CHAPTER 18

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

" WEEKLY IDOL! "

" Today guest is our long time friends. Before, they transform into a cyborg. But today, they are ready to be a love slave. Please welcome VIXX! " VIXX entered the studio with cheers.

" jashdkhfusdg! " Sunggyu and Defconn said cueing them to make their introduction.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Real V! V.I.X.X VIXX ibnida! Nice to meet you! "

" It's been a long time after we met with each other right? " Defconn asked. VIXX nodded agreed.

" Are you close with VIXX, Sunggyu? "

" Actually, I'm close to Mint shi " Sunggyu said. Mint nodded.

" Really? I heard that Mint has many friends from boys group. I think you one of them. How did you become friends? " Defconn asked. The other VIXX members also looked interested.

" Well, we worked in a musical together " Mint answered.

" What do you think about Mint? "

" She's an easygoing person. She didn't care about her image as an idol. Maybe she has a little bit feminine side " Sunggyu said. The VIXX members laughed uncontrollably.  Mint stared at them, confused.

" Why? "

" It's funny to hear that Mint noona is feminine. With us, she's like a 'tough' dad. She always hit us and glare at us. She didn't have any feminine side " Hyuk confessed. Mint surprised with the sudden confession. Mint shook her head repeatedly.

" Really? Why do you behave like that, Mint-ah? " Sunggyu asked, surprised. Mint waved her hands at Sunggyu, denied the assumption. Her face red from embarrassment. The other laughed loudly.

" Let's go to the first corner, Random Play Dance. What do you want if you can get the dances right? " Defconn asked.

" Chicken, pizza and bubble tea! " VIXX answered together.

" And if you get wrong? "

" Hit on the wrist! We are powerful in this " N answered. The others agreed.

" Okay, music cue! " then the chorus of Chained Up played. The members immediately took their position and started dancing. Mint took the center position. They started without any mistakes. The music changes into the intro of Chained Up. Again, they running and took their position. Sunggyu watched intensely on them. The music changed again to the dance when Hongbin sat on the center and VIXX circled him. N make a mistake by getting in the formation late. Defconn immediately stops the music and attacked N.

" You got the dance wrong! " Defconn said. N shook his head, denied it. The other members dance happily because they can hit their leader.

" No, I'm not! This is the real dance! " N said.

" Is it right, guys? " Sunggyu asked. The members shook their head repeatedly. N sighed heavily.

" How can you betray me? " N said defeated. The members lined up to punish the poor leader. Hongbin started hit N's wrist followed by Hyuk, Ravi, and Ken. When Mint wanted to hit him, N stops her.

" Yah, how can you hit your own brother? I'm your brother, Mint-ah! " N persuaded the girl. Mint just stared at him emotionless.

" Punishment didn't know what sibling's means, " Mint said without any expression. N stared at her, disbelieved. The other members looked scared.

" The members are right when they told that you are a 'tough' dad, " Sunggyu said. VIXX members give a look I've-told-you-so. Mint swing her fingers and hit N's wrist.

" Eyy, that's was too weak! " N looked at them, speechless.

" So, you can't get chicken, pizza and bubble tea. The second round is for pizza and bubble tea. Please do your best, okay? " VIXX nodded.

" Music cue! " then the song begin. It was Chained Up when VIXX lined up and started split up.

They took their positions started dancing to the song. After that, the song changed into Error. The dance was when N kneel down and they were charging N. N kneel down and the members started charging him. Then the song changed into the chorus of Love Equation.  Mint took the centered and showed her eye smile. The song changed again into the chorus of Voodoo Doll. Mint make a little mistake but she pretends that she didn't do it. Sunggyu noticed the mistake and pulled Mint out. Mint pretend that she did the right dance.

" I was right! " Mint exclaimed. Sunggyu just shook his head.

" Don't pretend that you didn't did it. I saw you! " Sunggyu said. After some bickering between the MCs and Mint, Mint gave up.

" Okay fine, just hit me now " Mint said while showing her wrist. VIXX lined up and take the turn to hit their 'dad'. It's started with Hyuk.

" I'm so sorry noona " Hyuk said and hit Mint. Mint turned her head to the side to endure the pain. Then Hongbin went to Mint.

" Stay strong, Mint noona! " then Hongbin hit her wrist. Ravi was next and then Ken. N smiled at Mint.

" What? " Mint said, glared at him.

" Punishment didn't know what sibling mean right? " asked N with smirked. The others laughed when they saw the siblings quarrelling. Mint rolled her eyes.

" Whatever, just hit me now " Mint said, closing her eyes. N swing his fingers and hit Mint's wrist. N immediately hugged his sister and say 'sorry' repeatedly.

" Let's go to the next corner! "


" Rewriting Profile! " VIXX make 'babbam' sound together.

" Let's go to the first member, N shi. Name, Cha Hak Yeon. Birthday, 30th June 1990. Hometown, Changwon. Specialties, rap, dance, singing, y, handsome " the other members rolled their eyes. N nodded, agreed with his specialties.

" Next, Mint shi. Name, Cha Ha Ni. Birthday, 14th February 1992. Specialties, can dance to any idol groups. Wow, this is new. Does anyone want to explain this? " Defconn asked.

" Mint noona can dance to any songs from boys and girls group perfectly and she only watch the dance twice " Hongbin explained. The others nodded in agreement.

" Only twice? That's amazing! Can you show us? " Mint nodded. She got up and stand in the middle of the studio. Then the first song played. It was Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb.

Mint danced to the song perfectly. The song changed into 4Minute's Crazy.

Again, Mint danced to the song like the original dancer. The others were too dumbfounded with Mint's talent. The song changed again into SNSD's Lion Heart.

Like before, Mint dance to it perfectly. Next was Infinite's Bad.

Sunggyu paid an extra attention to Mint. Not wavering, Mint immediately dance to the song. Sunggyu surprised by the perfection in Mint's dance.

" This kid is amazing! " Sunggyu said. The others clapped and cheering when Mint finished dancing.

" We found another girl crush. Are you sure you only watched the dance twice? " Mint nodded.

" Wow! What things that she can't do? She can singing, acting, dancing, composing. She's an amazing girl " Defconn praised Mint. Suddenly, Ken raised his hand.

" I know what Mint can't do " Ken said.

" What is it ? "

" Aegyo! " Ken answered loudly. The others VIXX members clapped, agreed with Ken. Mint covered her face with her hands, embarrassed.

" Let's see Mint's aegyo! " Defconn said. Mint shook her head and begging for her life. Why are they doing this to me?? Someone help me from this torture~ VIXX members laughed at Mint suffers. After pulling herself together again, she sighed. I'm so sorry my body~ This is not my own will. She put her hand on her cheek and make ' bbuing bbuing' sound. After she doing that, she cringed badly. VIXX members also curled their finger, cringed with Mint's aegyo. Mint kept lowering her head and fanning herself.

" Let's go to the next corner! "


" Dony! "

" And Gyu's, BBQ idol! " VIXX clapped, showing a reaction.

" For this corner, idol must complete the missions to eat the meat. As you know, the meats at Weekly Idol are no joke. I can guarantee that " Sunggyu said. VIXX nodded, understand the rule.

" For the first mission, we will divide you into 3 teams with 2. The first team is Mint and Ken " Mint and Ken high-fived together.

" The second team is Hongbin and Ravi. The last team is Hyuk and N " N clapped happily when he got teamed with Hyuk.

" The mission is pepero game. Each team must eat the pepero until it becomes less than 1.5 cm. If you success, you can eat the meat " Defconn explained. VIXX gapped their mouth. Pepero... game?

" We can do this... right Jaehwan-ah? " Mint whispered at Ken. Ken nodded.

" For meat.. right? " Ken asked. Mint nodded with a smile.

" So, who's gonna start first? " Ravi and Hongbin raised their hands. They took one of the pepero sticks. Hongbin bites the end and Ravi bites the other end.

" Start! " Ravi and Hongbin start munching the sticks. The others watch intensely. Ravi stops munching when he noticed that he almost kissed Hongbin lips. Hongbin mad because the stick was still long. Ravi cover his red cheeks. Sunggyu took the balance pepero sticks and measure it using a ruler.

" 2 cm. Team Ravi and Hongbin are failed. Next is Hyuk and N. Ready? " Hyuk and N nodded. When Sunggyu said to start, they start munching the stick. N grabbed Hyuk neck to make him closer. The others start fangirling. Hyuk surprised by the sudden action and stop biting the pepero stick.

" Why are you grabbing my neck like that, hyung?! " mad Hyuk at N. N said sorry repeatedly. Sunggyu took the balance of the stick and measured it.

" 1.6 cm. Such a pity. Lastly, Mint and Ken team. As everyone knows, both Mint and Ken are actor and actress. So, they are not awkward with each other, right? " the 92' liner nodded. After Defconn said to start, Mint and Ken started munching the sticks. When their face became closer, they gritted their teeth. Ken's lips touched Mint's lips a little bit. The members became excited. Mint pulled out first. Sunggyu took the stick and measured it. His eyes became big.

" 1 cm! Team Mint and Ken win! " Mint and Ken jump in enjoyment. The members sighed defeated. Mint and Ken ate their meats gleefully. The members just stared at them. Feeling bad, Mint shared her meat with the others members.

" We are at the end of the show. Anything to say to your fans? "

" Please give a lot of love to Chained Up. We bring a new concept and a new side of VIXX so, please anticipate it! "


Hi everyone! I'm back~ Sorry for the long hiatus. Exams and school just made me dizzy. Tell me how the chapter okay? Bye!