Mr.Moody

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexia's POV

Where the hell was Jae? It's been 15 minutes already and she still hasn't come. I walked over to her classroom for the 4th time already but she was no where to be seen. Jimin? What if he had done something? No it can't be. He can't go that far...can he?

I looked around once more when I saw Taehyung  walking past. He was in her class.

"Taehyung!" I called out to him. He stopped and turned as I jogged to him, "Have you seen Jae? Anywhere?"

He just gave me a moody stare. What's up with him? "Yes." He replied. I could hardly make out what he had said. It was either his quiet voice or my bad hearing. But I guessed he said yes. I waited for him to tell me where, but he just turned and walked away.

"How rude! Tell me where she is then! Idiot!" I yelled at him but he carried on walking as if he never heard. I stamped my foot. Why are they always like this?

I carried on looking and still, I couldn't find her. Although early, I decided to go to my singing lessons instead. I was excited, my first step in making my dream come true.

I walked in. There were already a few people there, mainly girls. They seemed to be crowded around someone. I walked closer to get a better look. I could just make out his blonde brownish hair. I suddenly realized who it was. Did he have to be in the same class as me?

I walked to the side and just looked at the amount of attention that guy was getting. I didn't see anything great about him. Well, he never showed me anything apart from a rude and cold shoulder. The screams got louder and louder. I couldn't handle it anymore. Without realizing as to what I was doing, I yelled.

"Would you guys stop screaming over a bunch of idiots!"

They all turned to me, glaring, as if I had just murdered someone. Taehyung looked at me too, with the same moody face as before.

"How could you even say that?" One of the girls shouted.

"They're all...What do you find so special about this Taehyung guy and..."

"V!" They screamed as if I had just done a crime. To stop embarrassing myself any further, I decided to leave the class. Their stares worsened and I quickened my speed, keeping my eyes to the ground. I suddenly bumped into someone and fell to the floor with a thud. The girls started to scream, this time even louder. They ran towards me and I closed my eyes, hoping for the best. They came closer and closer, until...they ran past me. I sighed in relief.

Their screams got worse and they kept screaming 'Jungkook oppa'. No wonder.

Someone offered my hand as I struggled to get up recovering from the sudden fall. I held onto it and got up half way. I was just about to thank them when I saw who it was. Taehyung.

"You're welcome." He said, coldly.

"Excuse me? You expect me to thank you? Let go of my hand, right now!"

"Suite yourself." He answered before letting go of my hand making me fall back onto the floor.

"Yah, don't try to act smart!" I yelled at him and he rolled his eyes, "Just cause you're in BTS, you think you're way better than us? You guys are so rude. So disrespectful. So immature. It's not even..." He plugged in his earphones. I clenched my fists to hold my anger in.

After a while, our teacher came in and everyone got ready to start the lesson. She asked the girls to go and sit on each table. After we settled, the boys were told to 'pick their girl.' This caused a huge racket. All the girls screamed and called for their oppas to sit next to them.

"Jungkook oppa! V oppa!" They screamed at the top of their voices.

I stayed shut. I knew that I'll end up sitting with a nerd or the least popular guy. But I didn't care, that would way better.

I looked around to see where the two sat. Jungkook looked around and walked over to the desk beside mine. I glanced over at the girl, who was sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter