~ Min Ah & Chanyeol ~ ( 5 )

Unexpected Love With EXO

~ MIN AH P.O.V ~

 

I was just walking at the town alone. I asked Ha Ra to follows me but she refused to go because she want to bake caked with her mother this evening. So I have to go alone. Furthemore, I'm in bored by staying at the house alone even though I had a fever now. 

 

While i'm walking, I saw the new edition for the magazine that I always read. It was in a bookstore. So I walk into the bookstore while looking at the magazines there. 

 

Suddenly, when I just want to turn around, I was accidently bumped with a boy. 

 

All the books that was in my hand were spreading on the floor. So I quickly gathered the books back without looking at the boy's face. But then the guy was helping me take the books too. 

 

Suddenly, when I was about to take the last book, our hands come in a contact. My eyes and his were catched for a few seconds. But then i'm feel very surprised when i saw that was Chanyeol. The boy who was sitting infront of me in the class. Other words, one of the new boys. 

 

" You?!" I asked him with my shocked voice.

 

" You?! " He asking me the same questions with his shocked looks.

 

I quickly take my hands back and get up. Same goes to him. 

 

" What are you doing here? " I asked him when he was passing me the book.

 

" I'm searching for books here. As you know this is bookstore right" He explained. Arghh. How am I being so stupid. Of course he's searching for books here.

 

" Ohh. Yeah you're right" I said while covering my face with my left palm.

 

" So... Are you alone here? Seems like your friends was'nt here" He asked me. Urghh. Why is he being so busy body.

 

 

" Err.. Yeah. I'm.. Alone here. I.. I need to go. I'm in hurry. Thanks for helping me" I said while walking away.

 

" Hey wait. Where are you want to go?" Harshh. Damn. What he want now.

 

" I.. I.. I want to go for lunch. See you tomorrow at the class. Annyeong" I said then quickly walks to the counter and then leave the bookstore.

 

~ CHANYEOL P.O.V ~

 

What? Is she just leave me here? Harshh. I'm just thinking that I've got a chance to go for a walk with her. Damn! 

 

But. I think its not too late if I follows her. Yeah. I've got to be hurry.

 

So I walked out of the bookstore then search for her. But she was gone. 

 

" Arghh! ! She's gone! I've lost her! " I said to myself. 

 

Harhh. Just let her be. Maybe it's not the time.

 

So I just walks alone with my sad feelings. While my head keeps on viewing Min Ah's face when we were bumped at the bookstore just now. As I remembered, we were accidently met a skin contact too. 

 

" She have a soft skin" I said while grinning to myself.

 

" Also a pretty eyes" I said as I remember about her eyes looks when we were looking at each other just now.

 

Wait. What've I said? Am I just making an expressions? Oh no. No. I'm not. I'm just saying right? Yeah. I'm just saying. It's nothing Chanyeol. It's nothing.

 

Then I just continue on walking. Suddenly I saw a car was driving very fast. But my eyes catched on a girl who was standing near the roads while holding her heads and spinning. 

 

I immediately run towards the girl then catched the girl in my arms and we both were fall on the ground as I heard tyre's scretching. 

 

When i've opened my eyes, i'm feel relief as I saw the girl was in my arms. So that's mean. she was save. Harhh. Good.

 

But then I was shocked when I started to notice that the girl was Min Ah. And the most important thing is, She's not moving. People there keeps staring at us.

 

" Hey! Min Ah! Are you okay?!! " I shouted at her but she's still not moving even in an inch.

 

I've starts to be panicked. What should I do now?! 

 

" Hey! Min Ah! Wake up! Hey! " I shouted while trying to wake her. Her eyes was still closed. Hahh?! Otoke! But then I saw something flow out from her nose.

 

Her nose bleeding! Oh !

 

Oh god what's wrong with her?! Is she just hit something?! Why was her nose bleeding?! 

 

Then I quickly carried her in a bridal style and put her in my car. Fortunately, my car was parked near of the place. 

 

Then I quickly turn on the car engine and moves to the hospital.

 

>>>>> FAST FORWARD >>>>>>

 

I'm still waiting for the doctor to come out. I've waited here for almost half an hour but I'm still not getting any news about her yet.

 

" Harhh! " I let out my frustrated. Is she okay? Hopefully yes. 

 

A few minutes after that, the doctor came out.

 

I immediately run towards him. " Doctor, is she okay? What happen to her?! She's okay right?! "

 

" Hey. Calm down. She's okay. Nothing's serious. She's just had a bleeding in her nose. Seems she got a fever so maybe the temperature in her body was high and her body was getting weak. But she will be okay. Don't worry. She just needs some rest" The doctor explained.

 

" Harhh...... Good. Thanks doctor. I'm so thankful to hear that she's fine" I said then cover my face with my palms. I feel very relieved now.

 

" By the way. Can I know what your relationship with the patient? Are you her brother or..." The doctor asked me.

 

" Err.. I'm her friends. Err.. Best friends. Yeah we're best friends" I lied to him. I just had to lie.

 

" Ohh. Okay. You can let her parents to know about her then" The doctor said.

 

" Neh. Arasso" I said. " Can I see her now?" I asked then.

 

" Yeah, sure. But when she have awake later please tell me immediately. I need to check on her" He said then leaved.

 

After that I walked in the room to see her.

 

When i've enter the room, I saw that she was lying on the bed with her closed eyes.

 

" Min Ah.." I called her name while holding her wrist.

 

She's still unconscious. So I just sit on the chair beside the bed while watching at her face.

 

She's so beautiful. Pretty. Nice. 

 

But then I hear someone was calling out my name and  touching my hand. 

 

" Chanyeol- ahh. Hey! " Ohh. She's awake. . I'm not realized about it because i'm keeps watching at her face until I had a day dreaming about her.

 

" Oh. You've awake. Err.. I would call the doctor then" I was in my way to get up from my sit when suddenly she's holding my wrist.

 

" Err.. Wait" She said then asked me to sit back.

 

" Wae? Are you hurt? I'll go let the doctor know then.." I said but my words was stopped.

 

" Hey. I'm okay. Nothing's to be so worried. Relax okay" She said then smile to me.

 

" Oh. Okay" I said then laughed.

 

Arhgg. How come I be so worried about her. Relax Chanyeol. She's fine. okay.

 

" Err.. Thanks..." She said while playing with her fingers.

 

" Hey. You don't have to thank me for that. It's enough to hear that you're okay then i'll be glad" I said then chuckled.

 

" Are you trying to flirt me?? " She asked then laughed. Wow. So beautiful.

 

" Ani. How come I flirting a..... sort of... sick people?" I said then smirked at her.

 

" Yahh! What did you say?! Sick?! I'm healthy as a horse okay" She was joking then hitting my arm.

 

I was shocked by what have she did. But then, after she had realize what have she did to me just now, she's quickly looked at the window. Her face becomes red later. So adorable.

 

" Err.. So.. I'll go call the doctor for you okay?" I said then waiting for her answer.

 

" Mmm. Yeah. Sure" She said.

 

After that, I walked out of the room and call the doctor.

 

.....................

 

After the doctor have finished check on her, she asked me to buy her something for her to eat. Because she's starving. 

 

Then I go to the cafe and buy two set of meal. One for me, and one for her. 

 

After that, we ate happily in the room. She's so funny. Even though she was sicked but she still can make jokes and laugh.

 

" Hmm. Thanks for treating me well. You're so nice" She said then blushed.

 

Awwww. So cute.

 

" Err.. Okay. But I want something in return" I said while chuckled.

 

" Mwo? Hrghh. Silly boy! What do you want then?" She asked.

 

" Hmm" I said while started to move my face closer to her's.

 

" Mwo yo?! " She asked me curiously. Her face looks very scared but cute. I like it.

 

Our face is just 5 cm away. Then I move my face to her ear near of her neck. My breath makes her feels ticklish and  then she moved her heads a little away.

 

" What are you trying to do?! I'll shouted if you're trying to do something bad!" She said as she started to feel scared by what am I doing.

 

Then I whisper at her ear. " Don't worry. I'm not a bad guy. If I am a bad guy, then i'll let you been crashed by the car just now. I just want you to..... " I stopped my phrase then continue. " Be my......... " . " Your what?! " She asked in her scared voice.

 

" Friend" I said then take my face back. 

 

Woww. Her face so shocked by what have I said. And she's getting blushed.

 

" Can you? " I asked her.

 

" Err...." " yyyy...eaahhhh... Sure...." She said then quickly look at the windows.

 

" Chinca?! Yes!! " I shouted happily.

 

Suddenly I heard someones knocking the door. 

 

* Knock * Knock * 

 

" Min Ah !!!! " Ah Hyo shouted for her name.

 

Then all of her friends enter the room. So the room being full of girls. Okay, I feel awkward now.

 

" Err.. Wait.. What are he's doing here Min ah ?" Soo Jung asked her while glancing at me.

 

" Err.. Guys.. He's the one who saved me just now" Min Ah said then smiled at me.

 

I just smile at her and her friends.

 

" He save you?! Really?! " Hai Hee asked out of shocked. " But how can he be there?" She asked again.

 

" Err.. I.. I don't know. Guys it was a public place right? Nothings to be so weird about" Min Ah said.

 

"Oh.. Yeah. Okay" Hai Hee believed.

 

" So.. Err.. What's your name? " Ah Ra asked me.

 

" I'm Chanyeol " I said then smile toward her.

 

" Chanyeol-shii thanks for saving our friends, Min Ah. We're really glad to hear that she was fine. Thank you so much" Ah Ra said politely.

 

" Oh. You guys don't have to thank me about it. I'm also glad to hear that she was saved too" I said while smiling.

 

" Err.. I think I should go now since you all have arrived. So.. Neh. Annyeong" I said while bowing.

 

" Neh. Gangsahamnida" They all thanked then bowed at the same time.

 

When I was about to step out the door, Min Ah called my name.

 

So I turned back to look at her.

 

" Mwo? " I asked her.

 

" Err.. Nice to meet you. Gomawo" She said then gave me a beautiful smile.

 

" Neh. Nice to meet you too" I said then bowed. 

 

After that, I walked out of the room. 

 

Arghh. I've been missing her now. "Wait. What?! No no. No Chanyeol. You can't fall in love with her. Remember the plans. Harshh" I said as I get into my car.

 

Then I starts my car's engine and drive away.

 

~ MIN AH P.O.V ~

 

He's gone now. Hmm. I feel something weird in my heart when i'm remembered about his face, his voice, his laughter and so on.

 

Wait. What happened to me? Am I have fall in love with him? On no. No. No. I'm not. Really i'm not right?! Arghhh!

 

" Hey. Min Ah! What's wrong with your face?" Ha Na suddenly asked me.

 

" Err.. My face? What's wrong with my face? " I asked her curiously.

 

" You seems like thinking on something. In frustrated feelings. Wae? " She asked.

 

" Are you.... Thinking of......" Yi Naa suddenly interrupt and mean her questions with someone. And I know who is it.

 

" Mwo? Ani. Nonsense" I said then forced myself to laugh. Then they all were staring at me curiously.

 

" Mwo yo?! Why did you stared at me like that? What have I said?" I asked them while rubbing my head. Confusing.

 

" Do you like him?" Hye Kyu asked. 

 

Him?! What did she means by ' him ' ?! Chanyeol ?! How can I like him in just a first meet? No. 

 

" Mwo?! Aniyoe! Are you guys kidding me?! " I replied as I started to laugh.

 

" Are you sure?? " Ha Ra asked while smirking at me.

 

" Just tell us the truth Min Ah" She continued.

 

" Omo! Yeah true! I'm not! Girls please. I'm not lying okay" I convinced them.

 

After that, all of them were laughing.

 

" Am I have done any jokes just now? " I asked strangely.

 

" Your face was so funny out of shocked Min Ah " Tae Nii said while laughing.

 

" Yah!! Don't tease me like that. I'm sick now. Don't you guys remember?! " I said angrily.

 

Then they all slow down their laughter and calm down theirself.

 

" Mianhae. Okay we won't be laughing at you again" Ah Hyo said as she my cheeks.

 

Then all of us were talking to each other until a nurse came then told us that the time to visit was over.

 

After they all have gave the farewell to me, they went back to their house.

 

So I was alone in this room. The silence make me thinking about Chanyeol. Harhh. What he was doing now? Hmm.

 

I feel something weird in my heart when I was thinking about him. Is it love?

 

Is that the feelings of being in love? I'm feel confused of myself now.

 

Otoke? What should I do now? Harshhh. Stop it Min Ah. 

 

" It's better if I just go to my beauty sleeps right now" I persuaded my self then go to sleep.

 

A while later, I was asleep and dream away.

 

..........................................