Blood And Bruises

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No-One's POV

"Now that's what you think. Hyung." Jimin stood up from his seat and walked over to Jin, who rolled his eyes as a response.

"Hyung, I have a bad feeling about this." Jungkook whispered to V as they watched the glares from Jimin to Jin.

"Is this all because of what I said that day?"

"No Seokjin Hyung. Not just that." Jimin answered back, "Why are you always interfering with what I do?"

"What are you even talking about?"

"The party. Does that ring a bell?" He said losing his patience.

"Look Jimin. I told you not to ruin Jae's life. You can't play around with her like that. And as for interfering, I will because I'm your hyung. Jimin, I'm only trying to keep you away from doing something wrong." Jin tried to explain but Jimin wasn't convinced.

"Please. You're the one to talk!" Jimin laughed.

"Enough Jimin!" Suga shouted to try and stop him from saying anything further but he failed.

"What enough hyung? Why am I always told to shut up? Why can't you ask hyung what happened that day?" Jimin continued while Jin remained silent. "Hyung, I've been wondering...why do you always get involved whenever it's got to do with Jae?" Jin clenched his fists but continued his silence. "Perhaps, she's got to do with her. Or maybe..."

"Jimin. Stop." Rap Monster warned but he was not in a state to listen.

"She's a replacement?" Jin lost his control and punched Jimin, sending him to the ground. The other customers were now shocked as they saw the argument that soon led to a fight.

Jimin laughed before standing up and returning the punch. Jin grabbed Jimin's collar and looked at him, his eyes full of anger.

"Don't talk about her like that!"

"Why not? Does it hurt? Or is it because you feel guilty?"

"Jimin...Seokjin, please stop!" Jae ran to the two, who were about to lose there sense. She tried to make them let go however, she was ignored.

"So when are you gonna tell her?" Jimin smirked receiving another punch. Jae, who was trying to make them let go was pushed to the ground with force, her head hitting onto one of the tables.

"Jae!" Taehyung ran to her as the two continued their fight. Suga ran over to Seokjin and tried to pull him away whilst Rap Monster did the same to Jimin.

With great strength, the two managed to separate. All four panted and tried to catch their breath. Jimin, who now had a bruised face, wiped his bloody lip, whilst Seokjin glared back, his face painfully bruised too.

Taehyung walked Jae out of the café and handed her over to Alexia, who was waiting a few blocks away. She was surprised to see Jae with a bleeding forehead. After all, she had thought that Jae had ran back to the café to get her phone.

"Taehyung? Jae!?!" Alexia screamed,"What?! How?!?"

"Hyungs...got into a fight." V replied.

Back at the café, things had gone awfully silent as the two continued their death glares.

"Cut it out now." Suga demanded, "Clean yourself up." He chucked a tissue at Jimin who looked like a bloody mess.

"Where's V?" Jin asked realizing that he wasn't present.

"He took Jae to her friend."

"Jae? What was she doing here?" Jimin asked.

"While you two were at the verge of killing each other she came to stop you guys but you pushed her to the ground." Rap Monster replied. "Were you guys so into the fight that you weren't aware of what was going on around you!?"

"Is she okay?" Jin regretted what he had done while Jimin laughed at him.

"Worried are you?"

"What is wrong with you Jimin hyung? You claim her as yours but you're not even a little worried or regretful?" Jungkook was shocked with his hyungs words-how could he be like this?

Jimin stood up and walked towards the door.

"Yah! Where you going?" J-Hope called out but received a cold shoulder.

"To go find her." He pushed the door open to see V who had just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter