21

Will You Follow Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Public is in shocked after YG Entertainment confirmed that TOP and the girl in the photos are dating. His company stated that since this is a personal matter of TOP, they’ve only called to confirm, but other than that, they did not question him further about it. However when questioned by reporters, TOP asked of everyone that since his girlfriend is a regular student and not a celebrity, that everyone respects her privacy…"

 

“Ok, like I said… I’m not really his girlfriend.”

None of your family seemed to listen. They were all hypnotized by the TV.

You and your family all sat in the living room together watching the news again. They had been replaying the same news of you and Seunghyun for several days now. Don’t they have other things to report? Robberies? Political Corruption? Birth of Zoo animals?! Something more important than the stupid dating news.

“So if anyone… ANYONE asks, you don’t know anything, or just say no comment.”  

 

None of them reacted to your words.

 

“YA!” you screamed at the back of their heads.

 

“OK!” Kookie waved you off with irritation, “Geez you told us a million times already.”

 

“It’s been almost a week already, why do they keep using those ugly pictures of you?” Yoongi shook his head in honest confusion before you threw a pillow at his head.

“Wae?! Did I say something wrong?!”

 

“Well I didn’t know I was going to be photographed and be blasted all over the news!” You yelled back in annoyance.

It did seem like they used the ugliest pictures of you, you’re not the most proud of your face profile and you did look like a midget next to Seunghyun.

 

“So what about Jinyoung?” Naeun asked as she readjusted the square frilly pillow she was hugging.

 

“We talked. He understands and he’s ok with it.”

 

“I mean he has to right? Since he’s ‘technically’ not your boyfriend?”  Kookie mimicked your voice and what you’ve been saying for weeks now.

 

“Well technically...” You were trying to say it as nonchalant as you could while scrapping an invisible smudge off the floor with your thumb nail.

Everyone’s eyes widened as they slowly turned to you.

“He is… now...” You couldn’t bear to look at your family as your fist came up to cover the cheesy smile that you couldn’t stop from forming.

 

“Ewwwww!!! Are you blushing?! Gross!” Jackson lifted his leg and kicked your shoulders and you easily tipped over like a log, but you just laid there on the floor as your whole family started to hit you with pillows. Their hits didn’t bother you because you were in your own bliss bubble as the other night replayed in your mind.

 

 “Aishhhh… The one and only person who didn’t want to be in a relationship is now in two! What does that make us?!” Seokjin complained as he grumpily shoved an overflowing spoonful of bibimbap into his mouth.

You pushed yourself of the floor, “Don’t hate the player. Hate the game.” You dusted off your shoulders before shielding yourself from another attack of pillows.

 

--

 

From: Boss Lady

Hey Nora, can you stop by my office tomorrow around 3PM? I have something I need to discuss with you.

 

 

“Girllllll I knew he liked you! When he said ‘Everyone, but Nora…!” Kwanghee scoffed in disbelief as he escorted you to Mirae’s office. “Then the way you guys argued! I just knew! All that passion!” He tilted his chin up and wiggled his fingers as if they were flames.

 

As always you were never able to squeeze in a word when you were with Kwanghee, but it was good thing, you wouldn’t know what to say. For a whole week, you barricaded in y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter