22

Will You Follow Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You scanned over yourself in the mirror of your dressing room. You tugged at the hem of your shirt trying to make it longer. They had put you in an oversized men’s white long sleeve button-up that ended just above your mid-thigh. Thankfully you were wearing black shorts underneath or else your womanly asset and flower would be for the world to see.

 

Your hair was pulled into messy ponytail with a few strands falling out. Your eyes were shadowed with champagne shimmer with thick lashes and lips were glossed in a light pink shade.

 

Right when you stepped out an assistant came and draped a blanket over your shoulders and lead you over to where the photographer was taking solo pictures of Seunghyun.

 

He stood in front of the window surrounded with blank white walls. The weather outside was gloomy grey as if it was about to rain which set a somber mood. Seunghyun was also wearing a white button down that was open half way showing his chest that was slick with oil defining his muscles. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and the shirt was tucked into his midnight blue pinstripe slacks. A tie knotted and hung loosely around his neck.

 

A cigarette barely hung from his lips as the white smoke whirled up, faintly clouding his face and hair as he pretended to button up his shirt.

 

He finally looked up and took the cigarette from his lips, but his lips did not close. He did not say anything. He just stared. He stared at the way your make up accentuated all your natural features, making you look soft and pretty as ever, compared to the way your usual make up that always made you look bold and intimidating. You looked so tiny and frail in the big shirt as you were bundled under the blanket. He was fighting every urge within him to run over and take you into his arms.

 

The photographer stopped snapping and turned around,“Ah Nora, ready?”

 

The photographer walked over and handed you a pillow and told you to climb onto the bed with TOP.

TOP was already in the bed lying on his sides, his head rested on his palm of his hands as he watched you walk over.

He did a "come hither" gesture his index finger. Then he smoothed the mattress back and forth with his hands as he wiggled his eyebrows and gave you a seductive looked.

You forced a giggle because you knew the staff and photographer was watching, but you really wanted to drop kick him for looking so erted. You quickly did a fake gag before they could see, making Seunghyun let out a low chuckle.

 

You reached the bed and Seunghyun reached his hand out to help you climb onto it.

You sat on the heel of your feet and placed the pillows over your thighs while making sure there’s definite space between you and Seunghyun. You looked at Seunghyun, but your eyes automatically went to his exposed chest, so you quickly looked down at your hands on the pillow trying to hide the pinks of your cheeks.

He was trying really heard to hold in the laugh that was fighting to escape. He caught your eyes wandering to his chest and he was so close to doing a shimmy to tease you even more because the shy you was utterly adorable.

 

“Alright! Let the fun begin!” The photographer raised the camera to his eye.

Before you could understand what he meant, giant fans started blowing and assistants started to throw feathers in front of it.

You were in awe as the feather swirled around as if it was snow fall. It was completely gorg-

 

BAP!

 

Your head flew forward and you could hear Seunghyun’s low snickers coming through his nose.

Right when you were about to whip your head to give him the evil eye...

 

BAP!

 

This time he could not hold back his laughter and man did he laughed hard.

You grabbed your pillow and swung blindly and felt yourself hit something followed by an “Umph!”

You opened an eye, but fell onto your back holding your stomach when you saw Seunghyun cocked an eyebrow at you.

Feathers wildly stuck to his gelled hair and face making him look like Santa. What killed you was the feathers fluttering from both his nostrils

He leaned over and looked down at you with the pillow raised in the air.

You couldn’t help yourself as you pointed up at him, “Ho Ho Ho! Merry Chris-“

Seunghyun dropped the pillow and grabbed your one of your foot and attacked it with his fingers.

He held your foot so high that it was hard for you to sit up to stop him. You were dying from laughing as you screamed and tried to kick him off.

He finally lets go and as you were trying to catch your breath, but it didn't last long as he went down to mercilessly tickle your tummy.

“S-s-st-stop...” You cried in laughter while squirming and gasping for air.

You grabbed onto his hands and held them up and away forcing him to stop as you tried to catch your breath again.

 

*Flash! Flash!*

“Great! These pictures are coming out really good!”

Your head immediately turn towards the voice. You had completely forgotten that you were at a photoshoot and that there were actually other people in the room.

The staffs were all watching you two with while covering their smiles with their hands or whatever they were holding as if they were watching the fluffiest scene of a drama. One of the guy staff members was even peeking shyly behind the shoulders of his other colleague giggling.

You quickly pushed yourself up from the bed. How could those pictures be good? You weren’t even prepared. You began to comb your hair in hopes that you’d look more presentable but you were struggling as your fingers were getting tangled in the knots that were created when you were laying down.

By the time you were able to get your fingers through one of the knot, the flashes stopped.

“Alright, let’s clean up the feather and get ready for the next one.”

What.

You looked around and some of the staffs started to walk around as they cleaned.

Seunghyun climbed off the bed and offered his hand to you. All of a sudden you felt shy. You had never felt shy with him before. Maybe it was the way people were watching you two so intently that it made you self-conscious about the way you act around him.

 

--

 

When you two walked back to the set  after getting your hair and makeup redone, the bed was now replaced with a black leather couch.

“TOP go ahead and lay down on the couch with an arm behind your head. Nora get on top of him between his legs. Hold yourself up with one hand and pull on his tie with the other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter