CHAPTER 5

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

Beep~

 

"Beep... "

"Beep..."

" Beep! Annyeonghaseyo. Real V! VIXX TV! Happy New Year~ For this new year, we have two big news. The first news is... " with drum roll sound effect.

" VIXX COMEBACK! YEAH! " the other dancing happily.

" The title of our comeback is On & On. It really shows our y side isn't it? " said N while posing ily. The others rolled their eyes.

" We hope that our comeback will get so much love from our fan. Please give it a lot of love okay? " said Ravi.

" The second news! We have been decided to have a fan club name. What is it Ravi-kun? "

" ByulBit or Starlight~ We are your star and our fan is our light. Cool isn't it? " ask MC Ravi.

" It's really cool. Please give us a lot of your love okay Starlight? That's all for today VIXX TV's episode. Bye~ "


 

Mint were getting ready for VIXX new comeback photoshoot. Their concept is a vampire. Mint dyed her long hair into black with red highlight. She applied a smokey makeup and wear a pair of red lenses to complete her vampire image. After that, she changed into this outfit.
 

( Except for the bag )

After getting called by the photographer, she went to the site. When the other members saw her, they screamed. Mint got surprised by their scream.

" Why???!! " Mint asked scared.

" Who are you? Where are Mint-noona? Did you her blood? Mint-noona! Are you okay? "

" Guys... "

" What did you do to my noona ha vampire??!! "

" Calm down... "

" Oh, my jagiya~ Did she became vampire too?? "

" I'm he... "

" It's so dangerous! Let's run before she our blood! "

" Ya!!! " Mint shouted. The members then looked at her.

" It's me, Mint! Why all the commotion??!! What's with the vampire? " ask Mint angrily. Then N grabs her shoulder.

" Is it really you, my sister? " Mint nodded.

" Wow. You really look like a real vampire noona.You're really scared me " the others nodded.

" Well, it's a relieved then. My image suited to our comeback. I'm really happy " smiled Mint.

" Don't smile Mint. You look like a vampire " Ken said shut his eyes fear. Mint shake her head. You guys are so cute. Mint then take her place and start posing.

 


That's the end~ Sorry for the short chapter.. Kinda busy lately but I made it! Enjoy and comment okay? The pictures in this chapter are not mine. Credits goes to the owner of this pictures. Bye~