ravi go but deep inside, she still didn't want to break up with him. But Ravi really angry when they want to break up. It's like two side of a person. After some scene, they went to the beach. Mint change into this:

She applies this makeup :

The beach is quite windy. Mint hug herself because she wears a sleeveless dress. Then, Ravi gives her his jacket. Mint mouthed a thank you to him. There were two pianos on the beach. Mint's piano is still good while Ravi's piano was damaged. The then shooting begin. There is a scene where Ravi makes a lot of skinship towards Mint such as holding her neck, brushing his hand at Mint's cheek and more. They finished their mv's filming at 2 in the morning. Ravi and Mint end up sleeping in their car. I'm happy.


Hi!!! Two chapter in a week? Maybe some of you get confused by the last chapter, that's why I'm updating this chapter. Tell me how is it, okay? Bye!!