CHAPTER 15

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

Mint and Ravi are in their waiting room, preparing for their first stage. Mint wear this :

She applies this makeup :

She let her black hair fall perfectly above her waist. Then, they get interviewed.

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX MR ibnida. Please take care of us " greet both of them.

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX M, Mint ibnida " greet Mint with a smile.

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX R, Ravi ibnida. Nice to meet you " greet Ravi, waving at the camera.

What is the reason for making this sub unit?

" I offered to Mint noona to make a sub unit with me because, in VIXX, noona and I are the only person that composed songs. So, I think we should make a sub unit to present our songs to our fans "

In the music video, Ravi makes a lot of skinship towards Mint. Are you too close enough to make that skinship?

" Actually, Ravi and I are not close. But, after we decided to work together, we start to get closer to each other "

Can we make a few quizzes see how well you know each other?

" Sure! Why not? "

To Ravi, when is Mint's birthday?

" This is so easy. Mint noona's birthday on 14th February 1992 " Ravi answer confidently. Mint nodded.

To Mint, when is Ravi's birthday?

" His birthday on 15th February 1993. We always celebrate our birthday together " Mint high - fived with Ravi.

What is Mint's favorite drink?

" Coffee. Especially cappuccino. Once, she didn't get to drink any coffee that day. She becomes more sensitive and more aggressive towards the members. When N hyung bought her a cup of coffee, she immediately became normal and acting like nothing happen " told Ravi seriously.

" Yah! When did I acting like that? " ask Mint while glaring at Ravi.

" Last time, during Error era "

" No, I didn't act like that before "

" Yes, you did! "

" No! "

" Yes! "

" No! "

" Okay, let's stop. The conclusion is, Mint noona has a great crush over the coffee " Ravi smile at the camera. Mint neck chopped him.

What is Ravi's hobby?

" Sleeping, of course! " said Mint confidently. Ravi shakes his head repeatedly, denied it. Mint chuckled at his cute act.

" I'm kidding. Ravi really into composing songs these days. He keeps locking himself in his studio and I barely see him at our dorm " said Mint.

Let's make a telepathy game. If Hyuk and Hongbin drowning at the same time, who will you save first?

" Hongbin! " answer Ravi and Mint together.

Why?

" Hongbin can't swim. He will die " answer Ravi making Mint laugh.

Any last words to your fans?

" We put all our effort in this album. So, please give us a lot of support okay? " Ravi said while looking at the camera.

" Please give us a lot of love. Thank you for supporting VIXX nad also VIXX MR from the beginning until now. Love you! " said Mint while waving at the camera.


Mint and Ravi are checking their microphone before going on stage. After make sure everything is fine, Mint and Ravi going on the stage. Mint get nervous when she saw the fans. This is the first time she performs in a music show with Ravi. What if I mess up? What if I didn't reach my 4 notes? Many thoughts keep lingering in Mint's head until she forgot to greet the staff. Realized the sudden change in Mint, Ravi nudges the girl. Mint immediately back to her sense and make a greeting.

" Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX MR ibnida! Please take care of us! " then they bow. When the staff preparing for the stage, Ravi approaching the main vocal that sitting in front of a piano.

" Noona, are you okay? " Ravi ask, concern.

" I'm okay. Just, a little bit nervous maybe " answer Mint while looking at Ravi. Ravi smiles at her.

" It's okay noona. I'm nervous too. But, after I thought about our effort in making this unit, I become stronger. Cheer up, noona! " smile Ravi, comforting Mint. Mint think again about how she could stand here and all the effort she put on this album. This is my fate. I put all my effort into this project. I should be glad, right? Mint smile widely at Ravi and Ravi smile back at her.

" So, let's start, shall we? "


Hi!! I'm back!!! Yahoo!! Sorry for the long hiatus. I'm celebrating Eid before in my hometown so I can't update. Tell me how this chapter okay? Bye!