CHAPTER 7

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

 2015

It's already past eleven in the night but the figures of five men and 1 girl can be seen in the dancing room. And a screaming voice can be heard too.

" Yah Cha Mint!!! It's already 50 round and you always messed up in the same step! Do it properly will you??! You're not the only one who tired! Again! " N scream at Mint like there's no tomorrow. I think I do it perfectly. Why does it go wrong? I never see N-oppa angry like that to me. Maybe it's not perfect in his eyes.

" Ya Kim Ravi! You always mess up too! Focus! " scold N at Ravi. Ravi just nodded. I'm tired now but I think I didn't mess up. What's with this hyung? Ravi then looked over at Mint. Mint just shrugged her shoulders. The other members also not in their mood. When Mint and Ravi went to the other members to chat with them, they will avoid the two leaving them dumbfounded. What the heck is happening now?


" N-hyung, please hurry up! It's already 11:56 o' clock! We need Mint-noona to blow this candles on 11:59 o' clock! " urge Hyuk with glimmering eyes. N, Ken, Hongbin, and Hyuk went out from the dance room to prepare Mint and Ravi's birthday surprise.

" Hold on!! I need to light up these candles "

" You're too old to do that faster " joked Ken.

" What??!!! "

"Hyung!! Faster!! "

" Just wait Lee Jae Hwan! You're lucky that VIXX TV is recording right now " mad N-omma.

" It's 11:58! Let's go! " Ken screamed excitedly.


Happy birthday to you~

Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday to Mint and Ravi~

Happy Birthday to you~


N, Ken, Hongbin, and Hyuk sing excitedly from outside and bring in a big chocolate cake. Mint and Ravi got confused by the sudden surprise.

" What is this oppa? " Mint ask confused.

" No time for that! It's 11:59! Blow up the candles Mint! " N said while pulling Mint's hand. Still confuse, Mint blow up the candles.

" Hyung! It's 12 o'clock! " Hyuk shout while pointing at a watch that hanging on the wall in the room.

" Ravi-ya! Blow up the candles! " N said excitedly. Ravi closed his eyes bolw up the candles. The others clap happily.

" Happy birthday my swag brother! " wish N while hugging Ravi.

" Mind to tell me what's going on? " Mint ask.

" Did you feel weird when N-hyung got mad at you suddenly and we were avoiding you? " ask Ken wriggling his eyebrows. Ravi and Mint nodded.

" It's our plan for your birthday's surprise! " Hongbin shout. Then the realization hit them. Ah.. That's why he got mad like that. What a brilliant oppa.

" Thank you guys for this surprise. I'm really really touched " Ravi thanked and hugged s.

" Although my birthday was 5 minutes ago, but I'm really really appreciate this wonderful surprise. Thanks, guys "

" Happy Birthday VIXX MR!! "


" Mint-ah, can I come in? " ask N while knocking Mint's bedroom door. Since Error promotion, Mint have her own room. Only her brother that allowed entering her room. So the other members didn't know how Mint's room look like.

" Yes, you can oppa " said Mint on the other side. Carefully, N enters his sister room.

" Are you free right now? " N ask while sitting comfortably on Mint's bed. Mint nodded.

" Why oppa? Anything you want to tell me?

" I just want to wish Happy Birthday to you although it was yesterday. This is from the other members " N said while handing a few boxes of gifts. Mint pick up a gift.

" It's from Hongbin " Mint said. Mint unwrapped the wrapper and smile gleefully. It's a photo book that consists her photo with the other members.

" It's so beautiful! He's really talented in photography " N nodded at the fact. Mint then opened up the others presents. Hyuk gives her a big teddy bear, Ken gives her a large Minions painting. This kid... Always know my obsession. While Ravi gives her a music notebook.

" These guys are really amazing " amazed Mint with a smile. She's not only got presents from her members, but she gets from her family, the company's staffs, her fans, and her idols friends.

" Now it's my turn to give you birthday's gift. Close you eyes Mint-ah " order N. Mint just follow her brother command. She feels something heavy on her neck. What is it? A choker? Why N-oppa want to give me a choker though?

" Done. Open your eyes now " Mint open her eyes. She takes a look at her neck. She gasped. There was a beautiful necklace hanging on her neck.

 

Tears start to gather up in the corner of her eyes.

" It's so beautiful Hakyeon-oppa "

" It's my thank gift for you because you always there when I need you. Even I'm always busy with my schedule, you always by my side. Thank you, Ha Ni-ah. Thank for being my star " N said gratefully and hug his sister.

" Thank you oppa for always by my side this past years. I think I couldn't do this far if you are not by my side " a tears escape from Mint's eyes and so do N.

" Enough with this melodrama. I'm going back to my room. Night Mint-ah " N said let go of Mint.

" Good night oppa " as N went out from Mint's room. What a wonderful day~


Hi There!! First of all, I'm so sorry for the late update. School and etc just make my life ruined!! But I made it~ Yeah!! I edited this chapter a little bit, so the storyline changed. Sorry~~ Don't forget to comment okay??? Bye!!