4

Will You Follow Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Let’s get this meeting started shall we?” Mirae gestured with her hands for everyone to have a seat.

 

Seriously? You thought to yourself, no one saw that?! No one?!

 

You go to take a seat next to Mirae. Mr. Yang has begun talking but all you hear were a bunch of blahs. Your mind was in an utter state of confusion because you’re wondering what the heck just happened. Your insides were fuming. How dare he stared at you like that. You two never even met! Could you have been mistaken? Maybe you were mistaken...

 

You tried to sneak a look at him. And there! There he was glaring at you with those stupid eyes! He turned away while placing his thumb under his chin and the side of his index finger over his mouth trying to cover a sneer as he shook his head.

 

What the . Oh man you wanted to scream WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?!

 

“Nora, are you ok with that?” Mirae’s question broke you out of your thought. . You realized everyone’s look at you.

 

“Yeah sure, no problem.” You quickly replied without thinking, hoping they didn’t realize you weren’t paying attention.

 

“Great. So tomorrow Nora will accompany TOP at his photoshoot.”

 

Wait. What? What just happen?

 

“Please email us the details of the photoshoot and we will contact you if we have any additional questions. Yang Hyun Suk-ssi, please have your assistant send my assistant your availability so we can schedule a follow up meeting for next week. If no one else has anything to add, let’s conclude this meeting.” Mirae looked around the room as everyone nodded in agreement and gathered up their belongings and stood up.

 

Mirae walked over and shook hands with Mr. Yang and Top and bid them farewell as you and the other assistant bowed. Mr. Yang nodded in acknowledgement and walked out.

 

When you looked up, you noticed TOP glancing over at you as he followed his CEO out and you took this chance to shoot him the meanest and most dirtiest glare your eyes could deliver then quickly turned your head to the side and your nose up. Take that!

 

You dropped down on your chair at your desk. You use your fist to pound your chest a few times trying to calm yourself. You’re still in disbelief that you didn’t realize that the whole office was riled up that the fact TOP had visited office.

 

“Omo Nora! You’re so lucky!” Kwanghee whined as he hit you on the shoulder. “I can’t believe you get to be with TOP all day tomorrow.”

 

. That. Ugh. You totally forgot. You wanted to punch yourself in the head for not paying attention at the meeting.

 

Your other co-worker Bomi rolled her chair over, “You have to tell us every detail!”

 

Soon others start to gather at your desk to ask about TOP, what he looked like up close, how was his personality, his voice, his smell. You were about to scream at everyone to shut up, when you hear your cell phone ring. They’re lucky.

 

“Hello?” You answered your phone and shooed people away with your hand.

 

“Whoa you sound happy.” BamBam chuckled with sarcasm

 

“Ugh. Don’t even.” You’re about to reach your limit.

 

“Yikes… ok, well I called you because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter