CHAPTER 4

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

VIXX were in their dance studio practising their new comeback. Mint wore an oversized sweater with a pair of skinny jeans and shoes. She also wears a snapback. As soon N saw his sister outfit, he sighed. Mint make a ' what ' face. Her brother pointed at her outfit. Mint looked down.

" Why? Is anything wrong? "

" You're a girl Cha Mint~ Why you dressed up like that? You look like a boy " N complained. Mint just rolled her eyes.

" It's not like I'm going anywhere, though. Are we just going to practise right? So like this is enough "

" Yes N hyung. Mint's looks so cute when she wear that snapback " Mint then mouthed thank you to Ken. Ken nodded.

" You two just like HongBin and Ravi. Like a twin. No one wants to be on my side. Hyukkie~ "

" Not me! I'm already team up with HongBin hyung and Ravi Hyung's team " the maknae line received a neck chop from the leader.

" Let's practise guys~ " then the dance practise for Rock Ur Body began like that.


  After a few round of dance practise, VIXX collapsed around the studio to gain their energy back. Hyuk and N were watching a video intensely. Curious, Mint took a look at the device.

" What video is that oppa? "

" Oh! It's our friend, BTOB. They released their dance practice for their new comeback, WOW. Their dance is dope " Hyuk agreed with his leader.

" Oh, BTOB. It's been a long time until I saw them. I kinda miss them " Mint said. Ken also nodded.

" Yes, especially HyunSik. I really miss his smile "

" Me too " Mint nodded. They continued watching the dance practise. Soon, the 93 liners also join them watching the video.

" I think I can do that part " Mint point. Then she danced to the chorus part. When Eunkwang starts singing.

The others eyed her with awed. She looks like an expert. After that, Mint look over at her members.

" Why? Is it wrong? " Mint asked when she didn't receive any reaction from the others.

" Noona, how many time you saw their dance? " ask HongBin curiously.

" As I recall, this is my first-time watch this dance. Why? Is it bad? "

" You must be kidding me... "

" You dance it perfectly noona! Even I watched this many time, I can't grab their step. You're amazing noona! " Hyuk said with amazement.

" Can I watch you dance to the whole song Mint? Show it to me jagiya~ " request Ken with his aegyo. The others agreed too.

" Okay then. But I can't grab the whole dance. Can I watch it again? " ask Mint. The others speedily handing the device to Mint. Mint chuckled. They look so cute. VIXX then watch the dance again. When it finish, Mint took her place. The others sit in front of her. Mint breathed in and out. Let's give it a try, shall we? Then Mint start dancing to BTOB'S WOW.

( Imagine a girl dance to this song okay? )

Mint dance to this song perfectly. The step also same as the original. The members watched her with amazement. How can a person who watch the dance twice can dance to it perfectly? After the song finish, they give a round of applause.

" Noona daebak! "

" Noona really amazing! "

" Noona really swag~ "

" My jagiya is totally amazing! "

" My Lil' sister is grown up now~ " N fake tears. Mint bows.

" Thank you guys "

" Hey! I've an idea! " N suddenly said.

" When N hyung said he has an idea, I start to get worried " the others nodded with the maknae. The leader then gives then a nice~ neck chop.

" Let's record it and put it on our channel! How is it? " N suggest. The other consider the idea.

" Let's give it a try. Let's see how our fan reacts to it " Mint agreed. Hyuk then takes out their camera.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Real V, VIXX TV! Right now we want to show you our main vocal, Mint dance to our beloved friends song, BTOB WOW! "

" Yup! And for your information, Mint noona only watch this dance twice! I repeat, ONLY TWICE! So let's see how good is she okay? Mint! Are you ready? " Mint then give them a signal that she's ready.

" Let's go! " and the song begin. Mint start dancing to it perfectly. After the song finish, Mint bows to the camera.

" Tell us what you think of our main vocal's dance cover okay? Bye~ " Mint really happy that day. She finally realised that she has something to be proud with.


Hi my lovely viewer~ A new chapter for you. Welcome to the new subscribers! I really appreaciate it~ Tell me how the chapter okay? The videos and pictures in this chapter are not mine. Credits goes to the owner of those lovely pictures and videos. Bye~