Shocks and Surprises

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No-One's POV

The class carried on with their sit ups. And surprisingly, Jimin was messing about with Jae. She knelt down nervously as Jimin laid down smirking.

"Are you ready?" He smirked.

"Y...yes."

Jimin suddenly lifted himself and pecked her on the lips. Jae widened her eyes, turning red.

"You were nervous so I was helping you." He winked at the poor girl who touched her lip unable to return from that moment. "How's your head?" He touched her plaster.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you get into a fight?"

"Are you worrying about me?"

"No, I've never understood fights. What's the point? Why use hands when you've got a voice to speak?" Tears filled her eyes. "Everyone fights because of me. They get injured...They get hurt."

"Jae?"

"Because of me, you and Seokjin got into a fight. And both of you got hurt!" She touched his bruises he hadn't yet plastered. Jimin winced slightly but was surprised by her words. "This is why you should just leave me alone!" She was about to get up but Jimin held her hand.

"But without you, my life would be boring."

He laid back down and lifted himself up again, pecking her lips a second time. She reacted the same way as before. She wasn't expecting it again.

"Pay attention babe." He laughed. Jae nodded nervously as he continued his exercise.

Rachel, on the other hand, couldn't be asked to help her irritated partner, who was annoyed at her attitude. Not once was she interested in the exercise. She kept glancing over at Jimin and glared at Jae-how dare she ignore what Rachel had said?

"That...that..."

"Would you concentrate!" Her partner shouted. Rachel pushed him roughly before getting up and stomping off. If she watched any more, she might just lose it.

The hour finished quickly and the class got ready to leave.

"See you." Jae said.

"Wait, you can't leave so quickly!"

"I need to go..."

"Please..."

She sighed, "You shouldn't leave your bruises like that."
.....

Jimin winced as Jae covered up his cuts in the welfare, jumping every time he groaned in pain. He smirked as she nervously plastered his wounds.

"Ow!" He screamed.

"Are...are you okay!?!" She screamed. Jimin laughed at her reaction.

"Now I am!" Jimin tried to get up but sat back down clutching his stomach.

"Are you hurt there too?!" Jimin nodded. "Is it...bad?" He nodded again. "I...I'll turn around then."

Jae turned around biting her lip to stop her from shaking nervously. Shutting her eyes tightly, she prayed that this moment would end sooner.

Jimin cleared his throat and Jae turned around not daring to reveal her eyes to something she never even dreamt of seeing. Slowly, she opened her eyes and widened them in both surprise and shock. She quickly turned back round and turned red. She breathed in and out with anxiety, she was expecting something and received something else.

Silence filled the room until laughter could be heard coming from non other than Park Jimin.

"Why d...did you lie to me?"

"Do you not like it?" He sneakily walked over to her. "Hm? Do you not like it?" He leaned closer to her, his shirt ed revealing his toned abs. She remained silent. "Have you never seen abs before?"

"No...I...um..."

"I'm listening Jae." He leaned even closer and Jae leaned back until she was lying on the bed and still, he leaned even closer. Her breathing turned heavy again unsure of what he was going to do next. He looked into her eyes with lust, his lips brushing against hers as she shut her eyes tightly. His touch was warm, soft, on her innocent face.

She slowly opened her eyes to his closed, as if she had just woken up to reality. She looked at him as he deepened the kiss. his hands travelling down to hers. He wanted this...but she didn't. She couldn't. Because she knew that she'll only get hurt in the end. This had to stop, she thought to herself and without thinking she pushed him away.

"I need to go...I'm late!" She got off the bed and grabbed her bag while Jimin looked at her blushing as she rushed to get away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter