CHAPTER 16

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

Mint was in We Got Married's kitchen, preparing for her and Leo's breakfast. The smells of toasts and coffee fulfilling the entire house. Leo is still sleeping in their bedroom. After finish cooking, Mint went to wake Leo up. She just wearing this :

Slowly, she entered the room. She saw Leo sleeping soundly on the bed. I feel like a real wife. Mint poked Leo's cheek.

" Oppa. Oppa. Taek Woon oppa. Wake up " poke Mint continuously. But Leo did not show any reaction.

" Aish this oppa! Oppa~ Ireona~ " Mint shook the older man's body repeatedly, hoping he will wake up. Leo stirred a bit. He slowly opened his eyes.

" Wae~? " Leo asked while rubbing his eyes. He's so cute!!!

" I'm already finished cooking our breakfast. So, get up and take a bath okay? I'll wait for you in the dining room " Mint said. Leo nodded and get up. He stretching while making a weird noise. Mint went to the kitchen to set up the table. After a good shower, Leo went to the dining room. Mint sat in front of him.

" Thank you for the food! " Then they started eating their breakfast.

" What are we going to do today, oppa? " Mint asked while munching her toast.

" We are going to take our couple pictures today, " Leo said while drinking his coffee. Yummy!

" Really? What concept are we going to use? "

" I don't know. Do you have any idea? " ask Leo while looking at Mint.

" Hmm... How about a y concept? " suggest Mint. Leo thought a bit. Leo shook his head, not agree.

" How about school concept? " Leo suggest. Mint thought thoroughly. It's cool. Then Mint got an idea.

" Oppa, how about we take school love concept? " suggest Mint with a big smile. Leo agreed without further thought.

" Okay then. Let's do it! "


Mint and Leo arrived at a school for their photo shoot. They went to the changing room and change into this outfit:

Mint's outfit :

 

Leo's outfit :

( The red one )

After changing to their school outfits, they went into one of the classrooms. They bowed to the photographer. The photographer told them what are they supposed to do. Mint sat on a chair and Leo sat in front of her. Their eyes met with each other. The photographer started taking their pictures. Mint blushed when she looked straight at Leo's eyes. She started being uncomfortable around him. The photographer notice Mint's stiffness.

" Mint-shi, take this easy. Don't be too stiff " the photographer said. Mint nodded. Mint tried to pull herself together again but the closeness between her and Leo are driving her crazy. Leo noticed Mint's difficulty.

" Ha Ni-ah, can I ask you a question? " Leo asked suddenly. Mint surprised by his sudden question.

" Sure, why not? "

" Are you have something with one of your teammate? What is his name? Ravi? " asked Leo seriously. Something with Wonshikkie?

" What do you mean by something? " asked Mint blankly. Leo sighed.

" Well, something like.. Umm... Love line? " Mint laughed at the question. Leo smiled secretly. At least she forgets about her nervous. After laughing so much, Mint wiped a tear that escaped her eyes. She didn't realize that the photographer took several pictures of them. After pulling herself together, she looked at Leo with a smile.

" Taek Woon oppa. Me and that kid are only teammates. Okay, maybe I kinda love him but it just noona - dongsaeng love. I love him like my own younger brother. Nothing more than that " explained Mint. Leo just nodded.

" But what makes you think like that, oppa? " asked Mint while furrowing her eyebrows.

" Actually, I watched your recent music video. You and Ravi have a lot of skinship and the way you look at each other are like both of you are really in love. That's why I ask you " Leo said while rubbing his nape. This is so embarrassing.

" Many people asked me if I really have ' something ' with Ravi after we released that music video. I guess we succeed in acting like a real lover, right? " Mint smiled gleefully at Leo. Leo just crosses his hand on his chest.

" Okay! Let's go to the next scene! Mint, Leo! Change your outfits! " the photographer commanded. Mint looked at the photographer confused.

" Are we done? " asked Mint at the photographer. The photographer just nodded. Mint shrugged her shoulder and went to changed her outfits. Leo went to the computer and saw his pictures with Mint. Leo surprised when he saw the pictures. There are some pictures of Mint laughing and Leo looks embarrassed. They looked like a real couple. They came out better than I thought. Leo looked at Mint's smile and his heart skip a beat. He placed his hand over his heart. Why I'm being like this?


Hi, everyone!! An update to all of you because.. Today is my birthday!!! Tell me how this chapter, okay? See ya!!!