CHAPTER 9

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

~The interview~

" Anyeonghaseyo, I'm VIXX's main vocal, Mint. Please take care of me "

What your first thought when you heard that you'll be in this show?

" I'm truthfully a little bit worried when I heard that I'll be in this show.  As you know, I'm from a mix idol group and I'm the only girl in the group. So my personality is a little bit carefree and didn't attractive like others girls idols. I'm afraid that my ' husband ' didn't like me "

Did you have any guesses who will be your husband?

" I didn't have any idea who is my husband. That clue is really getting my nerve... Just kidding! Hehehe.. "

Do you have any ideal type?

" Personally, I really admire Jung Leo sunbae, the singer. He is my brother's best friend. So when my brother told me about him, I really want to know him. And if from the idol world, I like Woohyun sunbae from Infinite. I like a man that have a humor at the same time he's mysterious and caring. I like that kind of man. "

Any words to your husband?

" Please accept who I am. Even if I'm not that feminine, I'm a girl like anyone else. So, if you don't like anything about my personality, tell me okay? "


Mint was heading to the basement by herself. The members decided to stay in the waiting room. I'm really nervous. When she arrived at the basement, she saw a blue- colored room. There was a piano, a music book, and many pictures of a man that blurred on his face hanging on the wall. She also saw many toys of animals and many pictures of babies. Being a psychology student, she knows that his partner is a songwriter and a caring person. But she can't guess who he is.

On the other side, a man enters a mint-colored room and saw many pictures of a girl in different concept but blurred on her face. There also many toys of cats and a piano. On the table, he saw many books of psychology and music arrange neatly on it. Being a quiet person, he can't guess who is his partner. Then, the staff gives both of them a mission card.

" Dear Mint -shi, welcome to your first meeting with your partner. As you can see, the room decorated with your partner's information "

" With the hints given, please guess who is your partner is, " the mission said. The man looks around the room and stared at the pictures.

" I think I have seen these picture somewhere before. It's kinda familiar to me " the man said, thinking hard. The couple starts roaming around the room, looking for some hints. Mint look over the music book and saw two alphabets.

" J.L. Who is J.L? My head spinning around with this thinking game~ " whine Mint. Same goes to the man. He look over one of the psychology books and discovered an alphabet.

" M? Who is a person that her name begin with 'M' though? I prefer physical games than this " the man complain. The man sat in front of the piano and saw a music sheet. He start plays to the music notes.

After it ends, the man immediately recognizes the song.

" It's Error from Hak Yeon's group! What is it again? VIXX? Is there any girl from his group? " then realization hit him hard. He grins. " It's his younger sister, Mint, right? "

Mint also found a music sheet. She just play the notes and grin like a stupid person after hearing the song.

" It's Jung Leo, right? "


~ The interview ~

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Leo. Please take care of me "

What your first thought when you heard that you'll be in this show?

" I'm confused about why I'm chosen to starring in this show. You know, I'm a shy and an introvert person. So I'm not that interesting "

Did you have any guesses who will be your wife?

" Nope "

Do you have any ideal type?

" I like a girl that have a good first impression, feminine and someone I can connect with my feeling "

Any words to your wife?

" I'm not a loud person so please understand me. I hope we can get along together. Thank you "


After guessing each other partner, the wall that divides the two room go up. Mint and Leo shocked with the sudden change. The wall slowly goes up, revealing the couple. Their eyes met. They're surprised. They keep bowing to each other.

" Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Leo " Leo introduces himself.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm VIXX's main vocal, Mint " Mint introduce herself.

" So you're my wife? "

" And you're my husband? "


Hi!! An update to all of you because it's VIXX COMEBACK!! Comment okay? Bye!!!