First Date!?

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No-One's POV

The sound of her phone ringing woke Jae up from her sleep. She checked on the time: 11:00.

"It's 11!?" She said to herself realizing that she had overslept her usual time.

Her phone rang again as she grabbed her phone. Lazily, she answered the call forgetting to check the name.

"Hello..."

"Good morning baby!"

"J...Jimin!?"

"How come you picked up so late? You know I'm impatient at times."

"Sorry..."

"Sorry doesn't help!" He sounded irritated by the sound of his voice and this is what made Jae nervous even more.

"I didn't mean to..."

"Come to my place. Now."

"Now!?" Jimin disconnected the call as she took in his words, her mind still in the process of waking up.

In no time, Jae rushed to the bathroom to freshen up and shower before grabbing the first thing she saw: a plain white tank top, a floral skirt with a blazer and to finish it off, a pair of cute, sandals. (see picture below :) After finishing with her hair, she applied a little make up and ran to the kitchen to eat her breakfast while her ahjumma looked at her in nothing but confusion.

"Are you okay Jae?"

"Yes!"

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah, I'm just going for an interview!" She said as she ran towards the door.

"Interview? But you've already got a job."

"Yeah, uh, I want to do a second job." She lied

"Oh, okay. But don't get yourself too tired. Good luck!"

"Thank you! Bye!" She said as she walked out the door. She glanced at her watch and was thankful that it was only 11:30.

Unsure of what Jimin was going to say or do for being late, she almost ran to the main road to catch a taxi.

And finally reaching his house, Jae, who was now breathless, knocked on the door and stepped back shutting her eyes tightly once again, hoping that he wasn't as annoyed as he sounded.

Jimin was unpredictable at times and this is one of the reasons why Jae was always nervous around him.

Deep in her thoughts, she never realized when he opened the door and gasped as he impatiently pulled her in roughly and pinned her to the wall.

Jae's POV

I gasped as he roughly pulled me in and pinned me onto the wall.

Half scared and half shocked, my breathing became uneven as I looked at him, his eyes full of lust.

He moved in closer to me, holding my wrists to the wall tightly. I looked away and shut my eyes, trying to avoid his touch but stubbornly, Jimin moved even closer, I could now feel his warm breath grazing onto my skin.

He chuckled to himself as he saw my face, full of fear and anxiety. "Were you ignoring my calls?" He said seductively into my ear before pulling away.

I opened my eyes and sighed in relief to see that he had let go. I shook my head. "I kinda woke up late."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter