Smile

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexia's POV

After what my parents told me this weekend, I couldn't help but feel really happy. I've waited for ages, just to get my parents attention. They've always been busy with their business and themselves. Sometimes I felt as if I didn't even have them.

"Stop smiling and move!" I turned around to see Mr. Moody looking at me with an irritated look.

"What's with you?"

"Just hurry up." He said as I climbed onto the bus.

"Okay, okay Mr. Moody! No need to be so rude." I mumbled as I zapped my card and walked towards an empty seat.

"Yah!" I heard him call out but I ignored him completely. I wasn't going to let him spoil my mood.

I looked out the window until I felt someone sit next to me but I couldn't be asked to look.

"What did you just call me!?" Oh god, not him.

"Mr. Moody." I responded.

"My name is V."

"What? Was the other letters taken or something?"

"Very funny."

"Was it? It doesn't look like it from your face."

"I was being sarcastic."

"No...you're just being moody. It was pretty funny."

"No it wasn't."

"Hey. What the hell's happened to you? I've heard from you're fangirls that you're really funny...like a clown or something."

"Joker."

"Same thing!"

"I just don't feel like smiling anymore." He said as he got up and left the bus when it stopped.

Okay...that was really weird... But now that he said that, I was now curious. I quickly got off the bus too and ran over to him.

"Wait! Wait up Mr...." He stopped and turned towards me with an annoyed look. "Mr. V." He continued walking. "I said wait!" He completely ignored me so I decided to follow him home. It wasn't that I was his fan or anything but I really wanted to know if he learnt a lesson about girls or not.

Every so often he would stop all of a sudden and turn but I was quick enough to hide before he did so.

I followed him to a rather scary street. Well, it was more of a dump and dodgy place. There was rubbish everywhere and a strange smell of nothing but cigarettes and alcohol. The people who were hanging about weren't pleasant either. In fact they kept looking at me strangely to the point where I began to run and bumped into someone in front of me.

He sighed. "Are you some kind of stalker."

"Haha...what are you talking about. My house is this way..."

"Really? So you live near a place where they have alcohol..." He leaned closer. "Drugs..." He leaned even closer to my ear. "Se..." My eyes widened b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter