Embarrassing Moments

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy's POV

We finally got home and I could tell that Hoseok was in a lot of pain, did he get into a fight? I was just about to open my front door when someone opened it from the other side.

"I'm sorry Miss, but I can't take it anymore!" It was the babysitter.

"What happened?" I tried to make her calm but it was pointless.

"You're siblings! They're...they're just...!"

"Please don't say that...I'll talk to them!"

"No! I've had enough of those two idiots. I just want my money. Now!" she shouted in frustration.

I sighed deeply, not again. "Okay, just give me a second." I took Hoseok, who was still in my arms, into my small living room. I sat him down and went to get my purse.

I ran to my room and grabbed it quickly before running back down to see that she had gone.

"Where did she go?" I asked myself as I looked outside but she was nowhere to be seen.

"I paid, no need to worry." Hoseok answered, why did he!?

"Why on earth did you do that!?" I opened my purse to get the money I was supposed to give to the babysitter. "Here, take this. It was £25 wasn't it?" I gave it to him but he pushed my hand away.

"I don't need it."

"But..."

"Joy, I don't need it." He tried to stand up but lost his balance and fell back onto the sofa.

"Careful, you're weak." I said pushing him back onto the sofa. "I'll just go and get some water." I said walking into the kitchen.

No-One's POV

Joy went to get some water while J-Hope tried to endure the pain from all over his body.

"Hey Ari, isn't he the guy noona keeps talking about?" It was the voice of a boy, around 8.

"Oppa, I think so! Yeah it's him. It has to be!" Said the girl beside him, hugging a teddy bear.

J-Hope turned to the side to see two cute little children.

"Hey!" He waved at them smiling but they didn't reply. Instead, they glared at him. "What's your name?" He tried to be friendly.

"We don't talk to strangers." The boy said crossing his arms.

"Um, you guys...please don't say things like that!" Joy said walking into the room and giving the glass to J-Hope.

"Unnie, is he that guy?" Joy tried to stop them from saying anymore. She secretly put her finger to her lips to try and keep them from spilling everything she had told the two.

"Yeah, is he the one you keep talking about!?"

J-Hope looked at the boy before looking back at Joy who was still trying to keep them quiet.

"Oh my gosh, it's 9 and it's way past your bed time!" Joy attempted to change the subject. "Come on, you guys need to go to bed." She slowly pushed the two out into the passage way leaving J-Hope by himself again. He smiled to himself at the cuteness of the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter