CHAPTER 21

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

" Hello? "

" Hello? Is this VIXX's Mint's phone? " a man voice's can be heard from the other side. Who is this guy?

" Yes, who are you? "

" Ha Ni-ah, it's me, Taek Woon oppa "

" Taek Woon oppa?! "


" Oppa, where did you get my phone number? " Mint asked. She immediately went to her room after getting a call from Leo.

" From Hak Yeonie. He did not tell you that he gave me your phone number? " Aish this oppa.

" Really? He did not tell me. Anyway, why do you call me, oppa? "

" I'm just want to reconfirm with you about our next meeting "

" I will just follow your schedule. I'm quite free for the time being "

" How about tomorrow night ? At the S cafe. I do not have any schedule tomorrow night. Is that okay? "

" Okay, oppa "

" Okay then. See you tomorrow, Ha Ni-ah. Bye "

" See you tomorrow, Taek Woon oppa. Bye " Leo ends the call. I can't believe I'll have a night date with Taek Woon oppa! Yah, Cha Mint! It's not a date, it's a business meeting. But still, I can meet with Taek Woon oppa~ Mint went out from her room with a big smile. She went to the kitchen to continue her cooking. She cooks the fried rice while humming a song happily. She did not aware that five pairs of eyes eyed her weirdly.

" N hyung, don't you think like Mint noona is kinda weird? " Hongbin asked the leader.

" Yes, I agree with Kongie. Don't you fell like she is more lively than before? " Ken said.

" Yes, I think so too. She's more like... You know... Happier. I'm not saying that she didn't happy before but still, she looks happier and lively " N said. The others nodded agreed.

" She also looks happy when she cook the fried rice. Do you guys remember when we asked her to make us a fried rice? She looked annoyed and want to kill us any second " Hyuk said.

" Maybe something good happens to her? Who knows? " Ravi said. As they were too immersed in their conversation, Mint finished her cooking. She called the others to eat.

" Guys, your fried rice is ready~ " The five guys immediately gathered up at the dining table.

" Thank you for the food~ " then they eat their food. During the eating time, Mint can't stop smiling. The others stared at her disbelief and weirdly.

" Mint-ah? Why are you smiling? Did something good happen to you? " N asked his sister but he didn't get any reaction for the younger.

" Mint-ah? Mint? Yah Cha Mint! " N shouted making Mint back to her sense.

" Yes, oppa? Why? " Mint asked making the older sighed.

" Seriously Mint? What did you thinking all this time? " Mint looked down.

" I'm so sorry oppa. I'm just thinking about something " or maybe someone...

" Don't lie to me. I know you were thinking about Jung Leo, right? " N said with smirk. Busted.

" N-no! Of course not! Why would I think about him? " Mint looked away with a blush on her cheeks.

" Oohhhh Mint noona was thinking about Leo hyung~ That's why you were smiling from ear to ear earlier " Hyuk joked. Mint blushing so hard.

" What d-do you mean? Am I smiling? When? " The guys looked at her with a devilish smile.

" There's someone in love~ " Ken sing jokingly. I can't bear this anymore.

" Aishhh! Whatever! " Mint took her plate and went to the sink. After washing her plate, she stormed out to her room. The guys laughed loudly at Mint's behavior.


The day has arrived. Mint wore into this :

She also wore a black baseball hat to cover her face.

After looking at the mirror for the last time, she went out from her dorm. The other members have their own schedule, that's why Mint can get out easily without being asked by them. She also has told her manager about her meeting with Leo. Her manager wanted to drove her to the cafe to prevent any unwanted attention from people. After a few hours, they arrived at the S cafe.

" I will come back to fetch you. Text me when you're done, okay? " Mint's manager said. Mint just nodded. Mint went out from the car and walked to the cafe. As she entered the cafe, she looked for Leo. But she can't see him anywhere. Maybe he didn't arrive yet. She waits for him at an isolated table. While waiting for him, she took out her laptop and continue working on the project. As she was too immersed in her work, she didn't aware that a figure sat in front of her. When she want to stretch her body, she surprised by the figure.

" Oh my god! " the figure just chuckled. After her heartbeat became normal again, she glared at the person.

" Oppa! How can you pop out like that? How long have you been there? " Mint asked the older.

" Quite long " Mint just stared at him disbelief.

" What? "

" You were too immersed in your work. I didn't want to disturb you " Leo smiled. Oh, my god, he's soo sweet!!

" So, shall we start our work? " Leo asked. Mint nodded and smiled. That night, they exchange their ideas and also their own stories. After a few hours, they finished their work.

" So, we just have to record this song and filming the music video. After that, we finish " Mint said. Leo nodded.

" How about we rest for a while? " Mint nodded agreed. Mint took out her phone and saw many texts from her group members.

My Oppa ♥

Yah! Where the heck are you?

My best friend Jaehwannie~

Mint-ah! Where are you right now? I didn't found you when I'm back from my schedule.

Wonshikkie

Noona, did you see my charger?

Kongie

Noona, can you buy something for me when you back home later?

Hyoggie

Noona, did you meet Leo hyung? ooohhhhhh~

Mint smiled when she read their text. She immediately replied their text.

My Little Sister ♥

Working.

My best friend Mint~

I'm working.

Mint Noona

Try searching it under your pillow.

She immediately gets text from Ravi.

Wonshikkie

Found it! It's under my pillow. Thanks noona!

She continues reply Hongbin and Hyuk's text.

Main Vocal Noona

I didn't bring my money.

Cha Mint Noona

Shut up you kid!

Leo in the other hand hesitant to asked something to Mint. Yah! If you didn't ask now, when do you want to ask her? Idiot.

" Ha Ni-ah, c-can I ask you something? " Leo stuttered. Mint looked at the older and nodded.

" Sure, why not? "

" Do you have any relationship with someone? " Leo asked. Mint widen her eyes.

" What?! Of course not! Why did you think that I'm in a relationship? "

" I s-saw your picture in someone SNS. You two look really close "

" W-who? "

" EXO's Chanyeol " Mint laughed when she heard the name. What's the funny thing tho?

" Taek Woon oppa. He's my best friend " Mint said with a smile. She has too many guy friend tho.

" Oh really? Maybe I'm wrong " Leo rubbed his nape.

" Umm. Oppa, I need to go. Tell me when you're ready for the recording okay? I don't want to disturb your schedule " Mint said. Leo nodded.

" Do you want me to send you home? " Leo asked when they were in the parking lot. Mint shake her head.

" It's okay, I already text my manager to fetch me. Thank you oppa " Not long after that, a black car drove in front of them.

" So, I will go now. Bye oppa. Thank you for your time "

" It's alright. Text me when you arrive your dorm okay? Bye " Mint waved towards Leo. It's been a great night.


Mint arrived safely at her dorm. When she open the front door, she saw her members laying around the living room. She tiptoeing to her room to prevent any attention from them. But, unluckily Hyuk noticed her.

" Noona! Where did you go? " Mint stop her track and slowly look at the younger. Five pairs of eyes eyed her when they hear Hyuk said. Mint just smiled sheepishly and stormed out to her room. She immediately locked her door and breathed out. She can hear many loud knocks from the outside.

" Yah! Open this door! "

" Mint-ah! Where did you go? "

" Noona! I know you brought your money! "

Mint covered her ear and sighed heavily.

" I'm tired! Go away! I want to sleep! " Mint shouted.

" You better tell me who did you met, you little sister! " Mint rolled her eyes. Overprotective. She lay on her bed and look at the ceiling. Oh! I must text Taek Woon oppa. When she pulled out her phone to text him, a text come in. When she saw the name, she smiled.

Taek Woon Oppa

Did you arrive your dorm yet?

She immediately replied to his text.

Ha Ni

Yup. How about you oppa? Did you arrive yet?

Taek Woon Oppa

Yes. So, did your members asked you anything?

Ha Ni

I think my door will be broken by the knocking.

Taek Woon Oppa

That's the sign that they love you.

Ha Ni

I think so too. Oppa, I will go to sleep now. Night oppa.

Taek Woon Oppa

Okay, me too. Night Ha Ni-ah. Sleep tight.

Mint smiled at the last text. She sleeps with a big smile on her face.


Hi! I'm so sorry for the late update. Hope this chapter didn't disappointed. Comment okay? Bye!