18

Will You Follow Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank freakin goodness it was Friday! How the hell did TOP manage to be in all your classes this semester?! You were border line creeped out by it. You wanted to call him a stalker, but you were giving him the silent treatment. Even though it was immature, you didn’t care. Every single freakin day he’d say hi and bye. You just turned your head the other way. Sometimes he’ll catch you off guard with a question and you’d turn and ALMOST reply, but you’d just stare at him with your mouth open as SILENT TREATMENT flashed in your memory and you’d closed your mouth back up and continued what you were doing.

On Wednesday, when you were so happy walking back to your desk after killing your first presentation, with the cheesiest smile, he put up his hand to give you a high five, and YOU ALMOST DID IT! ....ALMOST! You lift your hand to give a jolly hi-five, but stopped about an inch away and your smile turned down and you gave him a hmph! and walked away. It’s killing you because none of your rejections were discouraging him. You felf like it’s only making him making his try harder.

It was especially more difficult since BamBam, the most friendliest of all friendly people in the world, would alway asks him to join your class group activities. You knew he was only doing that because TOP was his connection to his ultimate idol, G-Dragon.

Conniving weasel.

 

Your phone dinged.

Speaking of the devil.

 

From Bams:

“On our way!”

 

You walked down the hallway to see your brother and cousins in the livingroom.

“Awww you guys clean up so well…” You smiled at your boy families in their crisp button ups, ironed jeans, hair with actual products in it and no snapbacks! Amazing!

“If I didn’t live with you guys, I wouldn’t even know you guys evolved from garbage gremlins." You patted Yoongi and Jackson on their shoulders.

“Ha-Ha, Too bad you Jynx don’t evolve.” Jackson slapped your hair.

“What are you 10?  Who uses Pokemon references anymore? But if I was a Pokemon, I’d be an Eevee.” You flipped your hair in his face.

“Pfft.”

Just then the door opened, and BamBam stepped in with his arms extended out, “Wassup fam!?!”  Bams was wearing a sheen leopard print button up, skinny jeans and pointy black patent leather dress shoes… you couldn’t expect Bams to dress any less.

But what you didn't expect was Amber as she walked in behind him.

You whistled, “Dangggg Ambs…. you look in hot!”

She wore a loose black t-shirt with a leather pocket with just the front tucked in; letting the rest cascade to the back over her tight black leather leggings that accentuated her toned legs. Her eyeshadow was a blend of midnight blue and black, and her blond hair swept softly to the side.

You glanced over to your brother seeing his mouth slightly hung opened and frozen. Before drools started coming out or anyone else noticed, you nudged him in the shoulders and he shook awake and glared at you in annoyance as if you just yanked him from a really good dream.

You gave him a smirk and he quickly looked away.

 

Another ding came from your phone.

 

From Jinyoung:

Wish I was going with you guys instead of being stuck here. =( Could you come kidnap me at work?

 

You giggled and typed in response:

Sorry, I think cops would easily identify me.. girl with blue hair, piercing and tattoos. Not that common. Have fun! Make meeee my money!!! ^_^

 

“I think the people from our school are already there.” BamBam looked at his phone, and backed up at you guys.

“Alright, let’s rock and roll!” You hooked your arms into his and led the way out the door.

 

---

 

The bass in the club bumped so hard, you could feel it pulse through your skin.

You and Amber slid into an empty booth as the boys went over to the bar to order drinks.

Amber leaned over and shouted over the music, “Do I look OK?” She leaned back for you to get a better look.

“Yeah, girl you look hot! Why?”

“I just feel…” She looked down and readjusted her shirt at the shoulders, “I look weird.”

You cocked an eyebrow up, “You’re trippin, you’re probably one of the hottest one here.”

That wasn’t a lie, Amber had always been gorgeous to you and the fact that she doesn’t know it make her even more charming.

She didn’t think you saw, but her eyes flickered towards Jackson who was throwing his head back laughing at something Seokjin said at the bar.

This is going to be a fun night.


 

After letting the few shots settle in your system, you grabbed Amber’s arms and pushed through the crowd towards the center of the dance floor. You needed to dance to release the stress and frustration of the week.

You and Amber hopped up and down and grooved as the DJ played iKON“ Rhythm Ta.” You both were laughing and waving your fingers, pretending like you knew how Bobby’s rap went. Then you both started to rolled your body just like they did in the song.

Suddenly two guys came behind each of you and started to dancing. You and Amber both rolled your eyes almost simultaneously and gave each other a “let’s go” nod. You took her hands and danced your ways to a different section of the dance floor.

As you two looked over, you guys shook your head and laughed as those two guys were already prowling on the next victims.

You barely started to move your body again and absorbed the beat, when you sensed a vibe that was uncomfortable and suffocating. When you looked up, some guy was dancing behind Amber, her disgusted face nodded to you signaling for you to look behind you. You turned around and felt clammy hands on your waist.

Gross.

Geez! Can’t girls dance by themselves without interruption?!

You reached for Ambs hand, but where you thought you’d grabbed her hands, you grabbed air. You looked up and noticed the guy that was dancing with her had pulled her back further, and you felt the hot clammy hands pull you in the opposite direction as his body closed in on you.

In complete revulsion, you turned around to push the dude off you, but a voice bellowed through the thick air.

“Get off her!”

Before you could register anything, something blocked your view then the jerk flew backwards and slid on the floor.

Even with a hat pulled down and big dark sunglasses covering half his face, you knew who the lanky blond giant was standing between you and the creep who was stumbling to get up.

You reached for his broad shoulders that was heaving heavily to calm him down before he did anything worst, because he looked like he was about to do worst. You could feel flames radiating off him, but you flinched when you felt hands glide around your waist.

 

“Babe?”

 

You and TOP turned to see Jinyoung’s tense face, his eyebrows met together in a combination of confusion and irritation.

“What are you doing with our girlfriends.” You turned to see Jackson’s mad face as he grabbed Amber’s hand and pulled her next to him and away from the other guy.

Soon your cousins and schoolmates gathered in the back and stared at the two pathetic guys, who now looked like little shaken deers surrounded by hungry lions.

“Ha-ha... oh s-s-sorry, h-ha-ha we were just having f-fun. We didn't mean anything!” They threw their hands up as they backed away.

 

“Get lost.” Yoongi hissed with his upper lip hooked up.

They scrambled off like chicken s that they were.

 

“You girls good?” Yoongi pointed at you and Amber with his head tilted coolly.

You two nodded.

You were a bit shaken up, not by the jerks, but by TOP. Someone could've gotten hurt; you would never want anyone to get hurt, especially not over you.

Your eyes scanned the place for the blond that would've definitely popped out in the sea of dark hairs, but there was no sign of him.

 

“They're gone.” You quickly turned to look at Jinyoung. He took a step closer to you, smoothing out the side of you hair.

“Are you ok?” His eyebrows still creased, but instead of anger, it was worries.

“Yeah I'm fine, I just wanted to kick their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter