12

Will You Follow Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You slowly began to gain consciousness, but even with eyes closed, you can sense some sort of bright light making you squeeze them tighter together.

You struggled to open your eyes and squinted at the white lightbulb on the ceiling blinding you.

You winced at the soreness with every breath you took.

Your hand felt across your rib cage and you can feel the ridges of the bandage cloth wrapped around it.

Then you realized that you were laying in a hospital bed.

Damn those girls must’ve gotten you good, but thank goodness nothing felt broken.

The fuzziness finally cleared up and your eyes managed to adjust to your surrounding

You struggled to lift your head and that’s when you saw TOP’s lanky body sleeping on the teeny-tiny chair beside your bed. His hands clasped over his stomach, his head drooped backwards making his mouth opened wide as he snored like a warthog.

Something caught your attention… you narrowed your eyes to try and get a closer look.

Was he drooling?!

He’s drooling!!!

You desperately searched the room for your belongings. You needed your phone. This was a perfect blackmail photo opportunity for if in the future he tried to mess with you again.

TOP, the perfect, most wanted male model, who never has a bad angle or picture-- looking like this?! Oh man… you couldn’t let this chance pass!

You spotted your clutch on the table next to him.

You glanced at him one more time to make sure he was still sleeping and indeed he was still in the same position.

You carefully leaned to the left and tried to reach for your clutch.

Creak

.

He swallowed a giant snore as he shook his head awake and he popped his right eye open and stared directly at you.

“Hey...” You said as if nothing happened and slowly slid your hand and body back to the center of the bed.

Ugh, so close.

He propped himself up and inhaled deeply to completely wake up.

You saw that he was still in his tux from the party. You glanced out the window and noticed that it was dark out, which probably meant you weren’t out for too long.

“How are you feeling?” His asked in a raspy low voice, but there was a hint of something in his voice that you haven’t heard before…

...Guilt?

 

“Ummm... Like three elephants stomped on me.” You chuckled and then hissed at the pain.

Note to self, don’t laugh.

He didn’t look amused, but you thought what you said was pretty funny.

You remembered your date of the night, “Where’s my friend BamBam?” Knowing him, he wouldn’t leave you here by yourself.

“He’s outside calling your family”

You grunted and fell back on the pillow, squeezing your eyes shut.

TOP shot up from his chair “Are you ok?! Where does it hurt?!” His asked frantically.

“My head and ears...that’s where it WILL hurt when my family comes…”

“ARGGGHHHHH!!!!!” You cried out as his thumb dug into your ribs.

“MOTHER ER!!!” You yelled through your gritted teeth, giving him the angriest glare.

But your face immediately fell when you saw him standing over you as his eyes narrowed, “You think it’s in funny? Why do you keep making jokes?! You’re in the in hospital for god sake!” he roared.

You stared at him wide eyed, “T-T-TOP…. I’m sorry…”

You were too shocked to say anything else.

His eyes twitched as it pierced down at you. You couldn’t read his hardened face.

Without another word, he whipped around and stormed out the room.

 

You were left lying there speechless staring at the door.

 

Before you could work out with what just happened, you heard mumbles of familiar hushed voices and footsteps in the hallway.

You let out a breath that you didn’t realized you were holding.

The door swung open and your whole entire family flooded through the room and surrounded your bed.

“Omo Nora, my Nora, what happened?” Your eldest aunt asked holding your hand.

“Why would anyone do this to you?” Your younger aunt carefully your cheek with worry wrinkles on her forehead.

“Guys I’m--”

“Who was it Nora?! Tell me who! Whoever it was! I will find them and smackdown on their ! How dare they do this to my sister?!” Your brother pounded his fist to his chest.

“I’m not even-”

"Unnie! I heard TOP carried you out!! How romanticcccc!!" Naeun squealed and swayed.

“You guys... I was so worried when I saw her being carried out, I thought she died… DIED!” BamBam buried his face in his hands.

Seokjin put his arm around him to comfort him, “It's ok…it's ok. She’s fine now? See?”

“Oh my jesus…” you muttered, “Someone help me...”

Just then the door slowly opened and a doctor and a nurse walked in; they were instantly taken aback by the amount of people in the room.

“How is she Doctor?” Your eldest uncle asked in a distraught voice, as if you were in a coma and might not wake up.

You rolled your eyes.

“Well according to the x-ray, there are no broken bones. Our main concern was a ruptured spleen or internal bleeding…”

“Omo mo mo…” Your younger aunt covered .

The doctor glanced up at her over his glasses and then back down at the chart “...The CT scans result shows we’re clear of those. However because she did faint, we’re a bit worried that she might have a concussion, so we want to keep her here overnight to be on the safe side and monitor her.”

The nurse who followed the doctor into the room, peeled of the blood pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter