I Didn't Mean To...

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

I woke up in the arms of Jimin. Studying his sleeping face, I remembered what had happened yesterday. I confessed...but I wasn't meant to! I've liked him for a long time and I promised myself to ignore this feeling. After what he and his gang did, I know that I'll be putting myself int trouble. I've noticed recently though, that he's changing and so I should give him a chance right?

I looked at the time and gasped. It was already seven!

I was about to get up when I felt a grip on my wrist.

"Jimin, wake up! We'll be late to school!"

"5 more minutes." He mumbled as he pulled me back onto the bed. Why is he so stubborn!?

"Jimin we've got our dance assessment today! And I need to go home first!"

He sighed. "Okay baby." He mummbled as he got up.

We freshened up and Jimin took me to my apartment.

I rushed and got ready, apologizing to ahjumma for not being able to come back home last night and then went to school.

I sighed in relief, we were just in time.

Joy's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the incident. Hoseok's still staying at my house, well, I told him to. It's just that he's the first friend I've ever made, someone that's made me open up, the first person I've trusted.

I've finally convinced him to go to school. And I convinced him to tell his parents. He said that he had, but for some reason, I feel that he hasn't. It's been getting me worried so I've decided that I'll go see them myself. Aish.

The bell rang and everyone started to come in. And guess what? Hoseok and his friend, Jimin were late, as usual.

"Sorry I'm late miss!" Hoseok called out flashing his smile.

"It's fine." I tried my best to not care. I knew he was doing this on purpose.

Class started and everyone did their performance. They were really good. Rachel was too busy with herself so she didn't pay attention to what her partner was doing. Jimin and Jae were so good. They really looked cute together. Not to mention J-Hope. He was doing it alone but he was amazing. He just kept his eyes on me and I felt my cheeks heat up. He smirked seeing me try to hide it in case someone noticed. This guy...

The bell rang and I dismissed the class.

"Wait, Jimin." I called out to him.

"Yeah miss?"

"Um uh...do you by any chance know where Hoseok lives? Or where I can find his parents?"

"Why miss? Are you two dating or something?"

"N..no!"

"Well I thought so cause he's been staying with you." He said as he wrote down the address. "Here, that's the address."

"Thank you."

"No problem." He smiled before he walked out.

Once my classes were finished, I headed out and grabbed a taxi.

I looked out the window, seeing the houses getting bigger. I guess he lives in the rich part of the town.

I stepped out and found the house. More like a mansion to be honest. Just as I was about to knock on the door, it suddenly opened revealing a very angry lady and an old man and woman. They seemed scared and were crying.

The lady pushed the two roughly outside. The crying woman almost fell but I caught her in time.

"Get lost and don't come back!" She yelled before slamming the door.

"Are you okay ma'am?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm okay, thank you dear."

"Was she perhaps the mother of Jung Hoseok?" Hearing his name, they gasped and looked at me with relief.

"Hoseok!?" She almost screamed. "No dear, he is my son!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter