A Ride Home

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

I looked up at the sky, it was dull and cloudy and it was just about to rain. The sound of thunder and lightning filled the air and within seconds it began to rain heavily. I looked back at Jae and she was still standing there as if she was lost in her own world.

I walked up to her and put my hands over her head. From the loss of rain on her head she suddenly woke up and turned to see me. But she didn't say a word. Instead, she rolled her eyes and walked away, towards the road.

I ran after her as she tried to get a taxi but she failed. She waited for the next to be seen.

It was evident that she was feeling cold, she was shivering and her arms were crossed over her chest to keep warm. She was wearing her school shirt and her vest was visible.

I took my blazer off and put it over her shoulders. She jumped when she felt me so close to her.

"You'll catch a cold if you don't cover up."

"Thanks but I don't need it."

"I'll take you home. You won't get a taxi here."

"No, I'm fine. I don't need a lift."

"Shut up, you're coming with me." I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my motorbike. If she was going to be stubborn, so will I.

"I'm not riding with you."

"Just get on. It's not safe for you to be in the rain with what you're wearing." Jae looked down and realized that what she was wearing underneath could be seen. She pulled the blazer over her chest even more. "You can thank me later."

I got on and looked back at her. She was hesitating and I tilted my head to the side signalling her to get on. When she did, she sat there nervously. I started the bike and broke hard causing her to grip onto me tight. She gave me a death stare.

"Well you need to hold onto something. Safety first!" I laughed as I drove off.

The whole way was quiet. I glanced at her through the mirror and she was crying again. I've never seen a girl look so beautiful crying in the rain.

I stopped outside her apartment.

"Jae?" I turned to see her, lost in her own world again. "Jae?"

"Huh!?" She looked around and realized that we had reached her home. She quickly got off the bike.

"Thank you." Jae mumbled before walking towards her apartment.

"Wait Jae!" I called out to her as I rushed to catch up. "I overheard your conversation with that lady earlier on."

"You were listening?" She said in shock.

"Yeah I was...and from what I heard, you look like you need help."

"And?"

"And I'm going to help you."

"No thank you."

"You won't need to pay me back...but in return, you just have to be mine."

"How pathetic can you get Jimin? How could you even say that?! You said overheard what I was talking about right? If you did, how could you say that? Aren't you ashamed?"

"I'm the one being pathetic!? Isn't it you?"

"Do you really think that you would make me come to you with the excuse of help?! I'm not that desperate. And out of all people, I would come for help to you? Never."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter