CHAPTER 11

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

VIXX gathers in their dance studio and practising for their upcoming concerts. This time, they will perform their other songs in their previous albums such as From Now On You're Mine, Chaos, Love Letter, Sad Ending and more. They are also will perform their own solo stage. N will dance and also goes to Hongbin. Ravi will perform his new-compose song, Ghost. Ken will sing to Adele, Rolling In The Deep while Hyuk will playing piano, singing and also dance. Mint will sing to Heart Attack by Demi Lovato.

After a few round of singing and dancing, they collapsed on the floor, catching their breath. Then, there's a knock on the door. Hyuk gets up to open the door. Two people with a camera go in the studio and give a red envelope to Mint.

" Is this We Got Married's camera? " the staff nodded.

" Wahhh!!! We are on TV!! Omma! I'm on TV!! " HongBin and Hyuk joking around. Soon after that, Ken and Ravi join their gag too.

" Please ignore them. They're always like that " Mint said. N nodded in agreement.

" Open that envelope Mint-ah. I'm kinda curious what is today's mission! " order N with ajumma tone. Mint give him I'm-gonna-hit-you-if-you-do-that-tone-again face. Slowly, Mint open the envelope. The other members also starting gather around Mint.

" Bam babam babam " Hyuk sing. Then Mint read out the mission.

" Dear Leo-Mint couple, "

" Ah.. I'm cringed at the sentence~ " HongBin cringed. He then received two pairs of glares from Mint and N. HongBin immediately shut up.

" The staff have prepared a house for you two. Please move into the house today. Decorate the house with your own style. From, We Got Married staff "

" Whatttttttt????!!! "

" My sister is moving out????? "

" Ooo.. You are moving out because you want to lovey dovey with Leo hyung ha? You're so clever noona " teased Hyuk. Mint hit his head.

" Oh My God! He just hit the maknae. I wonder how Leo hyung will survive when they start living together " HongBin teased. Ravi nodded in agreement.

" You're lucky enough because there's a camera here right now. It's the mission that told me to move, you idiot. " Mint gritted her teeth making the 93 liners back off scaredly.

" My sister.. is.. moving out???  Now way!! " N cried while hugging Ken dramatically.


Mint just stared at the two ajumma weirdly. Never change in this 3 years.

" But it's okay...My brother-in-law is my BFF. I'll put my trust on him. Leo-ya! Please take care of my precious, lovely, cute, adorable sister okay? Promise? " N let out his pinky fingers to the camera. He's crazy.

 

 

Same goes to this man. Leo received the mission envelope when he in the middle of composing his new song. After reading out the mission, he stared blankly at the camera.

" Are we going to live together now? " the staff nodded.

" This is crazy... "


Leo wait patiently in front of a cafe. Mint and he will meet and went to their house together. He wears this:

( except for the face mask and the bag )

 

Not long after that, Mint arrived. She wears this outfits :

Se also dyed her black hair to light ash brown color and let it down.

" I'm sorry I'm late, the traffic is bad, " Mint said. She looks different.

" You dyed your hair " Leo stated while pointed to Mint's new hair. Oh My God! He noticed it. Okay, stay cool, Cha Mint.

" Oh, yeah... I"m want to try something different. Is it look bad? "

" N.. No.. You look.. more.. pretty. " Leo praise make Mint blushed. Why I'm stuttering?

" Th.. Tha.. Thank you. " Mint blushed. Grab yourself, Ha Ni-ah!

" So... Are you ready to look at our ' new house '? " ask Leo. Mint nodded eagerly.

" Yup. Let's go! " Leo hold Mint's hand. It's was their first skinship. Mint surprised by Leo's boldness. The contact send an unknown electricity to them. What is this feeling?? Then, they get in a car that the show has provided. Both Mint and Leo have a car licence, but Leo told Mint that he will drive today. Along the journey to their house is full with awkward silent. This not going to work...

" Ha.. "

" Op.. " They start talking together. Leo and Mint laughed. Wow, it's my first time hear his laugh. Mint smile at the thought.

" You can start first... " Leo said.

" Ah. I'm just going to say that after we look at our house, can we go to the mall to buy some decoration and furniture to our house? I'm also want to buy some groceries. " Mint said.

" Sure. Why not? Are you going to cook tonight? " Leo asked. Mint stare at her hands.

" Ye.. Yeah.. You know, I want to cook for you as it is our first night together... " what are you saying Cha Mint??? Ah, so embrassing~ Mint thought while fanning her face. She's cute.

" Are you good at cooking? "

" Well, I've been living with 5 hungry monsters for 3 years now, so, I'm little bit expert in cooking. " Mint explain.

" What are you going to say, oppa? " Mint asked making Leo caught off his guard.

" Well, I want to ask you what was your member's reaction about me? "

" You know, N oppa can't stop bugging me about ' you know I always dreaming about you and Leo together ' and ' what do you think about my Leo? ' and whatsoever. The other guy endlessly teased me. That's how I lived, oppa " Mint confess. Leo smile when he hears Mint tell him about her members.

" How did you can stay standing like this when you are in an all-boy group? " Leo asked sincerely. Actually, he's quite amazed about how Mint stay alive when she knows the risks that she's facing with.

" Well, firstly, I'm standing here right now with my family support. They give me all their support. Then, my precious VIXX's member. They treat me like their own sister. They always there when I need help. Last but not least, my fans, Starlight. They accept me as who I am. That's how I'm still here oppa " Mint confess. Leo listen carefully to Mint's confession. After a few conversation, they arrived at their house.

" We are here~ " The house are not too big and not too small. It's fit for two people. When Mint steps in the living room, she gasped.


It's perfect!!! Leo also amazed by the interior of the living room. Not giving a second thought, Mint rushed to the kitchen. She squealed in delight.

I loves this!!!! She ran past Leo and went to the bedroom. She's so cute..

Okay, that's it! It's Mine!!! But hold on... I'm going to sleep with Leo in this bedroom??? Just thinking about it making me blush~~

" Ha Ni ah... Why? Don't you like it? " Leo ask when he noticed Mint changes. Mint look at him with a red face.

" A.. Ani... I love it. " Mint stuttered. Then Mint went to the bathroom. Leo puzzled with Mint's sudden changes. He looks at the bedroom. Then, reality hit him hard. Ah.. That's why she's being like that.


" Oppa.. What are we going to decorate this house with? Any idea? " Mint ask. Thay sitting in the living room after the tour in the house.

" Maybe we can decorate this house with our photos. " Leo suggest. Mint think about it.

" But, we don't have any photos together to display. " Mint said.

" Maybe next time, we will take some photos together okay? "

" Okie~ " Mint nodded. Leo ruffles her hair. His action makes Mint blush.

" Let's go buy some groceries and some things for our house, " Leo said. Mint nodded.

" Let's go! "


Mint and Leo push their trolly together. The people around the groceries stared at them. This is so embarrassing... Then, a high school boy comes towards the couple.

" Are you VIXX's Mint? " the boy asked. Mint look over Leo. Leo nodded.

" Yes, I am.. " Mint answered with a smile.

" I'm your fan!! Can I have your signature please? " the boy ask whole handing his sketchbook. Mint gladly took it.

" What's your name? "

" Park Jin Moon " Mint then sign on the sketchbook and write Study smart okay, Park Jin Moon~ below it.

" Here you go. Thank you for supporting me. " Mint give the boy's book back.

" Thank you so much, noona. Anyway, you look great with that man over there! I ship both of you~ " said the boy before disappearing in one of the alleys. Really? Thanks boy!

" You're popular ha? " Leo teased when he went to Mint side. Mint just smile.

" Anyway, What do you want for today's dinner oppa? Western or local food or something southern? " Mint asked as they were searching for ingredients.

" Anything, as long as they are your cooking, " Leo said. Mint blushed.

" Aish! Whatever! "


Mint are busy cooking for her husband while Leo is making something in the balcony. Leo makes a wooden bench and table in their balcony so they can eat on that tonight. After a few knocking and screwing, he finishes it.

" Ha Ni-ah! Come, take a look at this! " Leo called. Mint obediently went to his husband.

" It's perfect oppa! As the exchange, I will cook something delicious tonight, okay? " Mint said. Leo nodded. Then Mint continue her cooking in the kitchen. Slowly, Leo went to the kitchen.

" Do you need my help, Ha Ni-ah? "

" No need oppa. I can do this. Take a shower and rest oppa. You're doing so much today " Mint said while looking at Leo. Leo nodded. Then he went to their bedroom and take a shower.

After a few moment, the dishes are finished. Mint put them on the tables in in their balcony. Not long after that, Leo finishes his shower. From the room, he can smell something savouring.

" Oh! You're finished. Come here, let's eat. " Mint said while pulling Leo's hands. Leo takes a look at the dishes. Mint make some Korean dishes.

" It's looks amazing Ha Ni-ah, " Leo said making Mint blush.

" Let's eat! Thanks for the food! "

" Thanks for the food! " then they eat silently. Leo tastes the dishes. Mint look at his reaction nervously. Then, Leo stared at her.

" Why? It doesn't delicious? " Mint ask him. Leo shook his head.

" I'm never taste something delicious like this before. It's delicious Ha Ni-ah~ " Leo said. Mint hit his arm.

" You make me scared, Taek Woon Oppa! " Then the eat time pass with laughter and talk.


Hi, There~~~ A looooonggg chapter for you! I'm updating a little bit earlier because my head is full with the idea and I need to pour it out. Tell me how is it okay? Bye!