You Win, I Lose

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Rachel's POV

How dare she? How dare she go close to Jimin even after I warned her? Looks like I'm going to have to tell her the hard way, then she'll learn.

"Yah, Rachel? Rachel?!?" I suddenly jumped.

"What?"

"You spaced out." Lia replied, sipping her juice carton.

"Of course she will, she's probably thinking about how she's going to set that girl straight. Damn, Jae's got guts hasn't she?" said Brianna. She was right.

"I'll make her feel so guilty, she won't even dare to look at any boy again." I laughed.

"How?"

"By making her suffer. Every. Single. Day." I smiled, this was going to be fun.

We walked out of the canteen just in time. BTS were walking towards us.

"Oh my God, they're walking towards us!" Brianna panicked, she wasn't cool at all, she couldn't even act cool. She tried her best to look calm, but she kept getting nervous, what's wrong with her?

"Brianna, calm down. Don't worry." Lia comforted her. Even if she was the oldest, she shouldn't be so soft to her. That girl needs to learn.

BTS were so close now.

"Thanks Li...owww!" Real great, Brianna had to trip over.

"Thanks Brianna. Thanks a lot!" I screamed. I had missed my chance, BTS passed us without noticing.

"Rachel! Brianna are you okay?"

"Yes." she mumbled getting up.

We arrived just before the bell rang and just after she came.

Jae's POV

I was walking to my seat when I met with the ground. It was the three I really didn't want to see but by the glares they were giving, I was sure that they had witnessed what had happened before lunch.

"Yah, how many times do I have to tell you, stay away! After all this, you still haven't learnt your lesson have you? No one wants to be with a brat like you," she spat, pulling my bag away from my weak grip and emptying it beside me, her harsh words made me tear up, "I'm gonna make you suffer every single day, get that?!" And with that, she went to her seat with Brianna and Lia giggling behind.

I stood up, dusting off my knees and ignoring the sudden pain in my legs. This wasn't anything special. I didn't even bother looking at my 'classmates', they just stared at me coldly. But it's okay, I didn't need any sympathy from them anyway. I gathered my belongings, dumping them into my bag, my eyes blurring from the tears. I walked to my seat, blinking my tears back.

The lesson went on, I couldn't really pay attention. I kept thinking back to the words Rachel had said. She was going to make me suffer every day.

"So, Jae. What's the answer to question 5?" he waited for a response but received nothing, "Jae!"

I was a little startled when I heard my name was said loudly.

"Y..yes sir." I stammered, coming back to reality.

"Question 5?"

"60, sir." I replied. I could hear giggles from Rachel, she knew that her words had stuck into my mind. I could also feel a stare from my left but I ignored it. I have to concentrate.

Class finished. Even if it was just one hour, it felt like ages. I just wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter