Girls Like Jae

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

What had I done wrong? I followed sir to his office. I told Alexia to go home, her parents hate it when she comes home late.

"Sir, have I done something wrong?" I asked walking into his office while he sat down.

"We'll see. Give me you're exercise book. I've had a complaint about you." It was probably Rachel.

"A complaint?" I replied handing him my exercise book.

"Yes, you've seemed to be distracting someone and stopping them from learning. Have you been listening in class, taking notes and paying attention?" I haven't been distracting anyone.

"Yes sir but I haven't been distracting anyone." I answered worried. I don't even talk to anyone in class so how can I be distracting people?

Sir flicked through my book. Instead of being happy by the amount of notes I had been writing. He looked at me surprised but not in a good way. He sighed heavily as if I had disappointed him. 

"You say you take notes and pay attention?" I nodded hesitating a little, "Then what's this?" He showed me my book, and even I was surprised.There were only blank pages and no notes. "I thought you were one of the only good students in the class. I guess this was only an act. Just because you have good grades, it is unacceptable for you to distract others. You seem to be no different from the rest."

"Sir, there's a misunderstanding. I..." I tried to explain to sir but he wasn't ready to believe me.

"I don't want to hear it. There's no hope for this class. I'll decide on the punishment tomorrow and it might affect your grades." Why does everything have to happen to me? I always get targeted.

"Sir, I'm telling you. I've been framed. I pay attention, I concentrate and I do do the work." I defended, I wasn't going to let them get away from it but I know that I probably will lose, like always.

"Fine," he sighed, giving back the book,"Since you're insisting so much, prove it and I'll change my mind. Now go." 

I thanked sir before walking out of his office. I looked through the book, trying to find out who the owner was, but I had no luck. There was no name, no class, nothing. I went through the book a second time and still, there were no clues. This was planned and just like always I was just about to give up when I noticed that the bottom corner of one of the pages was folded. I unfolded it to reveal a small note. How could I have not known?

Jimin's POV

"Hey, Jimin, I thought you said you were going to bring some girl with you." Hoseok hyung laughed as we entered his small house. He slumped onto his couch, while Yoongi and Namjoon hyung followed behind. I rolled my eyes, they always underestimate me but I love it when I prove them wrong.

"You mean Jae? She'll come later." I replied opening a can of coke.

"Are you sure Chim Chim hyung? It doesn't look that way from your face. You seem worried. Don't tell me you've lost to a girl!" V remarked, that idiot.

"Number 1, don't call me Chim Chim. Number 2, Jimin never loses. Number 3, Jimin never gets rejected. Number 4...."

"Always wins." they said simultaneously.

"Thank you." I said, irritated. They always make fun of me.

"But hyung,  Jae doesn't seem to be that sort of girl. You know, like partying and stuff. How did you..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter