Bangtan Street

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

I didn't bother changing into anything fancy (I didn't have anything like that anyway.) I planned on getting my book and coming back home as soon as possible, I wasn't going to hang about and put myself into more problems than I already had.

I quickly grabbed a taxi and showed the driver my note.

"Are you sure you want to go over there?" he asked.

"Sir, what do you mean?"

"Have you ever been there before?" I shook my head, "It's not a good place. Especially for young girls like you."

"A...a friend lives there." I replied before biting my bottom lip. Nervousness was taking over my body and I was now doubting my decision, was going to the party the best idea?

The taxi driver started the car and drove off. I looked out the window and the only thing I could see was the night sky. I glanced at my watch: 6:30pm. By the time I get back home it would be late already.

With every turn, the atmosphere became more dangerous. Hardly any street lights or public made the streets more darker. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, can my life get anymore complicated?

Soon enough, the car hauled to a stop, I had arrived. I thanked the driver before walking down the street. I recalled the words he had said before I had got off: "You're very brave. If someone is nice to you, stay away from them"-whats that supposed to mean?

The street was strangely very empty but it was obvious that there was a party going on. There was loud music booming from the speakers and a lot of chatter. Sometimes I could also hear bottles being chucked about and screaming, was this even a 'party'? Every so often I could hear whistles, I felt as if there were many pairs of eyes that were following my every move. I tried my best to ignore them and walked as fast as I could.

The house from the outside looked a mess. There were quite a few people outside, dancing to the deafening music. I kept my eyes to the floor, I shouldn't mess with these people. There were broken glass and cans of beer scattered all over the floor.

I quickly entered the house only to be greeted by a reek of alcohol and sweat. The place was packed full of people drinking, screaming and laughing. There were even couples making out mercilessly. This place was sickening.

I tried my best to find Jimin but he was nowhere to be seen until I heard someone his name. I looked towards the direction only to see something I shouldn't have. He was making out with a girl. I was desperate to get out of this disgusting place but I needed my book. Should I approach him or should I leave? Maybe getting into trouble at school was much better than staying here and risking my life.

I stepped foreword hesitating a bit but I was stopped all of a sudden. I let out a shriek before someone covered my mouth. I could tell it was a guy. I tried to free myself but his grip was too strong. He pulled me out of the house and into a corner. With all my strength, I kicked him. He let go of me cursing under his breath. With hardly any lights, it was difficult to see who it was. I could just make out his tall height and broad shoulders.

Unknown POV

"Jae." I said, "Calm down, it's only me." I tried to put my hand onto Jae's face to calm her but she only pushed it away.

"Don't touch me." she replied coldly, there was no way she was going to forgive me for what I'd done, I didn't deserve to be forgiven.

"Jae, what are you doing here?" I asked her. I wasn't able to hear the whole of Jimin's conversation earlier on.

"You don't need to know Jin. Stop acting as if you're worried about me. You've caused too much pain." she tried to walk away but I blocked her. This place wasn't for her to be around.

"You shouldn't be around here. Just tell me why you're here." I tried to convince her.

"Fine. I need to get my notebook. Happy?" What is wrong with her!?

"Are you crazy? Just for a notebook? I'll get it. Who told you to come?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter