CHAPTER 1

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

 A girl with a shoulder-length hair was wandering in the kitchen. The smell of toast was roaming around the little house. The girl was too busy with her cooking until she didn't notice that a man standing behind her. As she wanted to place the toast on the dining table behind her, she got surprised by the figure.

" WHAT THE.. OPPA! You're making me surprised! Why didn't you tell me that you were standing there??! " Ha Ni said angrily. The other just laughed.

" I'm sorry my little sister. Don't you think you were waking up too early Ha Ni? It's only 5 in the morning. We have a schedule in 2 hours from now. Is something bothering you? " Hak Yeon asked concerned while sitting in front of his younger sister, Ha Ni.

" I'm just excited oppa. Today is our debut day. I can't keep my excitement. I'm also curious how the citizens react to my job " answer Ha Ni while playing with her finger. Hak Yeon just smiled and hold his beloved sister's hand.

" It's okay. Whatever the people says about you, just keep this in your mind. You're still my baby sister and the bravest girl I've ever met. I'm always right beside you if you need support okay? Smile Ha Ni. It's our debut day. Just like what you and I dreamt before " reassure Hak Yeon while shaking Ha Ni's hand up and down. Ha Ni chuckled. Deep inside her heart, she really be grateful to her brother or soon be her group leader. She still remembers that day...

~Flashback~

    Ha Ni and her fellow friends were practicing their dancing in the studio. Then she saw the CEO of the Jellyfish Entertainment enter the dance studio. All the trainee greeted the CEO. He's always strict and serious. Then the CEO open his mouth to speak.

    " After I call this names, please come to my office. The first one, Cha Hak Yeon " Hak Yeon then breathed out and eyed his sister. Ha Ni gave he a reassure smile. Hak Yeon just nodded.

    " Kim Won Shik and also Lee Hong Bin " the duo hugged. They are a best friend though. Ha Ni thought. Her heart beating faster than before.

    " Then, Lee Jae Hwan " a boy beside Ha Ni breathed out and smiled at Ha Ni. He's Ha Ni's best friend, a friend that always make Ha Ni happy.

    " After that, Han Sang Hyuk " everyone gasped when they hear the name. The person also surprised when his name called. Ha Ni wonder why the names that called is all boy. Not long after she immersed with her thought, she hears a name.

    " And lastly, Cha Ha Ni. Please follow me to the office now " the man then went out from the studio leaving the 6-speechless people. After a moment, they follow the CEO with an anxious feeling. After all of the arrived at the office, the man begin to speak.

    " The reason why I called all of you is you're going to debut in a mix-group named VIXX. It's stand for Visual, Voice, and Value in Excelsis. The other X to complete the name. Congratulation to all of you. Now, prepare yourself for the debut stage " the man smiled. The people were too surprised until they can't say anything. After they went out from the office, they screamed and make a group hug. Their dream came true!

~ End Of Flashback~

Ha Ni was to immerse with her thought until she didn't realize that the whole group was sitting at the dining table and ate their toast. Jae Hwan's voice stopped her thought.

" I'm soooooo excited " screamed Jae Hwan. Hak Yeon joined him screaming too.

" Quiet Ken! What's with the screaming in 6 in the morning? You too N oppa " Ha Ni rolled her eyes and went to her room. They decided to address each other with their stage name. Hak Yeon's N, Ha Ni's Mint, Jae Hwan will go with Ken, Won Shik's Ravi, Hong Bin stayed same and Sang Hyuk will go with Hyuk.

" I love you too Mint. You all feeling the same right? " ask N while eyeing the maknae line. The latter just nodded and continue eating their breakfast.

" Okay, let's go, guys! Debut Stage, Here we Come~ " sing N with Ken beside him. Not long after that, the maknae line joined their singing. Ha Ni just chuckled. Does this type of person also exist in this world? Ha Ni smiled at the thought.

 

 

 

    VIXX just arrived at the music show. Not long after they arrived, Ha Ni got pulled by a stylist. She smiled at Ha Ni and Ha Ni bows at her. Then, Ha Ni's short hair rolled into a large curl and she wore a natural make-up. After a final touch, she dragged by a coordinator and she had been told to wear the stage outfit.

The other also wore their stage outfit. After wore their own microphone, N makes a group meeting.

" Okay guys, today is our day. Do your best and make other fascinate with our stage. Don't be nervous and keep calm. Okay, guys? " N said energetically. The others nodded.

" Lets's do the fighting together. Real V, V.I.X.X VIXX! "


End of the chapter.. Tell me how is it okay? The pictures are not mine. Credit goes to owner of the pictures. Bye~

( Please Comment~ T^T )