I'm Sorry

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No-one's POV

"You bastard!" She could barely make out his voice.

Hearing the sound of glass shatter, she felt the loss of contact, but her body was too weak to respond.

"Jimin you..." He punched Jimin as hard as he could, making him fall to the ground. He coughed out the blood before dodging the kick and kicking him back. Landing a few more punches, Sungwoon was now on the floor spitting out blood.

"Jimin!? Sungwoon!?" Mrs. Park screamed as she ran into the room and laid her eyes on the girl lying on the bed, unconscious. She gasped. "Jae!?"

Realizing that Jae was in the room, he ran to her shaking her lightly trying to wake up.

"Jae!? Jae!?" He said as panick entered him.

"Jimin take her to your room."

Picking her up bridal style, Jimin carried her to his room and laid her onto his king size bed.

"Jimin what the hell happened!? Can't you at least act your age!? Look at what you've done!" Mr. Park yelled once he stepped out of the room.

"Appa, is wasn't me. Hyung was passing his limits. He tried to molest Jae and you're shouting at me? If I hadn't got there in time, he would of..."

"We'll discuss this later. Go and attend the guests."

Jae's POV

I opened my eyes to reveal myself to a room that was very much unfamiliar. It was very big and grand and by the looks of it, it looked like it was a boys room. Maybe Jimin's?

I sat up trying to remember what had happened. Jimin's brother tried to...I couldn't believe it. When I blanked out, I felt as if Jimin was present. He saved me.

I stood up and walked over to the balcony. I wasn't in the mood to go back down. What if he sees me? And I was sure all this created a huge fuss.

I remembered what his brother said to me.

"He'll throw you away soon."

"I bet he's got another 3 on the line."

I already knew this. I know that someday he'll just dump me and throw me out like he's done with the other girls. I'm just his little toy. But I had to do this. I was helpless and I would've been selfish if I ignored his help. Maybe I should just leave him after some time?

I quickly shook the thought away. What was I thinking!? First I come for help and then I'll just run away. There wouldn't be much difference between us then.

But I fear that the news about us dating wouldn't take long to spread. Someday, Jimin will spill it all out and that day would be the end of me. Once Rachel finds out, she'll kill me. I have to tell him not to tell anybody.

As I thought, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I gasped in shock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter