~ Min Byul & Chen ~ ( 15 )

Unexpected Love With EXO
The girls are sitting at their usual place in the recess. 
 
 
 
" Min Byul, can you follow me to the Teacher's room for a while? I want to meet Mr. Hwang " Yi Naa said to Min Byul.
 
 
 
But Min Byul just keep silent while put her head down.
 
 
 
" Min Byul-ahh? " Yi Naa said then walk to Min Byul.
 
 
 
" Min Byul? Are you okay? " Yi Naa asked as she have sat beside of Min Byul.
 
 
 
" Mwo? Err.. Neh. Wae? " She asked with her blur face.
 
 
 
" Your face.. So pale. Are you okay? " Ah Hyo suddenly interrupted.
 
 
 
" Yeah. Are you sick Min Byul? " Hai Hee asked.
 
 
 
" Aniyeo. I just.. Err. I just can't slept well last night. So I felt a little dizzy head. But don't worry. I'm fine " She explained.
 
 
 
" Oh. Okay. But please let us know if you feel you head is getting more worse okay? " Ha Ra said.
 
 
 
" Neh. Arasso " Min Byul said then smile to them.
 
 
 
" So.. Hmm. Soo Jung-ahh. Come " Yi Naa said then grabbed Soo Jung's hand.
 
 
 
" Yah! I do know how to walk " Soo Jung said as she have let go of Yi Naa's hand from her hand.
 
 
 
While the others still eating and sitting under the tree. 
 
 
 
" Hye Kyu-ahh. I think that boy, Kris looks like he have a feeling toward you " Ha Na said then smirking at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" What are you talking Ha Na. Nonsense. Stop making that sort of jokes " Hye Kyu said with her serious face.
 
 
 
" Yah! I'm just joking " Ha Na said then pursing her lips.
 
 
 
" I know. Sorry. I did'nt mean it " Hye Kyu said then pinching Ha Na's cheek.
 
 
 
Then they are playing and talking while finishing their meals.
 
 
 
But Min Byul just stay silent. 
 
 
 
~ MIN BYUL P.O.V ~
 
 
 
' Harhh! Stupid head! Why would you want to disturb my day?! '
 
 
 
" Hahhh " I sighed.
 
 
 
" Min Byul-ahh? Are you okay? " Ah Ra asked while looking at me.
 
 
 
" Yeah. Don't worry. I'm okay " I said them smile at her.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Okay " She replied.
 
 
 
" But. Why was you can't slept well last night? " She continued.
 
 
 
" Oh. I don't know " I said.
 
 
 
" Are you.. Thinking about... " Ha Rin suddenly interrupted.
 
 
 
I know she want to say about my old friend, Daeho. The one that I always missed and still waiting until now.
 
 
 
" Aniyeo. It have nothing to do with him " I said.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Okay " She replied then continue on finishing her meal.
 
 
 
A while later, the bell rang. 
 
 
 
We all Pack our things up and walk to our class.
 
 
 
 
As I reached at the class, I sat at my seat.
 
 
 
My head felt very dizzy so I just put my head on the table while looking at the window.
 
 
 
A while later I think I have fall asleep.
 
 
 
Suddenly I hear someone knocking my table. 
 
 
 
" Hey! Wake up! " Mr. Gi Kwang shouted while knocking my table.
 
 
 
I quickly lifted up my head and looks at him. ' Hashh. How come am I fell asleep in the class?? '
 
 
 
" Sir, I'm sorry " I said as I have stood and face Mr. Gi Kwang.
 
 
 
" Your face looks pale. Are you okay? " He asked in concerns.
 
 
 
" Yeah. I just did't get enough sleep yesterday sir. I'm sorry " I said then bowed.
 
 
 
" Okay. But please don't sleep in the class again " He warned then leaved.
 
 
 
" Neh " I said then sit.
 
 
 
" I'm sorry. I've tried to wake you up just now but you did'nt showed me any responsed " Ha Na said.
 
 
 
" It's okay. Besides it was my fault " I replied then smile to her.
 
 
 
" But Min Byul-ahh, your face looks so pale. Are you sure that you're fine? " She asked.
 
 
 
" Yeah. Don't worry okay " I convinced her.
 
 
 
While I was wanted to take out my books from my bag, I saw Chen was looked at me with his worried face.
 
 
 
' What's wrong with his face? '
 
 
 
Then I turned myself back then concentrated on the teacher.
 
 
 
But then I felt my head is trobbing. 
 
 
 
It's getting more pain than before. I can't bear it anymore. 
 
 
 
I force myself to stand and walks to the teacher. After I have asked the permission to go to the ladies, I walks out of the class.
 
 
 
 
~ CHEN P.O.V ~ 
 
 
 
 
I saw her holding her head just now. Seems like she was in pain. I just wanted to poke her but she have already walked to the teacher and went out of the class.
 
 
 
I don't know why I felt so worried about her. Just like there is something about her that is so important.
 
 
 
Then I decided to follow her. Atleast I would know if there is anything happened to her.
 
 
 
 
I walked out of the class as I have got the permission from the teacher to go to the toilet.
 
 
 
 
Then I sitted at the stairs near of the ladies room to wait for her.
 
 
 
A while later, I saw she is walking out of the ladies. But her face looks so terrible. 
 
 
 
' I think it's better if I ask her '
 
 
 
So I walks toward her.
 
 
 
" Hey. Are you okay?? " I asked her as I have stood infront of her.
 
 
 
But she just keeps looking at the floor while holding her head.
 
 
 
" Min Byul-ahh ? Are you okay? What's wrong with your head? " I asked her while touching her shoulder.
 
 
 
Then she lift up her head and look at me.
 
 
 
" Mind your own bussiness dude " She said then push away my hand.
 
 
 
" But you.. " I could'nt finished my word as she have cut it.
 
 
 
" I said, mind your own bussiness. Understood? Go away " She said then walks away.
 
 
 
I just stared at her from behind.
 
 
 
Suddenly she shouted and fell on the floor.
 
 
 
" Min Byul-ahh! " I called while running toward her.
 
 
 
" Hey! Are you okay??! Min Byul-ahh! Wake up! " I said while taking her head and put it on my thigh as I have sitted beside her.
 
 
 
Her eyes was closed and she was'nt moving even in inch.
 
 
 
Then I touched her forehead to feel her body temperature.
 
 
 
" Hahh. Your body temperature was so high " I said in panicked.
 
 
 
Then I quickly lift her in a bridal style and take her to the treatment room.
 
 
 
While waiting for the doctor to treat her, I sit on the bench outside of the room.
 
 
 
' The bracelet.. ' I was wondered about the bracelet that I saw on Min Byul's wrist just now. 
 
 
 
Seems like I have seen it before. 
 
 
 
" Daeho For Miki ? " I mumbled while thinking about the words written on the bracelet.
 
 
 
" Hahhh?! " Suddenly I remembered something.
 
 
 
 
>>>>>> FLASHBACK <<<<<<<<<  
 
 
 
 
I was with Miki at the park.
 
 
 
 
We were joking and playing happily while sitting under a tree.
 
 
 
Then we ate the cupcakes that Miki had brought while looking at the lake.
 
 
 
 
" Daeho-shii " Miki called me.
 
 
 
 
" Mwo? " I replied.
 
 
 
" I always pray that we will always be together like this. Forever " She said while holding my hand.
 
 
 
" Me too. You're everything for me. I can't live without you " I said then smile at her.
 
 
 
" I know that we were still in secondary school. But.. I always hope that we'll always be together no matter what happens " She said while looking at me.
 
 
 
" I know. Same goes to me. Miki, I want to tell you something " I said as I stared at her eyes.
 
 
 
" Mwo? " She asked.
 
 
 
" I want you to always remember that you will always be in my heart even if one day we have to break away " I said while her cheeks.
 
 
 
Suddenly I saw a few of tears flowed down on her cheeks.
 
 
 
" Hey. Why are you crying? Am I have said something wrong? " I said while wiped the tears away.
 
 
 
" Don't you ever say that we have to break away. I never want that. I always want you. Forever. Arasso? " She said then put her head in my chest.
 
 
 
" Mianhae. I promise I won't say something like that anymore. And I promise that I will never leave you " I convinced her.
 
 
 
Then she lifted her face and looks at me." I will always be here for you. Saranghae Miki " I said then kissed her forehead.
 
 
 
" Saranghae " She said then lean her head on my shoulder.
 
 
 
................
 
 
 
 
At night, I was just finished bathing when suddenly omma came into my room.
 
 
 
" Pack your things up. Faster. We have a flight at 12 " She said.
 
 
 
" Mwo? Err.. Where do we want to go? " I asked her curiously.
 
 
 
" Your granny had fell sick a while ago. She was in a hospital now. Your ahjumma, Eun Sik have to go to China due to her work. So I have to take the duty to look for granny there" She explained.
 
 
 
" y.. You mean.. New York?? " I asked in shocked.
 
 
 
" Yeah. Faster " She said and closed the door.
 
 
 
" Omma! Wait! " I shouted as I ran toward her.
 
 
 
" For how long? " I asked her as I have met her.
 
 
 
" Seems like we have to move. Oppa will handle your school matters later. We will stayed at our old house there until we got a better house " She said.
 
 
 
I was speechless. No. 
 
 
 
" But.. Miki... " I said then closed my face with my palm.
 
 
 
" Don't worry. You still can contact with her there. Now, go pack your things " She said then leave.
 
 
 
I just stood there while still covering my face. 
 
 
 
" Hahh " I sighed.
 
 
 
" Miki.. I'm sorry. I.. I.. I don't know things will be like this " I mumbled.
 
 
 
Then a few of liquids was started to come out from my eyes.
 
 
 
I walked into my room and sat at the edge of my bed.
 
 
 
" Ottoke. I can't leave her. I need her " I mumbled while crying.
 
 
 
Then I took my phone and wanted to dial her number.
 
 
 
But when I just wanted to press the call button, I immediately throw away the phone and it was crashed on the floor.
 
 
 
" Harghhhh!!! " I let out of my sadness.
 
 
 
" Maybe I just have to go without telling her. I don't have the strength to tell her now. I can't. I.. I can't " I said in crying.
 
 
 
" I hope you will forget about me and move on " I continued.
 
 
 
' Mianhae Miki. Mianhae '
 
 
 
.............
 
 
 
>>>>>> END FLASHBACK <<<<<<<<<
 
 
 
" Excuse me? " someone called me while shaking my shoulder.
 
 
 
" Oh? Neh. Sorry " I said as I have realized that was the doctor.
 
 
 
" Is she your friend? " He asked.
 
 
 
" Neh. How's she? Is she okay? " I asked him in worried.
 
 
 
" Yeah. She's just had a fever. But she will be okay soon. She just need to rest " He explained.
 
 
 
" Neh. Arasso. Gangsahamnida " I said then bowed.
 
 
 
" You can go inside the room if you want to see her. But don't take too long. She need to rest " He said then leave.
 
 
 
" Neh " I replied.
 
 
Then I walk into the room.
 
 
 
As I have entered the room, I saw she was lying on the bed. 
 
 
 
I touched her hand while looking at her face. So pale.
 
 
 
" Miki. I am back. I promise, this time I will never leave you again. I promise" I said.
 
 
 
" I still love you. I will never stop loving you Miki. Never " I continued then kiss her forehead.
 
 
 
" Get well soon. Saranghae Miki " I said then walks out of the room. 
 
 
 
I feel so relief. I have found the girl that I've been searching for all this while.
 
 
 
' Han Min Byul.. '
 
 
......................