1

Will You Follow Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 



 

"Jinyoung..." You said softly. When did it become more comfortable to call him by his first name than it was calling him Babe like you had always been? At the same time, calling him by his name...you both could feel it, it signaled the beginning of the end in your love story...



 

 

2 years before:

 

Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. The sound of your feet as it hit the dirt. Your steps synced perfectly as JJ Project's "Hooked" blared through your earbuds. A smile crept up your face as your fingers began to dance on their own to the beat of the song. Without fail, every time that song comes on, it would always give you your second wind and made you regain more energy for the rest of your run. When you saw the opening of the trail where you had started, you lifted your arms up to feel the night's crisp air collided and weaved through every inch of your skin and hair. You welcomed the cool wind as you started to slow down to a walk and let it cool down your heated body.

 

"Ya! What are you...Flash?!" Your best friend Bam Bam barely heaved out as he caught up to you. He placed his hands on his knees trying to catch his breaths.

 

"Oh shoot! Hahaha dude... Sorry!! I got caught up in my zone and totally forgot you were with me!" That was why you always loved running. You always ran until you get that runner’s high. That's when your surroundings seemed to blend and vanish away from your consciousness and you'd get lost in the music. Even your thoughts along with any worries that you had would dissolve into oblivion. It’s the only time that you had any sort of peace and quiet from your hectic life.

 

"Ugh!” Bam Bam grunted as he bumped your shoulder and walked passed you pretending to be upset.“I'm never running with you again!"

 

"Aww... I said sorry!! Don't be mad!!" You grabbed his shoulders and started hopping up and down cutely.

 

"Hmph!" He folded his arms and turned his face away from you."Find a new running partner! This will be my first and last time!" dirt swirled up as he stomped off.

 

"Aww.. Bams...I'll buy you food!" You nudged him with a smile and wiggled your eyebrows up and down.

  

"Ok! You said it!" He laughed as he poked you and ran towards the car.

 

"Ya! You phony! You tricked me!!" You yelled chasing after him.

 

You met BamBam on the first day of college. He was one of the few handful of boys that were in your fashion classes. You were seated at a desk waiting for the teacher to arrive, when strolled in this skinny Thai boy with golden hair that had a few lavender and green highlights peeking through. He wore a bright green “Born in Brooklyn” mesh jersey, with a multi-colored pattern t-shirt inside. You thought to yourself, he definitely belonged in this class. He must have put a lot of thought into his outfit for the first day of school. You can tell he wanted to dress to impress. He had the attention of the whole class as they stared at him strutting across the room and of course he chose the seat next to you. You always felt that you had that friendly aura, the aura that you were so approachable and inviting. Strangers always seemed to stop and ask for help or make conversation so easily with you as if they’ve known you forever. You hateed it. That was the exact reason why you got your quarter-sleeve tattoo on your left arm, piercings, your hair is always dyed in bright colors and wore black leather religiously. You wanted the aura that screams, “Badass. Stay away. Fear me.”

 

“Wassup! I’m BamBam!” He introduced himself with a smile as bright as his hair.

 

Damn it. You cursed yourself. You should’ve wore short sleeve to show your tattoos.

 

If you thought you had a friendly aura, this boy had an aura of Olaf, timed a thousand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter