Lesson Before Lunch

War of Hormone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No-ones POV

Another typical day at Seoul Academy of Talents: the teacher blabbers on - some listen attentively while others don't bother.

It was the lesson just before lunch, in other words the lesson where everyone thinks about food and nothing else, apart from the few who really want to succeed in life. Jae was one of them. She would listen carefully and note down any important points, knowing that she would need them for the tests that were coming up soon. This was the reason why she's the top in the class but only for grades. Although she had a soft, caring personality, she has been the target to many bullies since the day she started high school.

"Okay. That's all for today's lesson. We will be seeing who has been listening and studying these past few weeks in tomorrow's mid-term assessment, I..." The teacher was interrupted by the sound of choking coming from the back of the class. Everyone turned around to see Jimin choking on his drink. It was obvious that he hadn't been paying attention in class let alone studying at home. The sound of choking and the word 'test' woke V, the boy next to Jimin, up too from an hour's worth of sleep.

"Jimin, are you okay? I'm sure your father will be very happy to see your good results. He'll be very disappointed if you don't do well tomorrow, after all, he's the CEO of one of the largest companies in the country. He has helped our school many times before. And you, being the son of such a rich, loyal man will make him proud, correct?" Sir was good at this sort of thing.

"Y...yes sir." Jimin replied with a worried look, his teacher's words had him like a truck.

"Don't say that sir, Jimin's from BTS, they can do everything," said Rachel, best described as one of the three saesangs rather than a hard-core fan, "They're perfect."

"No-one in this world is perfect Rachel," sir sighed, "No matter how much you succeed in life, there still will be flaws. Right now, you are definitely not perfect because you still got a lot to learn. But if you work hard and focus you just might break that barrier... and YOU Taehyung is not even close to trying."

"V. Sir, my name is V," he mumbled "Why do you have to be so loud, let me sleep."

Sir was losing his patience - just like every lesson. "Aish...you BTS boys!" the teacher muttered with a frustrated look.

"Sir, you know you love us!" Jimin laughed. Finding his teacher frustrated was always amusing, no-one can put his gang down. His 'worried' look was long gone and it was evident that he was up to his usual tricks again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter