The New Students ( 2 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

Hai Hee was just arrived to school with Ha Rin. While they are walking to their class, suddenly they saw many students especially girls was crowded at the cafe. " What's happenning here?" Ha Rin asked Hai Hee with a shock face as they were stop walking and watching the students.

 

" Arhh this must be the boys making scene again. Fighting all the time. Like they don't have any other ways to attract the girls here. So embarrassing" Hai Hee replied and then continued walking.

 

"But they seems happy and excited over somethings. Can we go check on them?" Ha Rin was really curious to the students there.

 

Hai Hee was stop walking and turned to Ha Rin. "Just do whatever you want. I wanna go to class. You wanna be late right? So just go" Hai Hee said and left Ha Rin there.

 

"Yahh! I just saying ok. Wait for me!" Ha Rin shouted and run towards Hai Hee. 

 

When they had come to class, they put their bag and sit in their seats. Apparently Ah Ra and the others had already arrived.

 

"Hey, why are you both late?" Ah Hyo asked. 

 

"First Ha Rin was slow out of the house searching for her watch. Second, my mum keep nagging on me because i woke up late. Third, we got stucked on seeing the students at the cafe were crowded of something. I don't know why. Maybe because of the boys again. You know, daily things" Hai Hee said while making her boring face.

 

"But they seems different. Like they are watching over someones like an artist maybe. I'm wondering who is it" Ha Rin continued while putting her index finger on like thinking on something.

 

Suddenly Mrs. Suzy enter the class. All students stand and Hai Hee greet the teacher while others followed her.

 

After they were all seated, Mrs. Suzy tells them that today there are 6 new students will enter their class. Ah Ra and Ha Rin were exchanging their views to each other. Same goes with the others.

 

All of the students keep questioning among themself who was the new students. That makes the class became noisy with their conversation. 

 

" Hey class. Silent. You all will know shortly. Now, i'm guessing where are the boys" Mrs. Suzy said with her wonder face while looking at the door. 

 

Later, there are 6 boys approaching into the class. All of the girls in the class was screaming and whispering with each other. Except for Hai Hee, Ah Ra, Ha Rin, Ah Hyo, Min Ah and Ha Ra. Well, they are not interested in boys, of course. 

 

All the boys look handsome and neat with their school uniform. Other words, perfect.

 

But they seems can't attract the attention of Ah Ra and five more her friends because they just act normal. Like there are nothing happens in the class.

 

"Class. Attention please" Mrs. Suzy was calling attention from the students. " They are the new students who will study in this class. I hope everyone will give them a good cooperation because they're still new here. Arasso?" Mrs. Suzy continued her talks. " Neh!" All of the students replied.

 

"But guys, before you all get your seats, i want all of you to introduce yourself first" Mrs. Suzy said to the boys.

 

"Neh" All of the boys answered. Then the first boy started  to introduce himself. 

 

"Annyeong. My name is Kim Joon Myun. But just call me Suho. Nice to meet you all" He greeted and then take a seat in the left of Hai Hee. Hai Hee just watching him with a shock face when he sit at the place. 

 

" Hai Hee. Is there any problems with you. Are you okay?" Mrs. Suzy asked Hai Hee because of her behaviour. "Mwo? Ani. I'm okay" Hai Hee said and then covering her face with her palm. She felt ashamed when the teacher all of sudden calling her name. 

 

" Annyeong. My name is Kim Jong In. Just call me Kai" the second boys intoduce himself and then get the sit beside of Ah Hyo. Ah Hyo just making her annoying face to Haidah who was sitting infront of her. 

 

Then the third boy's turn. " Anyyeong. I am Oh Sehun. Just call me Sehun. Nice to meet you" the boys said and then sit at the placed on the right Ha Rin.

 

" Annyeong. I'm Park Chanyeol. Just call me Chanyeol. Gamsahamnida" The next boys said then take a seat beside of sehun and also infront of Min Ah.

 

" Neh. Annyeong. My name is Byun Baek-Hyun. Nice to meet you" he introduced himself and sit behind of Ah Ra. 

 

" I am Do Kyung-Soo. Just call me D.O" he said and take a sit besideof  Baekhyun apparently behind of Ha Ra. 

 

"Arhhh. Why are he sitiing near of me. This was totally make me sick" Ha Ra mumbling to herself but loud enough to be heard by Ah Ra. And they were just exchanging views as Min Ah watching their behaviour and smiled to them. 

 

" What's wrong with the girl infront of us? Is there any problem?" D.O asked Baekhyun as he saw them. " Maybe they like us. You did know that we are hot now right?" Baekhyun said then laugh of the jokes. D.O just make a blur face." Erghh. Disgusting one Baek-Hyun. Stop it" He said while keep staring at Ah Hyo and Ha Ra.

 

(These are their  position in the class)

 

> Door >

>>>> A boy >>>> Suho   >>>> Hai Hee >>>>    Ha Rin   >>>> Sehun  >>>>   Chanyeol  >>>>

>>>> A girl >>>> A girl    >>>> Ah Ra     >>>>      Ha Ra     >>>> A girl      >>>>     Min Ah    >>>>

>>>> A boy >>>> A boy  >>>> Baek-Hyun >>>> D.O       >>>>    Kai      >>>>     Ah Hyo      >>>>

>>>> A boy >>>> A girl >>>>      A girl        >>>> A girl      >>>> A boy     >>>>      A boy       >>>>

 

After that, the learning begins as usual 

 

~ In the other class ~

 

Soo Jung, Yi naa, Hye Kyu and Tae Nii were talking to each other. Ha na and min Byul keep playing and joking among theirself.

 

" Hashh. Where is the teacher. He's being late into the class lately. I've wonder what had happened to him" Yi Naa let out her dissatisfaction about Mr. Lim Gyo, their Science's teacher. 

 

" You're right Yi Naa. I don't like his way for now. He's being not punctual. Even he did know that we will have exams soon" Ha Na suddenly interrupt their talks. 

 

Min Byul was about to say something when Mr. Lim Gyo suddenly enter the class out of nowhere. He also brings 6 boys together.

 

"Who are they? And what are they doing here?" asked Soo Jung to Hye Kyu while her eyes are examining the boys.

 

" They seems like new students here. I've never seen their face before. Except, if it's because of me who are never saw them. Apparently" Hye Kyu said then chuckled. Soo Jung was smiling by what have Hye Kyu said. 

 

While the other students seems whispering to each other. There are also a few girls that was screaming as excited to see the looks and appearance of the boys. It makes Yi Naa and Tae Nii keep glancing among themself besides making their disgusted face over the girls behaviour. " Arhh. jerk" Yi Naa said.

 

After they had greeted, Mr. Lim Gyo asked them to sit. " Okay class, listen. I'm sorry of being late entering the class lately. I've been busy handling some school matters. I hope you all understand" Mr. Lim Gyo said to the students.

 

" Ya Ya. Matters again and again" Ha Na whispered to her self but loud enough to be heard by Min Byul. Min Byul just smiling looking at Ha Na.

 

"Class. For your information, these are the new students that will be in your class starting from now. They just moved from their private school at Busan city as the school have been closed for some reasons. I hope all of you can give them a good cooperation and also get to know them later okay. Be nice. Especially for some of the girls here. Don't keep bother them with asking too much of questions" Mr. Lim Gyo finished his talks and asked the boys to introduced theirself before taking their seat.

 

" Annyeong" They all greet together and bowing their heads. " I'm Wu Yi Fan. Just call me Kris". "I'm Huang Zi Tao. Just call me Tao". " Lu han here". " I'm Zhang Yixing. Call me Lay". " I'm Kim Jong-dae as Chen". " Annyeong. I'm Kim Min-seok. But call me Xiumin. Nice to meet you" They all introduced theirself and then take their seats in the class.

 

Kris was taking his seat beside of Ummi. While Tao was seating beside of Soo Jung. Chen and Lu Han were sitting behind of Min Byul and Ha Na. While Lay and Xiumin  takes their seats besides of Yi Naa and Tae Nii.

 

(This are their positions in the class)

< door >

>>>> Tao    >>>>    Soo Jung  >>>>     Hye Kyu    >>>>   Kris      >>>>    A girl   >>>>   A girl >>>>

>>>> A girl  >>>>    Min Byul     >>>>     Ha Na   >>>>   A girl     >>>>   A boy   >>>>   A boy >>>>

>>>> A boy  >>>>   Chen          >>>>      Lu Han >>>>   A girl     >>>>   A girl    >>>>   A boy >>>>

>>>> A girl   >>>>   Lay              >>>>     Yi Naa   >>>>   Tae Nii >>>>   Xiumin >>>>   A girl >>>>

>>>> A boy   >>>>  A girl            >>>>     A girl      >>>>   A girl     >>>>   A boy    >>>>   A girl >>>>

 

Hye Kyu was concentrating herself on the lesson when all of a sudden Kris called her and asking for her name. Bu Hye Kyu just smiled and asked him to focus on the teacher. "Arhh. How stupid i am. She's studying Kris. Be patient" Kris talk to himself.

 

Soo Jung was making her annoying face when a girl behind of Tao was calling Tao's name and greeted him. "I'm feeling like wanna change my sit now" Soo Jung said as she looks at the girl behaviour.

 

Tao who have heard what has been said by Soo Jung just see her with a strange facial expression. "What's wrong with this girl?" he asked slowly to himself.

 

Ha Na and Min Byul also keep nagging to each other. " Min Byul, I'm feel like wanna move out from this school. The boy who was sitting behind me keep staring at me and its make me sick" Ha Na said to Min Byul with her anger expression.

 

"Yeah. You're right. Same goes to the boy behind me" Min Byul replied with making her annoyed face.

 

Yi Naa just get herself calm and not saying anything. She's even don't care about the boys. But she felt disgusted by looking the girl besides Lay keeps asking him question. That makes her unable to resist her feelings. " Hey, can you both be silent please? I'm studying. Can't you see? Stop talking and continue on doing your works" Yi Naa said to them. " And you..... Err. What's your name? urghh. Whatever. I'm just wanna says, just ignore her or you will be tired by answering her questions over and over again" Yi Naa continued her talks to Lay.

 

"Mwo? Haha. Don't be too serious girl. We are just have a small conversation here. Just do your work. And dont' even care about other's matter. Mind Yours" Lay replied with his arrogant voice.

 

"Are you advising me? Hey, behave yourself first before you want to advice me. Also remember, you're the newer here so be nice okay" Yi Naa said with her calm voice and continued do her works.

 

Lay just glanced at her and do his works too.

 

After science's class is over, the bell rang marking the break for the students.

 

The girls was packing her things and walked out of the class. Then they meet with their friends at the cafe. 

 

"You know what guys, the new boy that sitting beside of me in the class was really annoyed me" Yi Naa said to her friends while walking to their seat at the cafe after they have bought their meals. " He try to advice me after i asked him to stop talking. Is it make sense? harhh" Yi Naa continued after they have arrived at their table. 

 

All of them was looking at her then laugh. Yi Naa was just watching them with a weird expression. " What? What jokes that i've done? Am i missing somethings?" She asked her friends in a curious voice while her hands are rubbing her heads.

 

"Ani. You did'nt do any jokes. But Yi Naa, are you really have asked him to shut himself up?" Min Ah asked Yi Naa.

 

"Yahh!! Don't ask me like that. I'm brave enough to mad at anyone who have disturbed me okay" Yi Naa replied while pursing her lips. 

 

"Yi Naa. Don't get mad. Min Ah just saying okay. She's joking. same goes to us" Hai Hee coaxed Yi Naa. 

 

Suddenly the situations become noisy with the screaming of the girls in the cafe when the new boys comes. Hai Hee and her friends just watching them with a disgusted looks. 

 

 

"The screaming make my ears feel like want to burn" Soo Jung said.

 

"Same goes to me sis. I'm totally sick and tired of all this. The girls here seems have been very impressed with them. I even don't know why" Ah Ra said while expressing her dissatisfaction about the girls to her younger sister, Soo Jung.

 

"Girls, just let them be. We just have to finish our meals and get out from here. Okay?" Ha Na said to her friends. "Neh" They all answered and continue eating.

 

While the boys seems very busy by entertaining the girls that keeping  asking them questions and also asked them to take pictures.

 

Kris was the happiest in treating the girls. Same goes to Kai. While the others just act normals in treating them.

 

"Hey guys, one of the girls that sitting there was the one who mad at me at the class just now" Lay said while his index finger was pointed towards Yi Naa and her friends.

 

"That group of girls?" Sehun asked Lay.

 

"Yeah. Half of them were studying in the same class with me" Lay give his explanation while looking at the girls.

 

"The girls with the short hair that wearing the glasses was sitting besides me in the class. She's very serious in studying. I'm asking for her name but she just smiled and continued in doing her works. It's very embarrassing me" Kris expressing his feelings while his eyes was looking at Hye Kyu.

 

"Wow. So many experienced that you guys got  in your first day of school here" Suho said. Then he looks at Hai Hee before continuing her talks." The girls beside me seems like a suffer in silent type. Because she keeps doing her works without saying any words to anyone in the class. Including her friends" 

 

Chanyeol and the others just keep staring at the girls.

 

Min Ah feel that the boys was watching them. " I think that the boys there are looking at us now" Min Ah said while covering her face with her hands.

 

"Yeah. You're right. They are watching us" Min Byul said to her friends while she was dropping her burger on the plate. She felt uncomfortable to eat when the boys are watching them.

 

"Are they really wanna die today?" Soo Jung said with her anger voice while her eyes are watching them back.

 

"Soo Jung-ahh relax okay. Don't do anything out of anger" Ah Hyo reminds Soo Jung. 

 

"She's right sis. Just let them be" Ah Ra agreed of what have Ah Hyo said. While the others just watching Soo Jung's reaction with the worried looks in their faces.

 

"Enough girls. Cool. You guys have finished eating right? so, khaja" Hai Hee said to the girls while she's tyding up her things. 

 

"But I've not finished eating yet" Tae Nii said while showing her sushi.

 

" Do you still starving?" Ha Ra asked her.

 

"Urmm. I guess not" Tae Nii said while making her innocent face.

 

" Then let's go. Unless you want to be here alone" Ha Ra continued and then followed the others walk away from the canteen to the park.

 

"Mwo? Yahh! Wait for me!" Tae Nii shouted but Ha Ra just keeps walking.

 

While the boys just seeing the girls walk out of the cafe. " Where do they go" Asked Xiumin to D.O.

 

"How would i know. Just let them be" D.O said with a boring expression while his hands was rubbing his hair.

 

"I'm feel like want to know more about the girls. They seems.. Different. Hmm" Kai said while thinking something.

 

"Me too. I've never found such of that type of girls before" Chen agreed to Kai.

 

"So.. we just have to ask somebody here for the answers" Lu Han continued.

 

"Hyung, can you call any girls there? Maybe they would know something about them" Baekhyun asked Kris.

 

Then a girl comes after she have being called by Kris.

 

"Wae? Is there's something i can help?" The girl said with a polite tone.

 

"Err. We just want to know about a group of girls that was sitting there just now" Kai told the girl about the matters while his index finger was pointing to the table where Ah Ra and her friends sat just now. 

 

"Do you mean the group of 12 girls?" The girls asked. 

 

"Yeah i guess" Suho said while looking at Sehun for sure.

 

"Ohh. That was Hai Hee and her friends. But why?" the girls asked them back.

 

"Nothing. We just want to know about them. But.. Can you help us doing something?" Kai said while grinning to his friends.

 

" I'll try. But what is it?" The girls asked them.

 

"Mwo yo? Kai don't do anything nonsense okay" D.O said to Kai.

 

"Can you follow us and introduced the girls to us. I mean, just tell us their names. I saw they all walk to the park just now. Can you?" Kai asked the girl again while smirking to D.O.

 

"Aigoo Kai. You're too clever now" Kris said then all of them laugh.

 

"I guess I'm anxious to know their names" Sehun said and smiling to himself.

 

"Sehun-ni, you're so naughty. So bad attitude of you" Suho said while his hand was hitting Sehun's arm slowly.

 

"Stop playing guys. We've an important mission to be done right now. Let's go" Kai said to Suho and Sehun and started to walk.

 

"Arhh. Kai seems have been very excited to know them" Lu Han said to Baekhyun while following Kai.

 

"Same goes to me. Are you did'nt?" Baekhyun asked Lu Han back.

 

"Of course i am. They all are very pretty and cute. Its make me feel like want to hug and kiss them all the time" Lu Han said then laughed. Baekhyun who was shocked by what have Lu Han said, directly hit Lu Han's neck. Chanyeol and Lay that have heard their conversation also laugh and hit Lu Han's back. 

 

"So naughty are you Lu Han!" Chanyeol said while laughing.

 

"Guys! Come on! Stop playing" Suho said while asked them to walk faster. They all running towards Suho and follows him.

 

After then, they all were hiding behind a wall near of the park. Then everyones was busy on stalking the girls.

 

"Yah! Its hurt you know" said D.O to Kai who was accidently push D.O until he fell down on the ground.

 

"Mianhae. Come" Kai said sorry to D.O and help D.O to get himself up.

 

"Now, tell us one by one of the girls names" Kris said to the girl.

 

"The one who was wearing glasses and had a pony tail names Song Hye Kyu. She's like to listen on music " the girls started to introduce them.

 

"Ohh, that's the one who was sitting besides me in the class" Kris said out of sudden.

 

"The another one who was wearing the glasses and have a scarf on her hair names, Kim Ah Hyo. She's like to skip her class whenever she feels boring"

 

"That's my girl" Kai said while laughing." By the way, she's pretty" He continued.

 

"Then the one who was sitting on the bench while reading the novels was Suli Hai Hee. She was the most clever in the group. She always have novel with her all the time. "

 

"So her name was Hai Hee. Okay. She seems good. I think" Suho said with no expression on his face.

 

" The girl that keeps on hitting her friends arm was Park Soo Jung. She's liking in action so much. So be careful with her. I advice you better not to make trouble with her unless you wanted to be hit"

 

"Aigoo. I'll be dead. But its okay, she looks cute and also nice. I believe that" Tao said while chuckled.

 

"The next girl who was the shortest among the others named Min Tae Nii. She's the youngest in the group"

 

"Wow. She's like me. The maknae" Xiumin said then have a big laugh of himself.

 

"Stop it hyung! I feel like want to die of hearing you said that" Sehun said while making a disgusted looks to Xiumin.

 

"Guys. Silent please" Chen said to them.

 

"The one that have a curl hair named Nam Ha Rin. She was very interested in fashion world. Her dream was to be a super model. If i'm not mistaken, she's taking a part time job in modeling"

 

"Wow. My girl was really awesome. So gorgeous. I like it" Sehun said while making a naughty face.

 

"Keep that face out maknae" Kris said to him.

 

"The girls who was leaning on the tree names Han Min Byul. She was the most quiet in the group. Maybe it's because of she had being left by her boyfriend a long time ago"

 

"Pity. Its okay baby. i'll come get you" Chen said while the others was making their disgusted faces.

 

"The one who was keep playing with Soo Jung is Park Ah Ra. She is the sister of Park Soo Jung. She is a polite girl and always being protect by Park Soo Jung. Just consider her attitude was the opposite of her sister"

 

" Wow. Nice one. My taste. I like" Baekhyun said.

 

" The girl who was letting her hair blows on her left shoulder named Shin Yi Naa. She likes to complain. Especially on the teachers. She also a patient person" 

 

" But she was mad at me in the class just now. Thats what she called patient person? Arghh. I don't believe it. I will find more things about you, Yi Naa. Watch out" Lay said.

 

" Hey guys, can i go now? i've class right now" The girl said.

 

" Lets finished this first and then you may go" Tao said.

 

" Urghh. Fine" She said before continued. " The girl that was talking with Ha Na, named Ha Ra . She's the cutest girl in the group. But she likes to keep herself alone. She's Talkless girl" 

 

" She looks good. Maybe we can be friends" D.O said.

 

" Just friends?" Lay asked while laughing.

 

" The girl with a long and straight hair names Yoon Ha Na. She likes to play games. Whenever the teacher was late, she will use the time to play games. She also an ice princess type. The most important thing is she does'nt believe in love in the first sight"

 

" I will make you believe in that soon. You're mine" Lu Han said while grinning.

 

" And the last one, the girl who was holding the magazines named Min Ah . As you saw, she have a magazines in her hand. So thats mean, she likes to read magazines. She also likes to go out. Enjoying herself. Even when she sick" 

 

" Its okay. I'll be the one who will go out with you soon" Chanyeol said.

 

" So thats it. Can i go now?" The girl asked.

 

" Err wait. I wanna know, how did you know about them so well? Chen asked curiously.

 

" Yeah. You're really do know them. How?" Chanyeol said.

 

" I've been in the same class with them in my first and second grades. They also a group of hot girls here. If you even askthe students here, i'm sure the'll know too" The girl said and leaving.

 

But suddenly the girl stop walking and turn to them. " But the most things that you guys have to know is, the girls was not very interesting in boys and love. So if you have any intention to be their friends nor their lover, just forget about it. You'll never success. Many of the boys here have tried, but they all have failed. Even the hot boys that were studying here last year have been kicked out from this school because of them. Nobody's know why. The girls are very stick to stand in their motto, ' No man no try, be a woman with no cry' " the girl said and walk away.

 

" Hate boys?" Baekhyun asked with his shocked face.

 

" No man no try ........" Tao said while try to remember what have the girls told them just now.

 

" Be a woman with no cry" Suho continued.

 

" Are they ing kidding us?" Kai said.

 

" Why do they have to be like that? Is there any problems with them? Asked Lay curiously.

 

" That's why we have to know them more" Xiumin said. 

 

" Yeah. But how?" Kai asked.

 

" You did hear what have the girl told us right? They're not friendly with boys" Sehun said.

 

" So what do we have to do then?" Lu han asked.

 

* Ring * Ring *

 

" We better go before they see us" Kris said in his worried looks.

 

" Yeah, khaja" Suho said and they quickly walks toward their class.

 

.......................................................