Saranghae Chingu! ( 31 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

( In this chapter, I've got a song for you to play it while reading. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc . I will mention it when the time for the song to be played has started )

 

 

>>>>> FAST FORWARD <<<<<<

 

 

The journey to reach at Jeju Island took almost 3 hours. So they were just chatting, listening on musics and also take a nap while in the journey.

 

 

As they have arrived at Jeju International Airport, they all gathered to decide where should they go next.

 

 

" So.. what now? " Ah Ra asked with her sleepy face. She was just slept along the journey earlier.

 

 

" Now.. we need to take cabs to go to the resort. Kris-sshi and Kai-sshi had made reservations for us to stay there while we are here " Suho explained.

 

 

" Yeah. Moreover, the resort is located nearby the Hyeopjae beach. So it's easy for us to go there " Kai continued.

 

 

" Wow.. you guys really serious in planning all this huh.. Gomawo " Min Ah said then bowed. Same goes with all the girls.

 

 

" I never thought you guys would made such of this great thing for us " Ah Hyo said then smiled.

 

 

" Everything for you, girls " Lay said while looking at Yi Naa and smile. Yi Naa just look at him back and smile.

 

 

" I think we've got to move now. I know you all had been so tired during the long journey in the flight right? So.. Khaja " Kris said to them. 

 

 

Then they were heading towards the taxi stand at the airport. As they all have got their cabs, they moved their luggages in the cars.

 

 

As they have arrived at the Lotte Hotel Jeju, they all gathered at the hall of the hotel while waiting for Kai and Kris to settle on their rooms' check in.

 

 

A while then, they both walked to the other to explain about the rooms division.

 

 

" Okay. Each room have one king bed. Don't worry the bed is big enough for two person. So you can be in couple

" Kris said.

 

 

So they all began to choose on who will they want to share room with.

 

 

" Ah Ra-sshi, you want to stay with me or Min Ah? " Soo Jung asked Ah Ra.

 

 

" Hmm.. can I take Min Ah? you can be with Min Byul by the way " Ah Ra said then grinned.

 

 

" Yeah it's up to you " Soo Jung answered then smiled. " Min Byul-ahh? " Then she asked Min Byul.

 

 

" Yeah sure " Min Byul replied then move closer to Soo Jung.

 

 

" Ha Na-sshi? " Luhan asked Ha Na as he saw Ha Na was just stand and not choosing her room partner.

 

 

" We've been discussed about it already " Ha Na replied while looking at Ha Ra.

 

 

" Yeah " Ha Ra nodded.

 

 

" Oh, okay then " Luhan said then smile at them.

 

 

Then Ha Rin will be with Hai Hee, Ah Hyo with Yi Naa and Hye Kyu with Tae Nii. While the boys, Luhan with Sehun, Suho with Lay, Kai with D.O, Chanyeol with Baekhyun, Kris with Tao and Chen with Xiumin.

 

 

" So.. here are the keys " Kai said then pass the keys to them. Everyone got keys for their rooms.

 

 

" Oh? Our room seemed close " Ah Hyo said to the girls.

 

 

" Yeah. so.. we can gather and have a chat tonight " Yi Naa said.

 

 

" Looks great " Ha Rin said then laughed happily. Same goes with the rest. While the boys just looked at them and smile.

 

 

" Khaja.. I want to see the room " Hai Hee said.

 

 

" Neh. Me too " Hye Kyu agreed.

 

 

" Gangsahamnida " Min Byul said to the boys.

 

 

" Gangsahamnida... " The others followed then bowed.

 

 

" Neh, enjoy " Tao said then smile at them.

 

 


" Let us know if you need anything okay " Suho said.

 

 

 

"  Get a lot of rest as we'll go for a walk around this town tomorrow " D.O said.

 

 

 

" Neh, arasso.. " The girls replied together.

 

 

 

" You guys too.. " Hye Kyu said.

 

 

 

" Neh, annyeong.. " They all farewell with each other then move to their rooms.

 

 

 

" Wow.. I never thought we would finally come here together " Tae Nii said with the happy expression on her face.

 

 

 

" Yeah.. They were so nice.. I'm so... happy! " Ha Rin said then laughed.

 

 

 

Then they all were laughed happily together.

 

 

 

~ HAI HEE P.O.V ~

 

 

 

As I and Ha Rin have reached our room, we were so shocked. Everything was so perfect. The beds, the views there are so amazing! I also could hear the excited and happy scream from the others rooms. I'm sure that was from them. 

 

 

     

 

 

     

 

 

" Wow... Chinca?!! So pretty here! I can see the ocean from here! " Ha Rin shouted from the balcony outside of the room. 

 

 

 

Then I quickly walk there to see what was Ha Rin talk about.

 

 

 

As I step in the balcony, I can feel the comfortable and fresh air starts to blow on my face and my hair. But there is something that have shocked me the most. 

 

 

 

" Wow! The ocean! Hahhh! I can't believe this! " I said in excited while looking at the views of the ocean that can be seen from there.

 

 

( I recommend you to play this instrument song while reading the stories below )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc

 

 


" Hai Hee-ahh.. " Ha Rin suddenly called me then touched my hand.

 

 

 

" Mwo? " I asked her while still enjoying the views.

 

 

 

" I'm so... happy now! Really really happy! I think I can't described how I feel now.. It was so.. " She end her words.

 

 

 

" Yeah.. I know.. Me too.. I never thought we would be here.. " I said then hugged her.

 

 

 

But then I heard a scream from inside.

 

 

 

" Hai Hee-ahh!!! " Ha Ra shouted.

 

 

 

" Ha Rin-ahh!!! " Ah Hyo shouted.

 

 

 

Then they run toward us and hug us tightly. A while then the rest come and hug us too.

 

 

 

" Sarangahae! " I said in tears.

 

 

 

" Saranghae unnie! " Ah Hyo said in the hug.

 

 

 

" Saranghae! " We all shouted in the hug. We were so happy now. 

 

 

 

" I hope our friendship will be everlasting. Forever! " Soo Jung said in cry.

 

 

 

" Me too " Ha Na agreed.

 

 

 

" Me too! " Ha Na said.

 

 

 

" I want us always be like this. Never separated! I love you friends! So much " Soo Jung continued.

 

 

 

" Please don't you ever leave me. Arasso?! " Ah Ra said.

 

 

 

" Ah Ra-sshi, we'll never leave you. Never honey " Min Ah said.

 

 

 

" Saranghae.. " I said.

 

 

" Saranghae.. " Ha Rin continued.

 

 

" Saranghae.. " Yi Naa followed. Same goes with the rest.

 

 

Then we slowly released the hug and hold our hands together.

 

 

 

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born " Soo Jung said then smile at us.

 

 

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my forever friend " Ah Ra continued.

 

 

Ah, how good it feels!  The hand of an old friend " Tae Nii said. Then we all laughed together.

 

 

" To be depressed is to be lonely, to have a friend is to be happy... " Ha Rin continued.

 

 

Friends are like walls.  Sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it's good just knowing they are there " Ha Ra said.

 

 

One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood " Hye Kyu said.

 

 

" Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends " Yi Naa said.

 

 

" A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails " Min Ah continued.

 

 

" A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked " Ah Hyo said.

 

 

" Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same "  Ha Na said. 

 

 

" If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me " I said. 

 

 

 

Then we embraced each other back before everyones go back to their rooms to tidy up their stuffs. Same goes with me and Ha Rin. We'll made this moment was the best moment ever.

 

 

........................