CHAPTER 10

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Jung Taek Woon / Leo

~ Singer / Musical Actor / Composer.

~ Hak Yeon's best friend.

~ Born on 11th October 1990.

~ Very athletic and competitive.

~ A shy person, but once you know and get close to him, he's a talkative person.

~ Love coffee, animals, babies, kids and soccer.

~ Don't make he angry, or he will hit you constantly.


" Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim " greet Mint shyly. Oh My God! My crush is right in front of me! Someone help me~

" Annyeonghaseyo. Drop the formality. Your brother always tell me about you " And he's right, she's pretty.

" Really? He's always talk about you too " But he didn't tell me that Leo is sooooooo handsome!!

" Here, I'm bought some coffee on my way here. Hope you like coffee " said Leo while handing a cup of hot coffee to Mint. Mint accept it happily.

" I love coffee so much! I've been craving for it lately. Thank you so much Leo-shi " Mint said while grinning. Then her stomach make a sound. Aishh! Why now??? So embarrassing... Leo smile a little. She's cute.

" Are you hungry? Let's go to the restaurant nearby " Leo offered. Mint nodded. Then they went to the restaurant together. Along the way to the restaurant was full with awkwardness. After a few walk, they arrived at a korean restaurant. They took their seat beside a large window. After ordering some food, the awkwardness come again.

" So, your brother didn't tell me your real name because he always address you as  ' Our Mint ' or ' My sister '. May I know your real name? " ask Leo breaking the awkwardness.

" What a typical brother.. Always like that. Anyway, my real name is Cha Ha Ni. You can call me Ha Ni or Mint " answer Mint.

" Do you know my real name? " Mint get surprised by the sudden question. How should I answer this???

" Actually, yes.. Your real name is Jung Taek Woon... right? " ask Mint while look down. Please don't ask me how I know your name...

" That's right! How did you know my name? Hak Yeon told you? " I'm dead!

" No.. Actually, I'm your fan. That's why I know your name... Hehe.. " confess Mint with shy. Leo gaped at the confession. She is my.... fan???

" Really? Thank..thank you.. It's kinda weird to meet a celebrity as my fan.. " Leo rubbed his nape. After a few moment, their food arrived. Leo and Mint captivated by the food. Then, they eat silently. So delicious~ There are just sound of people other than the couple. After some silent moments, Mint start speaking.

" We have a lot of same interest right, Leo-shi? " ask Mint. Leo nodded.

" So.. What should we address each other? "

" I want to call you Taek Woon oppa. Can I? "

" Sure. I'm glad to hear it. And I'm going to call you Ha Ni. Are you okay with that? "

" Absolutely! Only my brother and my family call me that " confess Mint.

" So, we are official right? "

" I think so "


Hi there~ Thank you for waiting! And welcome to the new subscribers. I'm really touched! * crying * By the way, for the next 2 weeks, I will not update any chapter because my middle exam is here baby!!! Please stay with me until the end of this journey okay? Heartuuuuu~ Bye!!