Eyes, Nose, Lips

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy's POV

"Jaxon. I'm coming, just 2 minutes, k?"

"Why is he ?"

"He's... not , Ari."

"Are they your siblings?" Hoseok tried to cut in but there was no use.

"Yah mister! If you touch noona in naughty places we won't spare you!"

"Yah Jaxi! Where's your manners!?"

"But noona..." Jaxon whined.

"You two come here." Jaxon and Aria walked into the bedroom glaring at Hoseok who smiled back trying to be friendly but for the second time, his charms didn't work.

"Hoseok, this is my brother Jaxon and my sister Aria. Say hello you two." I signaled them to greet him.

"Hello."

"Hey!" Hoseok called out.

"Okay you two should go sleep now!"

"Goodnight!" He waved at them as they walked out. Jaxon took his tongue out as a response.

I sighed heavily shutting the door.

"Naughty places, huh?!" Hoseok smirked.

"Shut up, it's all your fault!" I groaned in frustration, I had embarrassed myself more than enough today.

"Is it really!?"

"Just...just go to sleep! I've left some things for you for the morning, so sleep."

"But what about you?"

"I'll figure something out!" I said walking out the door.

"Well...if you feel lonely, feel free to come to me!" He replied "seductively".

"Shut up! I'll complain if you don't be quiet!" I screamed in annoyance before almost slamming the door.

"This isn't school, Joy!" I heard him call out. Yeah, whatever.

After pitting Aria and Jaxon to sleep, I checked back on Hoseok. He had fallen asleep. As I fixed up the blanket, my hand touched his skin. To my surprise, he felt hot. I touched his forehead to make sure and I wasn't wrong. He was blazing!

I put a wet towel onto his forehead as I looked at his sleeping face. He was confusing...I heard that he was a happy virus but to me, he seemed to be hiding something. Something that has been eating him from the inside. But I couldn't talk either. I guess some things we should keep to ourselves.

I opened my eyes to the sound of someone in the kitchen. I sat up and noticed that I was on my bed and it was then that I realized that Hoseok wasn't here. I rushed into the bathroom and freshened up before running down to see Hoseok. Cooking. Why was he such a trouble!? That, however, was not the only thing that frustrated me. He was topless. Memories from that awkward moment last night rang in my mind. I quickly shook the thought away and approached him.

"Hoseok, what the hell are you doing!?!"

"Good morning!"

"What's so good about the morning!?"

"Geez Joy, you're not a morning person are you?"

"Why are you co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter