Confession

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-Hope's POV

"I'm sorry, Joy...I didn't mean to..." I tried to say as hugged her from behind. "I really didn't mean to..."

"No Hoseok, you're right. I should think about my parents before yours. I won't interfere anymore, I'm sorry." Joy replied coldly as she pulled my arms away and walked out of her room.

"Joy! Joy!" I called out to her but she didn't listen. I heard the front door slam, she must have gone out.

I kicked the bed hard, how could I say such a thing!? But what am I doing standing here like a potato!? It's late and dark outside!

Face palming myself, I ran out the house trying to figure out which way she had gone.

I saw a silhoettte walking down the street. That has to be her.

Joy's POV

As I walked, I could hear footsteps coming towards my direction. I quickened my pace and bit my lip, holding down my nervousness that was building up inside of me.

What if it's a stalker? Or a serial killer? Or...Questions ran in my mind making me even more scared.

They say that you should have good thoughts before you die. Good thoughts like...Aria and Jaxon....and Hoseok...wait what!? No. Not that idiot.

I could hear the footsteps come closer. Wait, why should I let him do something!? Self defense!

I felt as if the person was right behind me. I gripped onto my bag tightly and swung hitting the person in the face. Hard.

The person shireked in pain as I continued to hit him.

"You thought that you could attack me huh!? Just cause I'm a girl it doesn't mean I can't punch!" I yelled at him as he tried to cover himself up.

"J..Joy! Joy! Stop!" Why does the voice remind me of Hoseok!? Why the hell am I thinking about him right now!?

I continued to beat the crap out of him. And take out all of my anger :)

"Joy! What are you doing? It's me! Hoseok!" Uhm, did I hear correctly?

I looked as him. And I mentally slapped myself.

"Hoseok!"

"About time." He groaned.

"I'm sorry! I didn't....Why didn't you tell me before!?"

"That's if you gave me a chance to."

"Actually you deserve that." I crossed my arms, looking away annoyed.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"For what!? Huh!? For sneaking up to me like a blimin stalker or murderer or something!?"

"Yes, that and for what I said earlier. I really didn't mean it."

I glanced back to him and I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Hey, if you keep looking at me like that, I'll feel guilty."

He chuckled as he knelt down. I looked at him clueless.

"Uh...Hoseok what are you doing?"

"Just wait."

"But..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter