The Matters Part 2 (39)

Unexpected Love With EXO

~ HA RIN P.O.V ~

 

 

I'm at the living room with my family. We are gathering together as I have something to tell them. 

 


" So.. what are you want to talk about? " My dad asked.

 

 

" Hmm.. It's about my job " I replied.

 

 

" Your job? What's wrong with your job? " My mum asked curiously.

 

 

" Aniyeo.. everything is okay. It just.. err... " " ....... I've won the competition! " I said happily.

 

 

" Oh? Chincanya?! " My sister, Gae In asked in shock while touching my shoulder. I just nodded and smile. My dad and my mum are glancing with each other while smiling. My little brother, Eli cheers happily while clapping his hand. I feel so happy as I saw my family members are all happy with my success. They are all so supportive.

 

 

" So it's mean you'll be sent to London? Wow! "Gae In said in excited. I just look at her and nod.

 

 

" But when will you be going? " My dad asked.

 

 

" I don't know. I just got to know that I'm the winner just now through my e-mail. I think they will tell me about it later " I replied. My dad just nodded.

 

 

" Have you tell your friends about this good news? " My mum asked.

 

 

" Not yet. I'll tell them later " I said then smile.

 

 

" But unnie. How about your boyfriend, Sehun oppa? " Gae In asked. Just then I remembered about that.

 

 

' Omo. How am I gonna tell him about this? I'm sure he will be sad as we have to be so far apart ' 

 

 

" Unnie.. do you really wanna go? " Eli asked. I look at him in weird. 

 

 

" Yes of course. This is my dream " I said.

 

 

" Will he be okay? " My mum asked.

 

 

" Omma-nni. Don't worry. I'll discuss with him about this. I'm sure he will be okay and understand it " I said then smile at her. 

 

 

As we had finished talk about that, I walked into my room and lay down on my bed. Suddenly Fluffy jump  on my bed and sitting on my stomach. 

 

 

I look at it and rubs it's head. " Fluffy.. I'll miss you.. " I said then move it closer to my face.

 

 

" Whooff!! Whooff!! " Fluffy barked.

 

 

" Aww.. please don't make me feel like want to cry now.. " I said while rubbing it's head.

 

 

But then I remembered of Sehun. I don't know how to tell him about this. 

 

 

" Fluffy.. what should I do now..? I've to leave everybody soon.. " I said in sad.

 

 

" Hmm.. maybe it just for a month or two. It won't be so long I guess " I mumbled.

 

 

Then I grabs my phone and starts to dial unnie Rian's number. As I know, she had been sent to California before for doing some photoshoot there. So I think she knows how long will the photoshoot be held.

 

 

" Yeoboseyo? " She answered.

 

 

" Unnie it's me Ha Rin " I replied. I'm playing with Fluffy at the same time.

 

 

" Oh? Ha Rin-ahh.. wae? " She asked.

 

 

" Err.. sorry if I disturbing your time. I just want to ask something " I said.

 

 

" Aniyeo.. Gwenchana.. Wait. Before that. Hmm.. " " ...... chukae! You've won the contest right? I'm so proud of you " She said happily.

 

 

" Neh. Gomawo.. I think if not because of you who always taught me about everything about modelling, I won't be the winner. Gomawo unnie.. " I said.

 

 

" No it's not. I'm just helping. But you're the one that did it. It was all because of your own hard work. Chukae.. " She replied.

 

 

I just smile by what have she said. It's true. I really work very hard on it. Finally, I've got what I want. " Gomawo.. " I said.

 

 

" So.. what did you want to ask just now? " She asked.

 

 

" Yeah it's about the job actually.. " " .... err... You've told me that you had been sent to California before to take a job there right? How long did you be there? " I asked.

 

 

" Oh.. so you're wondering about that. Why? Feeling sad to leave your family and your boyfriend behind? " She teased then chuckled. " Hmm.. Last year, the winner for the same contest like this have to be there for almost two years. Because of the contract that she had been involved. I heard the contract is same with this year as you are contacting with the same company. So maybe it will take almost two years too. Don't worry about your school as the company will try to  find a school for you there since you're  still studying " She explained.

 

 

' What?? Two years?? Omo. How could it be so long?? ' I was so shocked when I heard it. How can I tell him? Leaving him for two years? I can't. Really I can't.

 

 

" Ha Rin-ahh?? Are you there?? " She woke me.

 

 

" oh? Neh.. I'm here " I said.

 

 

" Are you okay? " She asked.

 

 

" Neh. I just... " " .... err.. nothing " I said. Trying to hide my feelings.

 

 

" I know.. It's hard for you right. But if we want to success in anything that we dream of, we need to do some sacrifices in order to make the dream be real " She said.

 

 

" But.. Sehun-sshi.. how can I leave him here for two years?? Maybe some people think it was not very long time. But for me and I'm sure for him too, it was so long for us to be apart. How can I endure it? I can't be so far away with him. I need him in my ordinary life " I said in sad. I can feel my cheeks are getting warmer.

 

 

" So you want to leave the contest? " She asked.

 

 

" No. It was my dream. I want to be like you. Like the other models " I said.

 

 

" Hmm.. maybe you need to take your time to think about it. You need to make the right decision. For yourself and for your dream " She gave me some advices.

 

 

" Neh.. Thanks for your support unnie. I'll think about it " I said.

 

 

" Okay.. just be calm. Don't take a rush decision. Just be calm. If there's anything that you need, just tell me okay. I'll always be there for you.. " She said.

 

 

" Neh. Gomawo unnie.. Goodnight. Annyeong.. " I gave a farewell.

 

 

" Take care.. annyeong.. " She replied then end the call.

 

 

I put down my phone and look at Fluffy.

 

 

" Fluffy.. Ottoke.. what should I do now... hahh... " I mumbled.

 

 

Then I close my eyes slowly and calm myself.

 

 

" Calm down Ha Rin. Everything will be okay.. " I mumbled.

 

 

" Sehun-nii... " 

 


.................

 

 

~ YI NAA P.O.V ~

 

 

I was with my mum at the town street. My mum feel boring by just staying at home tonight so she asked me to follow her go for a walk here. Actually I've told her that I just want to stay home but she forced me to follow her. By then, I've no other word to say. 

 

 

While we are walking, suddenly my mum had bumped with her old friends. 

 

 

" Annyeong.. long time no see.. " My mum greeted her. I just smile and bowed.

 

 

" Yeah it has been so long we haven't met " She said then hugged my mum. I just look at her and smile. There was her son too.

 

 

" Is she your daughter? " She asked while looking at me.

 

 

" Yeah. She's Yi Naa. Yi Naa, this is my old friends aunt Hae San " My mum said. 

 

 

" Annyeong.. " I greeted while bowing. 

 

 

" Wow.. she's beautiful.. like her mother. Like mother like daughter.. " She said then laughed. Same with my mum. I just smile in shy. 

 

 

" By the way.. This is my son. Donghae " She said. I look at him and smile. 

 

 

" Annyeong.. nice to meet you.. " He said while bowing.

 

 

" He looks so handsome. I guess his father are handsome too.. " My mum teased then laughed. Aunt Hae San is laughing too. I just smile while glancing at her son.

 

 

" How old is he? " My mum asked.

 

 

" He just had finished his school this year " Aunt Hae San replied. Then she look at me. " You? " She asked me.

 

 

" Oh. Next year will be my last year " I answered then smile.

 

 

" So he just older one year than you. Wow.. good chemistry I guess.. " She said while my cheeks. I just smile at her.

 

 

' Opps sorry. I've already have someone ' 

 

 

" Hae San-ahh. Let's walk together since we have so much thing to story about " My mum said. Aunt Hae San nodded and smiled. Then they starts to walk and just leave me with the boy behind.

 

 

" Just like that? " I nagged while looking at them. But then, I can hear the guy, Donghae chuckled. I look at him with my weird expression. 

 

 

" Khaja. Or we'll lost them " He said then smile. I just nodded and starts to walk.

 

 

" So... Err.. Yi.. Yi Naa..? " He asked while we are walking.

 

 

" Yeah. Shin Yi Naa " I replied.

 

 

" Nice name. Just like your face " He said. I look at him then smile.

 

 

" Want to tease me like your mum did? Okay. Like mother like son " I said then laughed. He was laughed too.

 

 

" But I'm serious. You're so.. " / " Just forget it. It's okay. Don't say it " I said. Stopping him to say the word. He just laugh by what have I said.

 

 

" Okay. I got it " He said as he have stop laughing. But then I just noticed that my mum and ahjumma weren't walking infront of us anymore. I stop then looks around. 

 

 

" Wae? " He asked me in weird. 

 

 

" Where are they? I think we've lost them " I said.

 

 

" Don't worry I've got a message from my mum just now. She told me to take care of you as they want to spent their time together for a while " He explained. I just look at him while frowning. 

 

 

" By leaving us here? Hahh.. good " I said. So now it just me and him. 

 

 

" It's okay I guess. Because I can take this chance to know you more " He said then smile.

 

 

I just look at him and smile awkwardly. " Err... y.. yeah.. I.. guess so.. " I said.

 

 

" So.. hmm.. let's go to the cafe there. So we can talk peacefully and happily " He said then chuckled.

 

 

' okay. He's handsome. His smile and his laugh are so attractive ' 

 

 

" Err... yeah.. I.. I think I just have to follow you.. " I said.

 

 

" Great. Khaja " He said then walked. Same goes to me.

 

 

As we've took our seat in the cafe, we make the order for two cups of hot chocolate.

 

 

" So.. Which school are you studying? " He asked while we are waiting for our order to be prepared.

 

 

" Err.. Delies private school " I answered. 

 

 

" Wow.. that popular private school. Interesting " He said then smile. I just smile back and looks around. I hope there's no one saw me here with him.

 

 

A while then our drinks arrived. We just enjoy the hot chocolate while looking at the streets.

 

 

"Err.... " Suddenly he started to say something."....I know it's sort of awkward question but I just want to know as I afraid the person will be mad if he saw us here . Errr...do.. do you.. have a..boyfriend? " He asked shy .

 

 

My eyebrows risen as I heard what have he asked. "Mwo? Err..." I was speechless.

 

 

"It..it's okey if you don't want to answer it.Just forget about that" He said.

 

 

'Hashh. What should I tel him? Yes or no? Hmm.."

 

 

"Err... no.. I guess.. " I said.

 

 

"You..you guessed? Why?" He asked in weird.

 

 

"....errr.. I've a bestfriend. But he was at China now.We.. we didn't made any confession yet.." I said in shy then look away.

 

 

"Oh..Err.. so.. so.. you.. love him ?" He asked in shuttered.

 

 

I look at him in shocked by what have he asked. But suddenly my phone rang. I quickly took out it from my handbag. It was my mum

 

 

"Yeoboseyo? Omma? Waeyo?" I naswered.

 

 

"Sweetie? Where are you? Come here hurry. We've to g back as your ahjumma from China will be at our house in few more hours.Be in hurry. I'll wait for you in the car here" My mum said.

 

 

"Oh? Neh.. I'll be there shortly " I said then end the call.

 

 

"Err.. I've got to go, My aunt want to come to my house. Sorry.. " I said.

 

 

"Yeah I know. My mum had gave me a message just now. So... take care.. Hope we'll meet again soon " He said.

 

 

"Err.. yeah. Ihope so." I said while grabbing my handbag and get up." I'll go first.. Annyeong.." I said then bowed.

 

 

"Neh.Annyeong.." He said while nodding .

 

 

Then i walk out of the cafe and walk away.

 

 

"Hahh.. I'm so grateful as I don't have to answer his question just now.. He don't need to know it either" I mumbled while walking.

 

 

......................