Your Name?

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's POV

Alexia embarrassed herself, for what seemed like the 100th time today. To be honest, she was really funny and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. She looked at me, turning red.

"What's so funny?" She snapped, I could tell she was about to cry from embarrassment.

"Look, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's fine." She mumbled looking away.

"And...thank you." She looked back up at me.

"Thank you for...?" She replied confused.

"Thank you for saving me from those girls."

"N...no problem." I could tell that she was shocked by what I had said. She was lucky I was in such a mood to cover up the fact that she called us idiots.

Jimin's POV

I looked at my watch to see when class started, I still had 15 minutes. I decided to go find hyungs or Rachel. Even though she deserved to cry, I needed to apologize or else she'll just become an annoying....

"Jae? What are you doing here?"

"I..." She could hardly make her lips move so I helped her.

"Want another kiss?" I smirked, making her blush, "What are you thinking about? Maybe about what happened earlier? You came back for more right?"

Without saying a word she turned towards the door but I got there just in time to shut it and lock it. She tried to unlock it. I grabbed her hand and she pulled back immediately, tears running down her cheeks.

"Jae? Why are you..."

"Why are you doing this to me? Why are you after me? What have I done to you to make you do this to me? Can't you just leave me alone?"

"I've already told you that I like you."

"Lies." She cried.

"Jae. I've already told you once and I'm telling you again. I just want you to be mine." I looked into her eyes, "You can listen to me now or I'll just stay stubborn. We can do it the easy way or the hard way. I'll let you choose." I cupped her face, "And what happened earlier was just the trailer baby, I'll show you the full thing if you want me to," I smirked wiping away her tears, "So stop crying."

"How could you..." She was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I glanced at the small window in the door to see Hoseok hyung smirking. He probably heard everything.

Jae stepped back before I unlocked the door. He entered with an awkward laugh.

"Was I interrupting something?"

"Yes." I glared at him.

"Okay, okay sorry boss." He put his hands up to surrender, "You and Jae...Where did she go?"

I looked over to where Jae was standing but she wasn't there anymore.

"Your. Fault. All. Your. Fault." I clenched my fists.

"Jeez. We've already told you to..."

"Why are you guys ruining every chance I get! First Jin hyung. And now you!" I shouted.

"Wait what did Jin hyung do? Are you still not over what he said that day?" He laughed.

"Look, I'm no child. Hyung stopped Jae from coming to me at your party. He sent her home instead."

"But may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter