Summer Time ( 27 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

 

 


Yi Naa was with Ha Na and Ha Ra in her house. Yi Naa's parents need to go to her aunt house so she asked Ha Na and Ha Ra to stay with her.

 

They are in Yi Naa's room. Ha Na is playing a game in her phone. Yi Naa is listening on musics while Ha Ra is reading a recipe book.

 

" Hahhh..... " Yi Naa sighed while stretching her body.

 

" Girls. I feel like wanna take a nap. If you're hungry just go to the kitchen and look for something to eat okay " Yi Naa said with her sleepy voice then closed her eyes while hugging her teddy bear.

 

" Neh " Ha Ra replied. Ha Na was just noded as she is focusing on her game.

 

A while then, Ha Ra walk to Ha Na who is sitting on the sofa at the edge of the room.

 

" Yah Ha Na-sshi " Ha Ra poked Ha Na.

 

" Mwo? Wae? " Ha Na asked while still playing the game.

 

" I feel like wanna bake a cake " Ha Ra said.

 

" Cake? Wow. Yeah sure. Just go " Ha Na said without looking at Ha Ra.

 

" Yah! Ha Na-sshi! Stop playing the game and come help me! " Ha Ra said while grabbing Ha Na's arm.

 

" Yah! I don't know how to bake. Moreover I want to finish this level "  Ha Na said while still focusing on the game.

 

" Hashh " Ha Ra grabbed the phone and put it in her pocket.

 

" Yah! What are you doing! Give me back! " Ha Na shouted but then Ha Ra quickly closed Ha Na's mouth with her palm.

 

" Can you lowered down your voice?! Khaja! " Ha Ra said then take Ha Na with her walking out of the room silently.

 

" Yah! I don't want to help you. I don't know how to bake " Ha Na said with her mad face as Ha Ra have closed the door silently.

 

" I don't care. Come help me! " Ha Ra said then grabbed Ha Na's hand and walked down the stairs.

 

" Yah! Okay fine! Just let me go. I do know how to walk " Ha Na said. Then Ha Ra slowly released Ha Na's hand.

 

" Hmm... Okay.. First.. find the ingredients " Ha Ra said as they have enter the kitchen.

 

" What do we need? " Ha Na asked with her lazy voice.

 

Then Ha Ra explained about the ingredients to Ha Na and they starts to find it all.

 

As they have gathered all the ingredients on the counter, Ha Ra starts to prepared the cake while Ha Na was just followed what have Ha Ra asked her to do.

 

Half an hour past.

 

Now they are clean up the kitchen as they have put the cake in the oven.

 

" I never thought that was so easy " Ha Na said while washing the dishes in the sink.

 

" You'll never know if you don't try it " Ha Ra replied.

 

" So now.. we just have to wait for the cake to bake " Ha Ra said as they have finished clean up the kitchen.

 

" Should we call Yi Naa? " Ha Na asked.

 

" No wait. Let's wait for the cake to bake first " Ha Ra said.

 

Then they walked to the living room and the television.

 

" Let's watch drama first " Ha Na said while taking a seat on the sofa.

 

20 minutes past.

 

They walk to the kitchen back to check out the cake.

 

Ha Ra slowly open the oven and take out the baked cake carefully.

 

" Wow... It's smell so delicious " Ha Na said while looking at the cake closer.

 

" Hey be carefull. It still hot " Ha Ra remind Ha Na.

 

" Okay now, we just have to wait for the cake to cool down then we can slice it " Ha Ra said.

 

" Hahh... you've make me hungry.. " Ha Na said while rubbing her stomach.

 

" Relax.. " Ha Ra said while touching Ha Na's shoulder.

 

A while then Ha Ra took out the cake cutter and slowly slice the cake.

 

As she have finished sliced it, she put it on a plate nicely.

 

" Can I call Yi Naa now? " Ha Na asked.

 

" Yeah sure " Ha Ra said.

 

Then Ha Na walk out the kitchen to call Yi Naa.

 

Ha Ra quickly prepared the plate and the spoon for them. Then she poured the tea that Ha Na's have made earlier in the tea cups.

 

After all the preparation have be done, she take a seat on the chair while waiting for Ha Na and Yi Naa.

 

A while then Yi Naa enter the kitchen and she looked so shocked.

 

Then Ha Na slowly take Yi Naa walk near of the dining table and pull a chair for her to sit.

 

" Gomawo " Yi Naa said to Ha Na.

 

" so... how? " Ha Ra asked her.

 

" Yeah.. How? " Ha Na asked as she have sitted beside of Ha Ra.

 

" Wow.. you guys made it? " Yi Naa asked then look at the cake on her plate.

 

" Yeah " Ha Ra said.

 

" Chinca? Wow... Gomawo.. " Yi Naa said then smile to them.

 

" So... let's eat it.... " Ha Na said while starting to eat the cake. But then Yi Naa quickly stop her.

 

" Err.. Wae? " Ha Na asked in weird.

 

" Why don't we call the others to eat with us? It will be more fun right? " Yi Naa said.

 

" Yeah. You're right! " Ha Ra agreed.

 

" Hmm.. ya ya.." Ha Na said in her sad voice.

 

Ha Ra and Yi Naa just laughed by looking at Ha Na's face.

 

Then Ha Ra gave Ha Na's phone back and they all starts to call the girls.

 

A while then the bell rangs. Yi Naa quickly open the door to look who coming.

 

" Oh! " It was Soo Jung and Ah Ra.

 

As the gate have been opened, they walk in.

 

" Annyeong " Ah Ra greeted then they both bowed.

 

" Neh annyeong " Yi Naa replied while bowing.

 

" Come in " Yi Naa welcomed them while invite them to get inside.

 

But suddenly they heard a car's engine.

 

" Oh. It was Tae Nii " Yi Naa said happily.

 

As they all have greeted Tae Nii, they walk to the dining table.

 

A while then they heard some cars' engines.

 

" Oh that was Hai Hee's car " Ha Na said as she look out.

 

" And Ha Rin's car " Ha Ra said.

 

" Also Ah Hyo's " Yi Naa said.

 

But then they heard some boy's voice.

 

" Err... I think... " Yi Naa said while still looking outside.

 

Then they all walk out of the door to check on them.

 

" Oh? You guys too? " Yi Naa asked in shocked.

 

" Mianhae Yi Naa. I've forgot to tell you that they are coming too " Ha Rin said.

 

" Aniyeo. More friends more fun right? " Yi Naa said then smile. As the have greeted with each other, they walk in to the house. Now, they all have arrived.

 

Ha Ra and Ha Na bring the cake to the living room as the dining table have only 12 seats.

 

" Who made this? " Lay asked.

 

" Who do you think? " Yi Naa asked back.

 

" Ha Ra-sshi? " D.O asked.

 

" And? " Yi Naa asked.

 

" Err... Who else? " D.O asked in weird.

 

" Wait. Ha Na-sshi?! " Luhan guessed.

 

" Yeah. You're right! " Yi Naa said then look at Ha Na.

 

" I... I was just helping " Ha Na said in shy.

 

" But you made it too " Ha Ra said.

 

" A.. aniyeo... " Ha Na denied. Then they all laughed.

 

" " Ha Na whispered.

 

" Okay fine. Let's taste it " Luhan said then smile at Ha Na.

 

" Hmm... So delicious! Daebak Ha Na-sshi! " Chanyeol said as he have taste it.

 

" Yeah. So tasty " D.O said.

 

Ha Ra was just glancing at D.O.

 

" D.O-sshi, Ha Ra keep on glancing at you just now " Suho whispered to D.O.

 

" Mwo? Hmm.. " D.O said then look at Ha Ra.

 

" I think she was jealoused just now because you praised Ha Na " Suho said then chuckled.

 

" Really? " D.O said then chuckled too.

 

A while then they all have finished enjoying the cake. Then girls are helping each other to clean up the living room.

 

Meanwhile, the boys are talking with each other.

 

" Hahh... " Kris sighed.

 

" So... what do we want to do now? " He continued.

 

" Playing game? " Chanyeol asked.

 

" What game? Truth or dare? " Baekhyun asked back.

 

" Hahh... boring.. " Sehun replied with his boring face.

 

" Then what? " Lay asked.

 

Then they all starts to think what do they want to do next with the girls.

 

" Oh? Why are you guys be so silent? what's wrong? " Ha Rin asked as she and the others have enter the living room.

 

" We are thinking on what do we want to do now " Kai answered.

 

" Mwo? Oh.. " Ah Hyo replied.

 

" How about... hide and seek? " Hai Hee asked then chuckled.

 

" Yah Hai Hee-ahh.. That game? Are you serious? " Min Ah asked.

 

" I'm just saying " Hai Hee replied.

 

" Hmm... Sounds interesting.. " Xiumin said while glancing with the boys.

 

" Yeah... " Luhan agreed.

 

" So.... let's play then! " Chen said cheerfully.

 

" Err.. wait! Are you guys serious? " Ha Na asked curiously.

 

" Yeah.. wae? " Luhan asked.

 

" I don't think it was a good idea.. " Soo Jung said.

 

" Yah Soo Jung-ahh.. do you scared? Come be my partner then, I'll make sure we're safe " Tao said then winked at Soo Jung.

 

" What? Scared? Fine let's play! But I don't want to be your partner " Soo Jung said while making the annoying face.

 

" Mwo? Soo Jung-ahh.. chinca? " Ah Ra asked in shocked.

 

" Yeah. I want to play it. Come on " Soo Jung said then smile at Ah Ra.

 

" Hmm... Fine. I want to join " Ah Ra agreed.

 

A while then the rest also agreed to play it.

 

" So... let's choose partner first " Xiumin said.

 

" Scissor, rock and paper? " Tao asked.

 

" Yeah " Xiumin said.

 

" Hashh.. can't we just pick who we want? " Kai asked then look at Ah hyo.

 

" No. Khaja! " Xiumin said while asked them to move closer together.

 

" Kai-bai-bo! " They all said together.

 

The first round, Tao is partnering with Ha Na and Lay with Yi Naa.

 

" So... you guys was a partner " Luhan said while looking at Tao and Ha Na.

 

" Yeah.. wae? Are you jealous? " Tao asked then grinned.

 

" Yah! Nonsense! " Luhan denied.

 

They all just laughed by looking at Luhan's face.

 

" wow Lay-sshi.. you've got her. So lucky are you.. " Kai said to Lay.

 

" Well... you know me.. " Lay said arrogantly.

 

" Erghh.. " Yi Naa said while looking at Lay with the disgusting look on her face.

 

Lay was just laughed by looking at Yi Naa's acted.

 

" Come next round! " Xiumin said.

 

" Kai- bai- bo! " They all said together.

 

Now, Hai Hee is partnering with Kai and Ah Hyo was with Suho.

 

" Yah! Hyung! You've take my girl! " Kai said angrily while glancing at Ah Hyo.

 

" Then you? " Suho asked back while looking at Hai Hee.

 

" Mwo? " Hai Hee asked in weird by what have Suho said.

 

" Err... Nothing " Suho said then put his head down while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

" Wanna change? " Kai asked then grinned.

 

" Err.. A.. Aniyeo! It's okay " Suho said in shy.

 

" Are you sure.... " Kai teased.

 

" Yah! Kai-sshi! I said.. it's.. okay.. arasso? " Suho said then look away.

 

" Yeah fine! Hai Hee-ahh let's work together! Beat them! " Kai said to Hai Hee then he glanced at Suho.

 

Hai Hee just smile. But Ah Hyo keep on staring at Kai.

 

" Suho-sshi! Let's work together too! " Ah Hyo said then touch Suho's shoulder.

 

" Oh? Err.. Yeah! Fighting! " Suho said then grabbed Ah Hyo's hand.

 

Ah Hyo just look at Suho with the shocked face. But then Suho winked at her to give her sign to just tease Kai.

 

" Neh. Fighting! " Ah Hyo said as she have understood what was Suho mean by what he did.

 

" Mwo? Fine! " Kai said then grabbed Hai Hee's hand too.

 

" Oh? Err.. Kai-sshi.. Ah Hyo-ahh.. " Hai Hee said while glancing at Ah hyo who was staring at them.

 

" Let them be. Fighting! " Kai said while ignoring Suho and Ah Hyo.

 

But then when Hai Hee noticed that Suho still grabbing Ah Hyo's hand. She hold Kai's hand more tight. " Fighting! " Hai Hee said to Kai. Kai was just smiling by understood what was Hai Hee tried to do.

 

Meanwhile the third round, Sehun will partnering with Soo Jung and Xiumin with Chen.

 

" Sehun-sshi. Take care of her " Tao whispered to Sehun.

 

" Neh. But I'm sorry if I have to hold her hand later " Sehun teased.

 

" Yah she's mine okay " Tao said slowly.

 

" Mianhae.. " Sehun said while smiling. Then he walks to Soo Jung.

 

" Let's fight together! " Sehun said to Soo Jung before they are making high five together.

 

Ha Rin and Tao were just stared at them.

 

" Naughty boy " Ha Rin said slowly.

 


The next round, Min Byul was with Tae Nii and Kris with Ha Rin.

 

" Hyung! Take care of my girl " Sehun said to Kris.

 

" Kris-sshi! We are partner finally.. " Ha Rin said as she move closer to Kris.

 

Kris just look at her with the weird expression on his face.

 

" Please " Ha Rin whispered to Kris.

 

" Oh yeah! I'm glad we be a partner " Kris said then smile at Ha Rin.

 

" Me too " Ha Rin said then smile back.

 

" Yah hyung! What are you doing?! " Sehun asked in unsatissfied voice.

 

But Kris and Ha Rin was just smiled with each other.

 

Hye Kyu was just stared at them.

 

Then the next round, Hye Kyu with Chanyeol and Min Ah with Luhan. While Ah Ra with Baekhyun. So that's mean D.O with Ha Ra.

 

" Ha Ra-sshi.. we are partner.. " D.O said then smile at Ha Ra. Ha Ra just smile back.

 

" Don't do anything to her " Kris remind Chanyeol with his cold eyes.

 

" Mwo? Hmm.. I won't if Luhan behave himself " Chanyeol said then look at Luhan who is standing beside of Min Ah.

 

" Yah Kris-sshi. Stop acted like that. It was so annoying okay " Hye Kyu said then hitted Kris's arm softly.

 

" Oh? You.. you heard it? " Kris asked in shy.

 

" I'm not deaf. By the way, stop acted like you are my boyfriend " Hye Kyu said while making the annoying face.

 

Kris was laughed by hearing what have Hye Kyu said.

 

" I'll make you be my heart one day " Kris whispered at Hye Kyu's ear.

 

Hye Kyu immediately look at him and blushed.

 

" You look adorable when you're blushing " Kris teased.

 

" Yah stop it! " Hye Kyu said then look away. Kris just chuckled.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol is walking toward Min Ah and Luhan.

 

" Don't do anything to my princess " Chanyeol warned Luhan while touching Luhan's shoulder.

 

" Ya ya. I know " Luhan replied with his boring face.

 

" Yah chanyeol-sshi! Don't be like that. It just a game " Min Ah said with angry face.

 

" Neh. Mianhae " Chanyeol said then hold Min Ah's hand.

 

" Be careful " Chanyeol said.

 

" Neh. You too " Min Ah replied.

 

Luhan who was standing beside Min Ah just make the annoying face.

 

" okay! For the first round, let us be the hunter " Xiumin said then look at Chen.

 

" Yeah " Chen agreed.

 

" So... we'll start counting now " Xiumin said then walk to the wall and closed his eyes with his palm. Same goes with Chen.

 

Then they all quickly ran to hide.

 

Suho quickly grabbed Ah Hyo's hand and run upstairs.

 

While Kai take Hai Hee outside the house.

 

Yi Naa's house is so big so it's easier for them to find their place to hide.

 

D.O grabbed Ha Ra's hand and walk in the kitchen.

 

" Hashh. Where do we want to hide?! " Lay said to Yi Naa.

 

" Don't worry. This is my house remember?? " Yi Naa said then grinned.

 

" Come " Yi Naa said while grabbing Lay's hand and walk upstairs.

 

Then they enter Yi Naa's room and hide in an empty wardrobe in the fitting room.

 

" We'll safe here" Yi Naa said while they are sitting in the wardrobe.

 

" yeah " Lay agreed.

 

" But... so dark here " Yi Naa said.

 

" Don't worry. I'm here " Lay said then held Yi Naa's hand.

 

Meanwhile Min Byul and Tae Nii was hiding in the toilet in the guess room.

 

" We'll safe " Min Byul said then sit on the bathtub. Same goes with Tae Nii.

 

Chanyeol and Hye Kyu are hiding at the back of the house.

 

Kris and Ha Rin are hiding in Kris's car.

 

" Are you sure? " Ha Rin asked.

 

" Yeah. They won't meet us here " Kris said then smile at Ha Rin.

 

Luhan and Min Ah were at the balcony of the house.

 

" I hope they won't found us here " Min Ah said.

 

" Yeah. I hope so " Luhan said.

 

Kai was hiding in the store room with Hai Hee.

 

" Yah Kai-sshi. Why don't we find another place? This room looks scary. So mess " Hai Hee said while looking around the room.

 

" Don't worry. I think it was a nice place to hide " Kai replied.

 

Meanwhile Tao take Ha Na to hide behind a wall near of the swimming pool.

 

" Hahhh... " Tao sighed while wiping his sweat on his forehead.

 

" so tiring " Ha Na said then sit on the floor. Same goes to Tao.

 

Sehun and Soo Jung are hiding behind of the big rock near of the fish pond.

 

" I hope they won't found us here " Soo Jung said.

 

" Yeah.. " Sehun agreed.

 

" Now I'm wondering where did Kris hyung had took Ha Rin " Sehun said while look around.

 

" Yah! Don't do like that! They will see you! " Soo Jung said then pulled Sehun's shirt.

 

" oh okay. Mianhae " Sehun apologized.

 

While then Suho and Ah Hyo are hiding behind of a book shelve in the reading room.

 

" Just hide here " Suho said.

 

" Neh. It's cool by the way " Ah Hyo said then chuckled.

 

" Well... " Suho said while showing a proud face.

 

" Erghhh... Disgusting one " Ah Hyo said while making the annoying face.

 

D.O and Ha Ra are sitting under the dining table in the kitchen.

 

Ha Ra's back was laid on D.O's back.

 

" We'll safe here " D.O said.

 

" Hahh.. but it was so hot here " Ha Ra nagged then wipe away her sweat around her neck.

 

" Here take this " D.O passed his handkerchief to Ha Ra.

 

" Oh. Gomawo " Ha Ra thanked while took it.

 

Ah Ra was with Baekhyun in a movie room. They are sitting behind of the sofa.

 

" Hahh... I'm so tired of running.. " Ah Ra said.

 

" It's okay you can rest now " Baekhyun said then take Ah Ra in his arm.

 

Xiumin and Chen have started to find them all. Chen is searching in the house while Xiumin outside the house.

 

Chen is walking along the living room and slowly walk into the kitchen. He walk slowly while looks around. Ha Ra and D.O who were sitting under the dining table just look at Chen's feet.

 

" I heard something " Chen mumbled.

 

" But.. I don't think there's anyone here. It seems so lonely" Chen said. Then he slowly walk out of the kitchen.

 

" Hahh... We're so lucky! " D.O said.

 

" Shhh... He will hear you " Ha Ra remind him.

 

Suddenly they heard Chen laughed.

 

" I knew it! Yah you can come out now. I've found you " Chen said while walk in to the kitchen back and look down the dining table.

 

" Yah! It was all your fault! " Ha Ra said angrily to D.O. Then she carefully get out from there.

 

* Dukk! *

 

Sounds like something have hitted the table.

 

" Arghhh! My head! " D.O scream in pain while touching his head.

 

Ha Ra and Chen immediately laugh by looking at D.O.

 

" Serve your right! " Ha Ra said then continue on laughing.

 

" Yah Ha Ra-sshi. How could you.. " D.O said with his sad face while rubbing his head.

 

" Okay okay. Mianhae.. " Ha Ra said as she walk closer to D.O.

 

" So.. you guys are out! I want to find the rest. Annyeong " Chen teased then laughed. Then he walks out of the kitchen.

 

" Let's go infront " Ha Ra said then grabbed D.O hand and walked.

 

While Xiumin is walking at the garden.

 

" Hashh... He's here " Sehun whispered as he saw Xiumin is walking around the garden.

 

" Shhh.. " Soo Jung asked Sehun to be silent.

 

But then suddenly there was something is moving on Soo Jung's feet. It was a small cockroach.

 

Soo Jung immediately closed with her palm tightly to control her voice. Then she hitted Sehun's leg and point her finger towards the insect.

 

" Arghh! " Sehun screamed out of shock and immediately stand up.

 

" Arghh! " Soo Jung who was shocked by hearing Sehun's screamed unconditionally let out a scream too and quickly get up while moving her feet harshly. Then the cockroach fly away. That's make Soo Jung and Sehun scream again and quickly get out of the bushes.

 

" There you are! " Xiumin shouted while looking at them.

 

" Harghh! ! Damn it! " Soo Jung let out her anger.

 

" Harshh! " Sehun said angrily.

 

" Why was you screamed just now?! You should move away that thing not screaming! " Soo Jung scolded Sehun.

 

" Yah! It was so disgusting okay! " Sehun back up himself.

 

" Harshh! Girlish! " Soo Jung said angrily then walk away.

 

Xiumin who was still standing there just keep laughing by looking at them.

 

Meanwhile, Chen is still walking at the downstairs.

 

Then he heard some voices in a room there. Then he decided to check in the guess room first. He slowly open the door and step inside. After he have checked out around the bed and the wardrobe, he slowly open the bathroom's door.

 

" Gotcha! " Chen shouted cheerfully as he saw Min Byul and Tae Nii are sitting in the bathtub.

 

" Fine! " Min Byul said then get out from the bathtub.

 

" Go meet Ha Ra and D.O. I've found them just now " Chen said.

 

" Chinca? Oh great. We're not the first group " Tae Nii said.

 

As Tae Nii and Min Byul enter the living room, they saw Sehun and Soo Jung was there too.

 

" Oh? Soo Jung-ahh? You too? " Min Byul asked in shocked.

 

" It was all his fault! " Soo Jung said while glancing at Sehun.

 

" Yah! I don't like insect! " Sehun replied.

 

" Insect? " Tae Nii asked.

 

" Bakwibolle " D.O said then laughed.

 

" Cockroach?! Eeuuuwwww... " Min Byul said while making the disgusted looks.

 

While then, Xiumin is walking near of the swimming pool side. He keeps on walking around there. Tao and Ha Na are enjoying play the game on their phones. They aren't noticed that Xiumin was there.

 

" I'll beat you! " Tao said then chuckled.

 

" What? I'm a pro in this game. So I'm the one that will beat you! " Ha Na said.

 

Xiumin has heard what have they said. Then he slowly walk near of the wall that they are hiding.

 

Xiumin slowly peek behind the wall and saw them. He control his laugh when he saw they are still enjoying the games. Then he slowly take out his phone.

 

" Yes I win! " Xiumin teased then laughed.

 

" Omo! " Ha Na shouted out of schock.

 

" Yah! Hyung! You've scared us! " Tao scolded Xiumin.

 

" Oh? Mianhae.. by the way.. you can get out from there now " Xiumin said then laughed.

 

" Ya.. ya.. " Tao said then get up.

 

" Hahh... We lose " Ha Na said in give up tone.

 

" Who asked you to play the games?? " Xiumin said then laughed.

 

" Fine " Ha Na said then walk away. Same goes with Tao.

 

Chen have started to walk upstairs. He walk along the way to the balcony. Then he slowly walk in to the balcony and look around there.

 

Luhan and Min Ah stay calm while closing their face with their palms.

 

But then Chen clearing his throat as he have found they both.

 

Luhan slowly move away his hand and lift up his face.

 

" Annyeong! " Chen teased then laughed.

 

" Ya ya.. " Luhan said then grabbed Min Ah's hand and walk in back.

 

" Hey hey.. be careful..that skinship " Chen said while pointing at Luhan's hand that was holding Min Ah's hand.

 

Then Luhan quickly released it and blushed.

 

" Mianhae Min Ah-sshi " Luhan apologized.

 

" It's okay. I got it " Min Ah said then smile at Luhan.

 

Then they continue on walking.

 

Xiumin is walking near of the room at the underground side.

 

Kai and Hai Hee are still hiding in the store room.

 

" I heard a footstep " Kai whispered.

 

" Mwo?! " Hai Hee asked in shocked. Then Kai immediately closed Hai Hee's mouth with his palm.

 

" Shhh... " Kai said.

 

But then suddenly Kai unconditionally hitted something. So it fell and hitted Hai Hee's feet.

 

Hai Hee screamed in pain but because of Kai's hand still closing so the screamed was slow.

 

" Mianhae " Kai whispered as he saw Hai Hee pointing at her feet.

 

But suddenly they heard the door was slowly opened.

 

" Arhhh damn " Kai whispered.

 

They are hiding beside of an old wardrobe at the edge of the room.

 

" I hear you... " Xiumin said then chuckled. He slowly walk around the room.

 

As Kai have move away his hand from Hai Hee's mouth, Hai Hee immediately lowered her body and look at her feet.

 

" It's bleeding " Hai Hee whispered to Kai.

 

" Mwo? " Kai asked in shocked as he saw Hai Hee's feet was injured.

 

" Hyung-ahh. We are here! Hai Hee's feet was injured " Kai said then slowly help Hai Hee walk out from there.

 

" What?! " Xiumin said then immediately walk toward them.

 

" Mianhae Hai Hee.. " Kai apologized while looking at Hai Hee's feet.

 

" Gwenchana.. It just a small wound " Hai Hee convinced Kai.

 

Then Kai help Hai Hee walk out of the store room. While Xiumin continued on finding the rest.

 

Chen is checking at every rooms upstairs. Suddenly he slowly open the reading room's door.

 

Suho who was shocked by hearing the sound quickly grabbed Ah Hyo's hand and take her move closer to the wall.

 

Chen walked around the room but unfortunately he didn't saw they both. So he walk out of the room back.

 

But then Suho's hand hitted the book shelf. A book fell down and hitted his head.

 

" Ouchh! " Suho unconditionally screamed in pain.

 

Chen who have heard the screamed immediately open the door back.

 

" Suho-sshi, are you okay? " Ah Hyo asked in panic while looking at Suho.

 

" There you are! " Chen shouted as he saw them.

 

Ah Hyo then laughed by looking at Suho who was still rubbing his head.

 

" Khaja " Ah Hyo said as she have stopped laughing.

 

" Gomawo " Suho said to Chen.

 

" Neh " Chen replied then laughed.

 

Xiumin is searching around the house. Then he heard some voices from the back of the house. So he slowly walks there.

 

Chanyeol and Hye Kyu are still talking with each other. They didn't noticed that Xiumin has heard them.

 

" Enjoying the chat ... " Xiumin mumbled slowly.

 

Then he slowly walks near to them.

 

" Hana.. Dul.. Sit! " " Grrrr!! I got you! " He shouted then laughed.

 

" Omo! " Chanyeol shouted in shocked and unconditionally hugged Hye Kyu.

 

Hye Kyu just look at Chanyeol with her shocked face.

 

" Chanyeol-sshi! What are you doing?! " Xiumin asked in shocked as he saw what have Chanyeol did.

 

Then Chanyeol immediately released the hug.

 

" Err.. M.. mianhae.. mianhae.. " Chanyeol said in shy.

 

" Y..yeah.. it's okay.. " Hye Kyu said then she walk away.

 

" I'll be dead if Kris know about this " Chanyeol mumbled while rubbing his hair.

 

" And also Min Ah " Xiumin interrupted and laughed.

 

" Yah hyung! Please keep it for me! It was all your fault too! " Chanyeol said.

 

" Hmm.. " Xiumin said with his blur face then walk away.

 

" Yah! Hyung-ahh! Yah! " Chanyeol shouted but Xiumin just ignored him.

 

Chen is searching in every room there but he still haven't found the rest. He want to check in Yi Naa's room as he saw Yi Naa's name on the door but he care of Yi Naa's privacy.

 

Then he saw a room at the end of the way. It looks so lonely. He don't know whether he want to check it or just leave it.

 

A while then , he decided to check it. As he have enter the room, it was so dark. So he turn on the light. Then he figure out that was a movie room as he saw a big flat screen on the wall and a long comfortable sofa infront of it. He slowly walk in the room while looks around. But then he heard someone is snorring near of the sofa. He slowly walk near of the sofa to check on it.

 

" Oh? " He was so shocked when he saw Ah Ra and Baekhyun are sleeping there. Ah Ra was in Baekhyun's embrace. While Baekhyun's head is laying on Ah Ra's head.

 

But then Baekhyun slowly lifted up his head and open his eyes as he heard Chen's laughter.

 

" Mwo? You? " He asked with his sleepy face.

 

" Yes. It's me. Happy? I've found you " Chen said then laughed.

 

" What happened here? " Ah Ra asked as she have awake.

 

" He found us. Khaja " Baekhyun replied then released the hug and get up.

 

" Oh? Hahh.. yah! Chen-sshi why was you so late? Hashh " Ah Ra nagged.

 

" Mwo? " Chen asked in weird then chuckled.

 

" So.. who's more? " Baekhyun asked.

 

" Lay's couple and Kris's couple " Chen answered.

 

" Have you look everywhere ? " Ah Ra asked.

 

" Yeah. But I haven't found them yet " Chen said.

 

Then they walk out of the room and go downstairs.

 

" Oh? Lay-sshi?! How was you both here?? " Chen asked in weird as they have entered the living room.

 

" We've waited for so long. So we've decided to give up " Lay said.

 

" Yeah. It was so hot there " Yi Naa continued.

 

" Where did you guys hide? " Chen asked.

 

" In the wardrobe at Yi Naa's room " Lay replied.

 

" Haa.. actually I want to check in the room at first but I scared Yi Naa will be mad if I enter it " Chen said then chuckled.

 

But then suddenly Xiumin enter the living room.

 

" Hahh.. I'm so tired! " He said as he take a seat on the sofa.

 

" Hyung " Sehun passed the tissue to Xiumin.

 

" Gomawo " Xiumin thanked as he took it and wipe out his sweat on his face.

 

" Where's Kris hyung and Ha Rin? " Sehun asked.

 

" Molla. I didn't found them " Xiumin answered.

 

" It's okay. Let me handle it " Tao said then he took out his phone and starts to dial Kris's number.

 

The rest was just looking at Tao.

 

" Yeoboseyo? " Tao asked.

 

" Hyung! Come here now! Hye Kyu is faint! " Tao said in panicked then winked at Hye Kyu.

 

" Oh? " Hye Kyu asked then chuckled. " Neh. Arasso " she continued.

 

" Neh! Please be faster! " Tao said before he end the call.

 

" Tao-sshi! Daebak! " Luhan said then rubbed Tao's head.

 

They all just laughed by what have Tao did.

 

A while then Kris and Ha Rin arrived. Kris face was so worried.

 

They all laughed heavily when they looked at Kris face.

 

" What's this?! " Kris asked while staring at Tao.

 

" Yeah " Ha Rin said while looking at Tao.

 

" Nothing. We just want to tell you that you've won this game. That's all " Tao said then continue on laughing.

 

" Mwo?! You've played us! " Kris said angrily then ran towards Tao.

 

" Yah yah! I was just joking! " Tao said as he started to ran.

 

The rest was just laughed by looking at them.

 

" Mwo? Hai Hee-ahh? What's wrong with your feet? " Ha Rin asked as she saw Hai Hee's feet was covered with the bandage.

 

" It was all Kai's fault " Suho said while glancing at Kai.

 

" Yah! I've told you it was an accident " Kai said.

 

" Hey enough guys. I'm okay " Hai Hee calm them.

 

" Childish " Soo Jung said then chuckled.

 

" Yah Soo Jung-ahh! " Kai said angrily.

 

" Yah! Kai-sshi! Don't you dare scolded my Soo Jung! " Tao said then hitted Kai's head from the back.

 

" Hyung! He's hitting my head! " Kai said to Kris while he was just take a seat beside him.

 

" Tao-sshi, do you want me to beat you again? " Kris warned Tao.

 

" Okay okay " Tao said.

 

Then the living room was fulled with their laughter.

 

They were so happy together.

 


..........................