The Truth

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

It was strangely surprising to see V knocking on my door. He's always had a bit of hate for me and I was pretty much the same.

He left after a while and as usual I was bored.

Rachel would irritate me now and again but I was really missing Jae.

Just as I was about to call her up, the door bell rang. I groaned before getting off my coach and answering the door.

I always see her when she comes into my mind.

"Jae."

"Hey Jimin."

"Did you miss me or something?" I smirked.

"Actually, I was wondering whether I left my necklace here?"

"Oh yeah you did."

She sighed in relief.

"Come in at least." I chuckled and she hesitantly stepped in. "Don't feel shy. It's not like you haven't been here before."

She nodded and followed behind and into my room. But a sense of worry hit me as I looked over at my bedside table to see that the necklace was no longer there.

"." I cursed as I searched around for it.

I glance over at Jae for a second and I could tell she was really worried. That necklace must really mean something to her.

I searched more but no luck.

"I-i'm sorry Jae. I put it here for sure. I really don't know how it could've disappeared." I apologized guiltily.

"It's okay. Its probably around here somewhere. Just call me when you find it."

"It's dark outside. At least let me drop you home." I insisted and she agreed.

"Bye." She said as I pulled up outside her apartment.

"Wait." I held onto her hand. "Tomorrows Valentine's day so I was thinking that we could go somewhere. Is that okay with you?"

She nodded and smiled. "But where?"

"Surprise." I winked at her and she got out.

But my mind fell back into the thought of that necklace on my way back home. I swear I had put it there.

Jae's POV

I unlocked my door and entered surprised to see V and Alexia sitting down. And ahjumma was sitting there too.

As I entered the room was silent and I could feel the atmosphere tense. Neither V or Alexia nor was ahjumma talking.

Alexia looked up to see me and I saw her nudge V too.

"Hello-"

"Where did you go?" She asked me suddenly.

"To get my necklace. You were with me when I was looking weren't you?"

"And where was it?"

"I haven't yet found it."

"Maybe it's because it's with me." V answered as he showed me my necklace

I gasped. "T-thanks V." I took the necklace form his hand.

"Aren't you going to ask me where I found it?"

I could feel my hands going sweaty after what he had asked. He had a tone of seriousness in his voice and I couldn't help but have a bad feeling about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter