CHAPTER 19

The Story Of My Life ( Continuing Story / Editing )

Leo and Mint were shooting for We Got Married. Leo took Mint to somewhere by We Got Married's car. Mint wore this:

Mint did not know where Leo took her.

" Oppa, where are we going? " asked Mint confused. Leo just smiled.

" You will see " Leo smiled. Mint sighed defeated. After a few hours driving, they arrived.

" We are here, " Leo said. Mint look around her surrounding. There was a cafe and a cat figure outside the cafe. What is this place?

" Let's go " Leo pulled Mint's hand and opened the door for her. They were welcomed by a group of cats. Mint's confused face immediately replace with a really happy face. Leo smiled, looking at Mint's reaction.

" Do you like it? " Leo asked. Mint smiled happily.

" I love it! Thank you for bringing me here, Oppa " Leo nodded and ruffled Mint's hair. After that, they played with the cats. Leo smiled when a cat played with his shirt. Mint just stared at him. He looks so handsome when he smile like that. I wonder what else that will make him smile. After a few hours playing with the cats. they decided to leave.

" Let's take a few photos as memory " Leo suggest. Mint nodded agreed. Leo and Mint sat between a group of cats. Leo noticed that the cafe sold a cat's headband.

Leo picked it up and put it on Mint's head. Mint surprised by the sudden action. Her eyes became larger from its original size. She looked at Leo and gave a what-are-you-just-did look. Leo just shrugged his shoulder. Leo pulled Mint closer to him making Mint back to her sense. Leo took his phone and snap pictures with Mint and the cats.


Leo took Mint to an amusement park. Mint looked at the park in awed.

Leo took Mint to an amusement park. Mint looked at the park in awed.

" Did you have been in an amusement park before? " Leo asked.

" Well, I remember the last time I have been in an amusement park was in Superhero era. Was it like 3 years ago? " Mint said.

" That long? " Leo stared at Mint, surprised.

" I was too busy with my works plus I did not have anyone to come with " Mint confessed. Leo nodded, understand. After Leo bought the ticket, they entered the amusement park. Leo holds Mint's hand tightly so he can't lose Mint easily. They went to a game booth. The owner of the booth smiled at them.

" If you can shot one teddy bear on the shelf with this bow, you will get the teddy, " the owner said. Leo took the bow first. He aimed at one of the big teddy bears. Unfortunately, the teddy bear did not fall. After a few tries, the result kept the same. Leo gave up.

" Let me try, " Mint said and grab the bow. She aimed at the teddy bear and shot it. The teddy bear fall from the shelf. Leo stared at her, unbelieved with what just happening. The owner gave Mint the teddy bear. Mint smiled happily. She noticed that Leo was still stared at her.

" What? " Mint asked and walked away from Leo. The more I'm getting to know her, the more I got surprised. Leo thought to himself. After a few rides and laughing together, they rested on a bench.

" Ha Ni-ah, I want to go to the toilet. Wait for me at the fountain, okay? " Leo said. Mint nodded. Leo walked away from Mint, leaving Mint alone. But, after a few minutes, Leo did not come. The minutes become hours and the sun was already set. Mint became worried because her surrounding became dark. She tried to call Leo numerous times but failed. Where is he? She started pacing back and forth. Suddenly, the flowers around the fountain started to light up. The lights beside the path that Mint standing also started to light up. There was a sign board that written ' Follow Me '. Mint walked along the path and saw a big screen. There was a chair and Mint sat on it. Suddenly a video was showed on the screen. The video was about Mint and Leo first meeting until they were in the amusement park. Mint watched the video with a smile on her face. At the end of the video, there were words ' Leo and Mint Couple Are Forever. Goodbye, Love '. Then, Leo showed up and played the piano. He also sang one of his songs, Words To Say.

Today, I have something to tell you
Something I couldn’t tell you before
I was happy even though I didn’t smile much
It was at least a precious memory for me

In case you grew far away, in case you disappeared
I pretended not to see and closed my eyes
You were in love with someone else
But I just wanted you to stay by my side

Day by day, you grew farther away
Then you left but I still have things to say
So I’m hotly calling out to you
You were more beautiful than anyone else
It hurts that I can’t
even hold you in my arms

I’ll be okay, I’ll grow indifferent
It’ll just pass
It’s alright, because I love you more
I knew from the beginning that it wasn’t me

Day by day, you grew farther away
Then you left but I still have things to say
So I’m hotly calling out to you
You were more beautiful than anyone else
It hurts that I can’t
even hold you in my arms

Look at me
Even sleeping
and breathing is hard

I won’t ask anymore
I won’t hope anymore
Thank you
I won’t forget anything

I’ll try getting over you day by day
It’ll be obvious, it’ll hurt
But still, thank you
I’m waving goodbye to you
Let’s not cry again, let’s not hold onto each other
The more I tell myself that
It hurts, it hurts

Leo sang wholeheartedly. Mint can't hold her tears anymore. Leo stands up and walked towards Mint. Leo holds Mint's hand tightly.

" Thank you for being my wife for all these times. Thank you for understand me. Thank you for everything, Ha Ni ah " Leo said while looking at Mint's eyes.

Flashback~

The producer gave Leo a card. Leo read out the card. His eyes widen. He was speechless. After gaining himself together again, he asked,

" Is this real? " The producer nodded. Leo was speechless again. He read out the card aloud.

" Dear Leo and Mint couple, your virtual marriage will end here. Please give a proper goodbye to each other "

End of flashback~

That's why Leo brought Mint to everywhere because he wanted to spend his last times with Mint. Only he knows about their farewell. Mint's cheeks were now stained with tears, Leo brushed her tears with his thumbs. So, this is the end of our relationship. I know this time will come but not this early.

" Thank you for being with me too, Oppa. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. I will never forget all the memories we made together " Mint said. Mint and Leo hugged for the last time. Goodbye, Taek Woon oppa.


Hi there~ Sorry for the long hiatus. I'm just finished my major exam and currently I'm on my school-off. I will try to update regularly if I'm not busy. I'm thinking that I want to make a new story. The main character is Seventeen and VIXX. What do you think? Comment about your opinion and how was this chapter, okay? Bye!