Liar

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

I wasn't surprised when Jae knocked on my door, in fact, I was waiting for her to come. But I didn't know that she'd break into tears as soon as she saw me.

"Are you that desperate, hm?" I asked as I lifted her up bridal style and took her inside.

I could feel her tears on my bare chest as she held onto me tightly. I placed her down.

"Don't worry, Jae. I'm here for you." I said.

She looked up at me and I could tell that she was willing to do everything and anything.

"I'll help you, but now we're officially dating. Cool?" I didn't want to sound selfish but I just wanted to see her smile.

"Why are you always after me?"

"Because..." I smiled.

"What's so special about me?"

"Everything."

"Do you really like me?'

"Yeah."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. Look Jimin, stop wasting your time with someone like me."

I sighed. "When will you start believing in yourself."

"Never. There's nothing about me that..." I couldn't hold myself back from seeing her like this and so leaned over and pecked her lips making her cheeks crimson. She touched her lips.

"Well there has to be something in you baby. Park Jimin doesn't go after anyone you know?"

Jae remained silent, still blushing. I found it cute whenever she did that after I kiss her.

"Do you want another one?" She shook her head. "You sure?" She nodded.

"Are you always like that?" She pointed at my body.

"No." I looked down. "Only cause you were going to come! But then I didn't know you were going to cry like that so I kept my plans for next time."

"How did you know I was going to come?"

"Well...I went to your workplace but I found out that Rachel replaced your job so..."

"Oh." She looked down sadly.

I glanced over at my phone to check the time."Anyway, it's already late. Are you planning on staying here for the night cause I'm free and welcome to share my bed anytime." I smirked winking.

"No, I need to go." She quickly stood up realizing the time. "I lied to ahjumma that I was going to Alexia's and I can't lie to her again."

"Jae. You're so innocent, a bit too innocent."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

I shook my head. "It is until you start dating Jimin. Cause I'm not planning to keep you clean."

"Bye." She rushed for the door after she heard my words. But it's true, I really can't lie.

"At least tell me when our first..." I called out but she was already gone.

I flopped onto the couch and shut my eyes imagining what we could finally do....

Joy's POV

"Is your body that weak?" I said as I helped Hoseok to my bedroom, for the 100th time.

"Hey what do you mean?"

"How much did they bash you up!?"

"Well..."

"Ugh, forget it. But you haven't told me who they were yet?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter