~ Soo Jung & Tao ~ ( 8 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

~ SOO JUNG P.O.V ~

 

Arghh! I feel very lazy to go to school today. I don't know why. I just feel like want to sleep today.

 

* Knock! Knock! Knock!  *

 

" Soo Jung-ahh! Wake up! We'll be late to school! Go to bath now!" Ah Ra shouted at me from outside while knocking the door.

 

" Yah! It's noisy! " I shouted back.

 

" I will continue knocking if you're not get up from the bed!" She said then knocking the door again.

 

" I've already get up from the bed okay" I lied.

 

" I know you're lying! Get up now! " She said then knocking the door harder.

 

" Yah! Stop it! you'll hurt your hands! Okay okay. I'll get up okay"  I said while starts to get up.

 

" If I hurts my hands, it's all because of you. So please get up and go to bath now" She said.

 

" Yeah. I'm going to bath now" I said then get into my bathroom.

 

" I'll be waiting for you downstairs" She said then leave.

 

Harhh. Ah Ra always disturbing my morning. But I still love her. Because she's the only one sister that I have. No one's would never replaced her in my life. She's the only one sister that I loved.

 

Then after I finished bathing, I go to my wardrobe and taking out a shirt and a jean. Yeah, I'm not like the other girls who like to wear dress or shorts. I'm more of the type who likes simple clothes. Other words, boyish type.

 

After that I stand infront of my mirror and drying my hair. Then I comb it nealty and make it a ponytail. Actually I don't really like the long hair but Ah Ra does'nt  allow me to cut it. She said that I looks pretty with my long hair. Well then I've no words to fight back.

 

After finished taking my bag, I go downstairs. 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh! Come! Breakfast! Faster we'll be late for class!" Ah Ra shouted at me from the dining table.

 

" Yeah I'm coming" I said then walks there.

 

" Girls you have only 15 minutes left for the class" Mom said from the kitchen.

 

" Neh! " Ah Ra replied.

 

" Khaja! " Suddenly Ah Ra get up and pulling my hands to follow her.

 

" Yah! I'm still eating! " I said while trying to take my hand back but seems I can't.

 

" Omma! We're going to school! Annyeong! " Ah Ra shouted.

 

" Okay. Drive carefully!" Omma said back.

 

" Yah! Okay okay let me go okay" I said then Ah Ra let go of my hand.

 

When we've enter in my  Ferrari Enzo, Ah Ra start the engine and drive the car to school. Today she said that she want to drive because she afraid that I will drive faster to get the revenge on her for bullying me this morning. Haha. She's so cute. Like her sister.

 

After we have arrived the school. We quickly walk to the class. We only have about 3 minutes for the class. 

 

" Annyeong! We'll meet later in the recess okay! " Ah Ra said while waving her hand at me and walk away.

 

I just smile and walk to my class. When I've reached the class, Mr. Min Hyuk have already arrived so I greeted him while saying sorry to him for being late to the class and get to my seat.

 

" Why are you late? " Hye Kyu asked me. 

 

" I woke up late this morning" I said then smile at her.

 

" Soo Jung-ahh, keep that and you'll be kicked out from this school" She said.

 

" Yeah. I know. I won't do it again okay" I said then take out my stuff from my beg.

 

But. where's my book? Oh no. I think I've forgot to bring it. Dead. I'll be dead.

 

" Okay class. Open your practical book now. Today we'll continue our lesson, yesterday" Mr. Min Hyuk said then walks nearer to the students' desk.

 

Oh I'll be dead. 

 

" Do you want to borrow my book? " Tao suddenly offer me his book.

 

" Then what will you use? " I asked him back. If he give me his book, then what book that he will use?

 

" No it's okay. I have two practical book. I'll used my old book. You just take this book" He said then handed me the book.

 

" Oh. Okay. Thanks" I said as I take the book.

 

" My pleasure" He said then smile.

 

Wow. He's not that bad. He's.. Charming. Arghh! Stop it Soo Jung! What are you saying. 

 

" Soo Jung, why are you not open the book yet? " Mr. Min Hyuk suddenly asked me when he saw my book still closed.

 

" Err. Sorry" I said as I starts to open the book.

 

" Page 178 " Tao suddenly told me about the page.

 

" Oh okay. Thanks" I said.

 

But then I saw a piece of paper on the page.

 

' Hi ' 

 

What's this? 

 

Then I looked at Tao for sure. Later I saw his smiling at me.

 

What's wrong with this boy?! Is he crazy? 

 

" What's your problem?!" I said while glancing at him.

 

" Nothing. I just wanted to say Hi. Is it wrong?" He said as he grinning at me.

 

Is he want to die?! 

 

" Yah! What's your problem dude?! Are you really want to die today?!" I asked him.

 

Suddenly Mr. Min Hyuk hear us then walk toward us.

 

" Do you both have any problems?" He asked us seriously.

 

" Err.." Tao was speechless.

 

" He's disturbing me sir" I said as I pointing my index finger to Tao.

 

" Do you both want to stand outside?! " He asked us firmly.

 

" No. I'm sorry" I said then look at the book.

 

" Yeah. Sorry sir" Tao said sorry too.

 

" If you guys making any noisy again, then you will be standing outside the class" Mr. Min Hyuk said as he walks away.

 

" Don't disturb me dude. Take this back!" I said as I throw the paper to his face.

 

" Am I care?" He said then make a innocent face.

 

" Shut your ing mouth up boy. Or I will shut it with my feet" I said.

 

" Am I care?" He said then smirking at me.

 

" Yah! Are you really want to die?! " I said as I get up from my chair and standing near to him.

 

" Do you really want to kill me? Just do it. I want to see if you can" He said as he stands infront of me.

 

All the students in the class were shocked by what have happened to us.

 

" Hey! What is your poblems?! " Mr. Min Hyuk suddenly interrupt and yelling at us.

 

" Get out of my class now! You can go to anywhere that you want! Now!" He said by shouting to us.

 

" But sir.." I was about to say sorry but Mr. Min Hyuk have already cut it.

 

" I said now! " He yelled at me.

 

Then I just walk out of the class. All my friends were shocked by what have happened. Same goes to the other students in the class.

 

Then I walk to the placed that my friends and I used to go and sit under the tree while leaning my body on the tree.

 

" Harhh! Stupid boy! I hate him! " I expressed my feelings while hitting the ground.

 

" But I don't hate you" Suddenly a voice was came out from my left.

 

I quickly turn my self to looks at the person.

 

" You?! What're you doing here?!" I said as I stand up and look at him. It's Tao.

 

" I just follow you. Is it wrong?" He said with his innocent face.

 

" Such mess are you! Go away! " I yelled at him.

 

" What if I say that I don't want to go?" He said while grinning.

 

I can't control myself anymore. This boy had gone too far! I can't be patient anymore.

 

Then I kicked his stomach and punched his face.

 

" Arghhh! " He shouted in pain and fall on to the ground while holding his stomach.

 

" Take that boy! " I said.

 

" It's hurts okay! " He said then stared at my face.

 

" Am I care??" I said then laugh.

 

" You're really cruel. Like what have people said about you" He said.

 

" Am I care??" I said while laughing and walked away.

 

'Serve your right dude! Harhh! I've felt relief now' I mumbled to myself then laughing.

 

~ TAO P.O.V ~

 

She just kicked my stomach and puched my face.

 

She's really gone too far. 

 

" Arghh! Damn! Just wait for me girl. I'll get my revenge on you soon" I said as I rubbing my stomach. 

 

" Arghh! She's really strong. I seems to not believes that I've been beaten up by a girl just now" I nagged to myself.

 

Then I get myself up in pain while walking to the cafe. I hope she won't be there.

 

Harhh. I'm feel so relief when I see that she's not here in the cafe.

 

So I just sit on a bench there.

 

A few minutes later, the bell ring. So the cafe was getting more crowded by the students.

 

" Tao! " Kris shouted for my name as he was walking towards me.

 

" Hey are you okay? What's wrong with you just now? Why are you fighting with her?" He asked me immediately when he got to sit besides me.

 

" Nothing's serious. We're just playing" I lied. Trying to hide my problems with the girl.

 

" But she seems serious. Are you sure that you was just playing with her?" He asked me curiously.

 

" Err... Yy.. Yeah.. I.. Think" I said in whispering.

 

" What??" He asked me.

 

" Err.. Nothing. I said yeah I'm sure" I said then laughing. But then I felt my stomach was very painful.

 

" Arghh!" I could'nt control the pain so I accidently let out a scream.

 

" Hey! Are you okay?! " He asked in his panicked.

 

I could'nt answer him because my stomach was really pain.

 

" Hey what was happened here??" Kai suddenly interrupt when he and the rest was coming to us.

 

" I think there was something that have happened to him but he seems did'nt want to tell us" Kris said then glancing at me.

 

" What? Nothing guys" I replied while still holding my stomach. I was trying to calm myself but I can't. It was so painful.

 

" Hey what's wrong with your stomach?! Are you in pain?? " Suho suddenly asked me while touching my back.

 

" Are you okay??" He asked again worriedly.

 

" Yeah. Hey are you okay??" Kris asked me then lifted my face. 

 

" Yeah. I'm okay. Relax guys" I said as I look at Kris's face.

 

" But why are you holding your stomach?" Luhan asked.

 

" Err... " I can't answer that question. So I just keep myself silent.

 

" Hey. I'm asking to you" Luhan asked again.

 

Harghh! What should I tell them now?! Harshh! I'll be dead. Should I just tell them?

 

" Err... I... I..." I got stuck in my words. I don't know what should I tell them.

 

" Wait a second. Did the girl just hitted you?" Lay asked me out of sudden.

 

" Err...." Well I've no words to say now.

 

" Is it true Tao??" Kris asked me in his curious voice.

 

" Err.. Yeah.. It's true" Finally I told them the truth.

 

" What???!! " They all shouted in shocked.

 

" But why??! " D.O asked.

 

" Err.. I guess you know it right?" I said as I rubbing my stomach.

 

" Do you have disturbed her?! " Suho asked curiously.

 

" I just want to . But... Yeah. Seems she don't want to play with me" I said then chuckled.

 

Arghh! What's wrong with this stomach?! 

 

" Hey are you okay??" Kai asked me curiously.

 

" Yeah. I'm okay. I'm fine. Don't worry" I said as I wanted to calm them.

 

" Can we find them?? They seems have gone too far now" Sehun said.

 

" Hey guys. Relax. I'll asked Min Ah later okay" Chanyeol said while looks around the cafe. He's searching for Min Ah.

 

" Hey guys. It's okay. Just let them be. We're boys, how can we fight with girls. It's rude right?" I said to them.

 

" Hmm.." Kris mumbled.

 

" Okay then. I guess he's right" D.O agreeing with me.

 

" So now. Lets eat. I'm starving" Xiumin said while grinning.

 

" You're always starving hyung" Lay said then hitting Xiumin's neck.

 

" Yah! " Xiumin said then hits Lay's arm.

 

" Hey stop fighting! Okay we'll go to eat now" Suho said then asked them to follow him go buy the foods.

 

" What do you want to eat?" Baekhyun asked me.

 

" Hmm.. Just get a bread for me" I said to him.

 

" Are you sure?" He asked me again for sure.

 

" Yeah" I said. Then he walks away.

 

' It's all because of her! Just wait Soo Jung! I'll be back! ' I mumbled to myself.

 

.................................................