CHAPTER 3

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

 Beep~

" Hello!  Real V, VIXX TV! I'm MC N~ Right now we are at shooting site to shooting our music video. The title of our new comeback is Rock Ur Body! " N said while singing Rock Ur Body.

" Ravi isn't here, so I want to collaborate with our cute maknae, Hyukkie! Hyuk, come here " when Hyuk doesn't want to do so, N pulled the poor maknae.

" To look awesome than before, we changed our appearance! Hyukkie's hair now blonde, Ravi's red and~ me and HongBin cut our hair too! We look so handsome, right? Oh! Mint's hair grew longer too! " N's bragging.


  Mint were getting ready for her next solo shot. She wore this outfit.

( Excluding the beanie and glasses. )

 

After that, she saw the heroin of the music video, Dasom of SISTAR.

She then greeted her sunbae ( senior ).

" Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, I'm Mint from VIXX " greet Mint with a smile.

" Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Dasom. Just call me Dasom. Drop the formalities okay? " asked Dasom.

" Alright then. Sorry for the rudeness, but can I ask you how old are you? " ask Mint curiously.

" I'm twenty " answer Dasom.

" I'm your unnie then, I'm 21 years old. Just call me Mint unnie okay. So how the shooting? How the boys treat you? "

" The boys are so lovely unnie. They're so polite too " Dasom compliment the boys.

" They behave like that because you're a girl. But, they didn't treat me like they treat you although I'm a girl too " Mint joked. Dasom chuckled.

" I really respect you unnie. When I heard that a mix group will debut and the group consists a girl and 5 boys, I wonder how the girl survived. And now I see you and know you, I know you'll make a miracle to the music world unnie. So keep fighting okay? " said Dasom with encouragement.

" Thank you Dasom-ah " smiled Mint.

( Just imagine Leo is Mint okay? )


 Hi There! I'm Back~ How was the chapter? Sorry if the chapter too short. Dasom of SISTAR make a cameo at this chapter! Oh! And for this story, I decided to replace Leo with Mint. But later there will be Leo. Don't be sad okay? Bye~