The Note

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No-one's POV

The morning lessons for Jae was the same as always. She concentrated and showed an interest in what she was learning. On the other hand Jimin, seemed angry, in fact furious, kept his eyes on Jae. At some points, she felt uncomfortable, she could feel a stare from the corner of her eyes but she tried her best to concentrate, hoping he would stop. And as for V, he was asleep, fast asleep. Who knew a classroom could be so comfortable to sleep in.

Jimin started to write something into his book. Was it notes? Of course not, that was too much hard work. He slowly ripped it out if his book, making sure his teacher wasn't looking. He scrunched up the paper before glancing at the teacher once more and chucking it towards Jae. It hit her arm and fell onto the floor.

Jae looked at the floor to see the scrunched up paper. She turned to see who possibly could have chucked it. She looked at Jimin, who had now removed his gaze from her but nodded slightly assuring that it was from him.

She picked it up before opening it up to read the note:
Meet me at the roof - Jimin

She glanced back at Jimin, he looked back at her. But he wasn't the only person. Rachel was too, knowing her nature, she was most probably the first person to notice their strange behavior. She glared at her.

"I hope you guys are ready for the test after break. You guys should be nervous, I'm not going easy this time." Sir said, looking around the room laughing. It was as if he knew exactly who was going to fail. And for sure, V was at the top of his list.

"V!" He yelled, making him wake up, "Are you tired again? Is it that you don't have a bed or is it because my classroom is so cosy and comfortable?"

"Both." he mumbled before getting up from his seat and walked towards the door.

"V, come back right n..forget it." Sir called before shutting himself up. Although being a teacher, he was sort of glad that he left the class. One less to get annoyed about.

He looked towards Jae and she looked back worriedly, as if she was the only person who knew the reason as to why V wasn't his happy self. Jimin noticed the eye contact. Even if it was just a glance, it sort of irritated him in a way he, himself, couldn't describe.

The class was dismissed for break and Jae made her way to her friend's class. When she came out, Jae couldn't stop herself from letting out a giggle. Alexia still hadn't got over the fact that she was chosen. Her parents never supported her and she had to make such decisions herself. She even had to sign up behind their back.

Jae told her what had happened in class. About Jimin and his note. Apart from the little warning she gave as a reply, she teased Jae until the end of break about it.

Jimin's POV

Today I wasn't in the mood to do anything, not even flirt. Not even when I found out I was accepted. I even sent Rachel away, everything seemed irritating to me all of a sudden. My mind kept shifting to Jae, she was the first to totally ignore me.

"What's up hyung? You seem annoyed. I was surprised when you yelled at Rachel, she ran away crying!" Jungkook laughed snapping me out of my thoughts "Is it Jae? Again? I thought she was just for a day?"

"She was. But not anymore." I smirked while Jungkook looked at me shocked but confused, he's still young.

"What did you do?" he asked with pleading eyes. He was getting impatient, he knew me for too long and was sure that Park Jimin was up to something. Again.

I told him everything. And he felt the guilty, he's still innocent.

"Hyung, isn't that a bit..."

"Jungkook-ah you're still young!" I ruffled his hair and he swatted my hand  it away.

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter